Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ (57431 Views)

BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Ryan03(f): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Chii59:

It will end in tears for YOU alone. Amen
stop throwing your emotions everywhere woman! It's simple logic that any woman who abandons her well paying job to sit at home in the name of preserving marriage (especially in this era) always regret it. Do your findings before ranting like a rabid infested dog or do your have a vagina for a brain?
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Ryan03:
stop throwing your emotions everywhere woman! It's simple logic that any woman who abandons her well paying job to sit at home in the name of preserving marriage (especially in this era) always regret it. Do your findings before ranting like a rabid infested dog or do your have a vagina for a brain?
Sorry I'm not your mom.
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Magnoliaa(f): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oluromantic:

Shebi una dey claim feminist gang. It's better to start alligning oneself to reality early enough so it won't look strange or absurd to you when you get there. But you nairaland girls will be doing as if you will remain young forever

We are not doing as if we will be young forever. We ARE young and we will ALWAYS be. Cryy.
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by salvation77177: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
This woman is among the few in our society that has the fear of God. Very few could do what she had done. I wish her success in her marriage.
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by naijadrivablog: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
See wife material! Most yeye women these days won't.
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Ryan03(f): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chii59:

Sorry I'm not your mom.
sure, my mum didn't replace her brain with a vagina
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ryan03:
sure, my mum didn't replace her brain with a vagina
I'm pretty sure you're still referring to her.
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Ryan03(f): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chii59:

I'm pretty sure you're still referring to her.
you certainly aren't my mum. Would have aborted myself
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ryan03:
you certainly aren't my mum. Would have aborted myself
Sighs. Your momma would have loved that.
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by Ryan03(f): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chii59:

Sighs. Your momma would have loved that.
YOU would have loved that, but lucky me.
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by karnap(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Laboni:
The husband is not poor. That political appointment was given to her because of the husband. It’s just a case of political realignment.
okay...better
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by hope4nigeria(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
arazanbal:

a canal mind does not understand the things of the spirit. u tink say d woman resign because her husband nor happy my bro/ sis think again, dat resignation is more than meet d eye, even odinary position for office get serious treat nor to talk of SSA to a government. for me it has nothing to do with the man ego
I'm not a spiritual person, human can't determine my destiny, I don't care what what any fvking person feel about me weather physical or spiritual, because they won't feel good for my breakthrough anyway, when God has me to move I move ,I will never because of man or woman abandon my career cos of one spiritual religion scam. It was Paul apostle in the bible who say woman should be submissive to her husband and men should love his wife, this man called Paul in question never marry, no where in Bible it was stated that Paul apostle married, now, what moral right does Paul has to tell married people how to handle there relationship, now he has cause this woman to loose her job, what if the husband is a stupid man, she must be submissive too, we hear that the man is a PDP member, so remove that spiritual babadas out of this case.
Re: Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ by arazanbal: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2021
hope4nigeria:
I'm not a spiritual person, human can't determine my destiny, I don't care what what any fvking person feel about me weather physical or spiritual, because they won't feel good for my breakthrough anyway, when God has me to move I move ,I will never because of man or woman abandon my career cos of one spiritual religion scam. It was Paul apostle in the bible who say woman should be submissive to her husband and men should love his wife, this man called Paul in question never marry, no where in Bible it was stated that Paul apostle married, now, what moral right does Paul has to tell married people how to handle there relationship, now he has cause this woman to loose her job, what if the husband is a stupid man, she must be submissive too, we hear that the man is a PDP member, so remove that spiritual babadas out of this case.

i intend not to argue with you. but stop calling someone fool or what so ever because she quite her job because of reasons best known to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.