Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ (57428 Views)

BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Blackdisciple(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
athaboi:
This Umahi of a Governor seem to be a controversial man

He is Ass licking the fulanise
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
NiRfreak:
Many feminist in Nigeria need to toe the path this woman has toed. You people need to go back to the scripture and do what is expected of you to have a peaceful and fulfilling home

It's quite funny that you lots are happy at this post yet keep ranting all over the place that women should have jobs,be independent and stop depending on men. You want a woman to have a job and not be a liability but at the same time you want her to quit that job because of your ego.

Her husband probably forced her to quit due to political differences with umahi. Nigerians have to be the most confused people in the world.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by kelechi50: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
But can a man do this ?
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by pocohantas(f): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Plead:

It's quite funny that you lots are happy at this post yet keep ranting all over the place that women should have jobs,be independent and stop depending on men. You want a woman to have a job and not be a liability but at the same time you want her to quit that job because of your ego.

Her husband probably forced her to quit due to political differences with umahi. Nigerians have to be the most confused people in the world.

You know the husband? grin

Your first paragraph though. The confusion could be confusing. However, some jobs are really detrimental to the family. Maybe the work hours, risks involved...etc. Before they shoot her kids over political differences. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by malcom1X: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shedrack777:
So a S.A to the governor spelling tiring apart instead of tearing apart. it's a kind of shame though

Did you read what she wrote or you read what the news bearer wrote?

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Lovelyn451(f): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
bluefilm:
This looks to me like another case of DNA wahala loading

I hope it's not what ayam thinking?
no b oly DNA, Igbo women don't do that biko, we have sense
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Chii59:
See them mastur.bating all over the post.
Except you have multiple streams of income, resigning from a well paying job as hers will be detrimental to the finances of the family. I hope her husband will be willing to make commensurate sacrifices for her and the family's sake where necessary.
As in eh..I was just reading the comments and smiling.
Maybe she has other sources of income sha...if not..hmmm

My aunty that quit, husband and everyone was praising her..calling her virtous woman.
1 year later, story change, Oga started indirect insults of liability , responsibility, housewife, etc
2 years later, he is now bombarding her with direct insults left and right.

She even has a small business but the money isn't coming like before when she had her job
Even those that were praising have changed mouth..
It's 5 years down the line, she's a shadow of herself.
I have no pity for her now sha cos when I talked, it looked like i was an enemy of progress.

6 Likes

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by CSTRR: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
I don't understand when some men force their wives to leave lucrative positions.
It is crazy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Heavensent01(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
She love her husband more than she loved her job and money

Good woman

Yoruba woman would choose money over happy home

talking about complex inferiority. you just disgrace Igbo women with your naivety

Yoruba women will choose work over happy home, you called a liability happy home or she married a man forming Boss

you expect Yoruba men to rendered their women potentials useless all in the name of marriage

who tell you there can't be good home with a woman doing part to support her home

upside down brain like aboki

4 Likes

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by wisdomkid: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Esosaqueen:
shocked
good for her
A stable marriage is better than some job

grin grin grin
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by alezzy13: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
I hope feminists are listening
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by TempleHouse: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
She love her husband more than she loved her job and money

Good woman

Yoruba woman would choose money over happy home
Unfortunately, your Mother brought you to Lagos to hawk Fan milk and Gala so that you can have money to do the DNA about your father's paternity.
You should be grateful to Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by NiRfreak(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Plead:

Regardless of your pointless outpourings, her husband is the real man, and she's obligated to obey him or risk her marriage go down the drain. It's her choice to make. Which has to align with what the head wants, otherwise she will have to face the consequences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Smh....I hope she won't regret this
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by joseph1832(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
I'm sure some feminist won't be happy with what she did. grin
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Angelfrost(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
People wey don chop belleful!... Nothing do una!!! tongue
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
LandMann:
The husband should please do DNA test so it doesn't turn out um"hi is the true father their children

must you be negative

this your comment goes a long way to define who you are

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Ryan03(f): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
NiRfreak:
Many feminist in Nigeria need to toe the path this woman has toed. You people need to go back to the scripture and do what is expected of you to have a peaceful and fulfilling home
when some men cannot handle the responsibility of the home without wailing. My wife better work else hunger go too beat her

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Ryan03(f): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Chii59:
See them mastur.bating all over the post.
Except you have multiple streams of income, resigning from a well paying job as hers will be detrimental to the finances of the family. I hope her husband will be willing to make commensurate sacrifices for her and the family's sake where necessary.
it will end in premium tears. Most cases I have seen like this always end In tears, this one won't be different. Smh

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by alfredfrddy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is not one silly Stingy woman out there. Thank you for standing out as a woman who values her matrimonial home instead of sacrificing it on the alter of financial gain. God will bless you and give you reasons to know him better as you've devoted time to study his word.
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Ryan03(f): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Heavensent01:

talking about complex inferiority. you just disgrace Igbo women with your naivety

Yoruba women will choose work over happy home, you called a liability happy home or she married a man forming Boss

you expect Yoruba men to rendered their women potentials useless all in the name of marriage

who tell you there can't be good home with a woman doing part to support her home

upside down brain like aboki
grin grin
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
NextD18:

You'll understand this woman better if you've been in situation or seen someone whose family isn't peaceful because of their jobs, risks and dangerous activities that comes with it.

The truth is that so many people will quit their jobs the moment they realize the importance and value of a happy, united and peaceful family.

I wish the woman well and hope the sacrifice is worth it.
if diz is true then her husband is one of the luckiest man alive and he should wife over and over again!!!!
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Ori e daru
nothing wey nor go enter tribal train for diz country..
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Goodnight123: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good luck ma God be with you and your family
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Vistra40: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why are you people always keen on antagonizing your tribes? What brought about yoruba here. There are igbo men married to yoruba women and have a very happy marriage. You people should quick this bigotry. Nawa
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Forumobserver12(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
starbuck:
Because she resigned, she don become good woman right..

We go still hear the full gist..

This singular move alone shows that she wants her marriage to work, whatever gist that may come out later is no longer important...

2 Likes

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by LandMann: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

must you be negative

this your comment goes a long way to define who you are

Don't give attention to comments on nairaland. I'm sure you have more pressing problems in your life.
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Primrose9ja: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
angelfallz:
Well, it might be because of the decamping to APC. All the best to her.
Exactly. Because her husband is a strong PDP member in Ebonyi state. I'm surprised no one figured this out

2 Likes

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Psoul(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Do u need all these details in an official letter of resignation?
Officially, she is not making any sense.
This may deny her another opportunity to get job or appointment elsewhere.
Why not just say you are resigning on personal issues.
Then go to the governor and explain to him orally the details if u think he needs to know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.