Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? (742 Views)

Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? / Shocker: Dead Man Dressed Like A King And Sat On A Throne At His Wake Keeping / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Nicenancy(f): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
The Gospel make us understand understand that Jesus Christ is currently seated AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD/POWER/THE MAJESTY

See Proof:

Luke 22:69 ESV / 56 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
But from now on the Son of Man shall be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”

Romans 8:34
Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.

Colossians 3:1
If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Hebrews 12:2
Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Matthew 26:64
Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

The above plus a host of other verses establish this fact.

My Question again: Is there a smaller throne just beside the THRONE of God on Which Jesus sits in Heaven ? If there is no small throne beside the THRONE of God , then it means Jesus Himself sits on the throne of God. If Jesus sits on the THRONE of God, then Jesus is God Himself!

Let's have your say
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Nicenancy(f): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Revelation 3:21

To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Jesus is seated on God's throne

I lie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na wa oh

You done go check? How you wan take know? Hearsay?
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Janosky: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nicenancy:

The Gospel make us understand understand that Jesus Christ is currently seated AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD/POWER/THE MAJESTY

See Proof:

But from now on the Son of Man shall be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”

Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

My Question again: Is there a smaller throne just beside the THRONE of God on Which Jesus sits in Heaven ? If there is no small throne beside the THRONE of God , then it means Jesus Himself sits on the throne of God. If Jesus sits on the THRONE of God, then Jesus is God Himself!

Let's have your say

Revelation 3:21, Luke 1:30-33, who owns the throne?
(Tell yourself the truth, don't DECEIVE yourself grin cheesy)
Why would Jesus the God Almighty (According to you) , have a Father?

"Sit at my right hand"
Why would God Almighty obey a command given to him in heaven ?

1 Like

Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Nicenancy(f): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Janosky:

Revelation 3:21, Luke 1:30-33, who owns the throne?
(Tell yourself the truth, don't DECEIVE yourself grin cheesy)
Why would Jesus the God Almighty (According to you) , have a Father?

"Sit at my right hand"
Why would God Almighty obey a command given to him in heaven ?

John 14:8-9
[8]Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

[9]Jesus said to him, “[b]Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? [/b]He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Janosky: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nicenancy:

John 14:8-9
[8]Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

[9]Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? [/b]He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Nancy abi Precious whatever,
John 20:21... & John 14:9
- [b]Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! -
Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you"

John 20:21 & John 14:9
According to your False claim, if Jesus Christ is the Father, therefore every disciples is Jesus Christ .

John 20:17, our heavenly Father, Jehovah sent His Son, Jesus. In turn Jesus taught us & sent us to continue the preaching work before the end will come" (Matthew 24:14. John 7:16)..
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by enilove(m): 1:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Nicenancy:

See Proof:

Let's have your say

Where there is a throne , there is a palace .

The place or location of the throne of the Father is not the same location or Palace where the throne of our Lord Jesus is .

There are two thrones in heaven with different levels of authority and dominion .

That throne of the Father where Jesus sits at the right side is occupied by heavenly beings . . No human have a place there :

Matthew 11:11 KJV
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

The throne of our Lord Jesus is the second palace where we humans are allowed :

Matthew 20:21-23 KJV
And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. [22] But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. [23] And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

JUST LIKE THE LOWER HOUSE ( HOUSE OF REPS ) AND THE UPPER HOUSE ( HOUSE OF SENATES ) .
BUT IN THE SAME KINGDOM OF GOD THE FATHER .
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Ihedinobi3: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Nicenancy:

See Proof:

Let's have your say

Hi there.

There are two ways that I can answer this question. One will involve a really long post, and the other will take a short summary. I prefer the long post because it will explain even the implied questions that any person asking this question is really asking. But that approach will cost me time and energy that I cannot spare right now, and it doesn't often work for Nairaland anyway. The short summary will leave a lot of associated questions unanswered, but it should still be sufficient to help anyone who wants an answer to that question to pursue more complete teaching on the matter.

There is only One Throne (see Revelation 22:1 and 3:21). It is the Battle Chariot that the four Cherubim fly whenever God visits the earth. There are several mentions of these visits scattered throughout the Bible including Exodus, Psalms, Isaiah, and Ezekiel. The Throne can also be stationary as we find it to be in Revelation 4.

In Revelation 5, you can see that two people are sitting in the Chariot: the Father and the Lamb. The Chariot could take both of them. There is often enough room in a chariot for more than one rider. That is the case here too.

Sharing God's Throne is also a metaphor for sharing His Authority. We may not all physically sit in the same material Throne with Him, but we will share His Rule over all Creation if we finish our lives here on earth holding on to our faith in Jesus Christ. What that means is just like what a President does after winning an election: He assembles a cabinet ideally composed of people loyal to him.

Because of His obedience to the Father as a human being, the Lord Jesus has been made the Father's regent over all Creation. If we are faithful to the end, we will all share His Authority too to the degree that we did our jobs for Him here on earth. So, each of us will be members of His Government in the Millennium and in Eternity, and we will be members of that Government together with all the angels and all Millennial Believers as well. That is what it means to share God's Throne.

The Lord Jesus may be unique in that He is the Only Human Being Who will actually sit in that same Throne with the Father, just as Revelation 22:1 suggests. That does not mean that He is not God. As God, the Throne belongs to Him too by Nature, just as it belongs to the Holy Spirit too. But the Authority and Kingship of God is the role that the Father plays in the Trinity, so He is the Member of the Trinity who sits in the Throne as God. Jesus sits in it at His Right Hand as the preeminent Human who did His Job for God faithfully and won His Reward as God's appointed Ruler over all Creation.
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Nicenancy(f): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
enilove:

Where there is a throne , there is a palace .

The place or location of the throne of the Father is not the same location or Palace where the throne of our Lord Jesus is .

There are two thrones in heaven with different levels of authority and dominion .

That throne of the Father where Jesus sits at the right side is occupied by heavenly beings . . No human have a place there :

Matthew 11:11 KJV
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

The throne of our Lord Jesus is the second palace where we humans are allowed :

Matthew 20:21-23 KJV
And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. [22] But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. [23] And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

JUST LIKE THE LOWER HOUSE ( HOUSE OF REPS ) AND THE UPPER HOUSE ( HOUSE OF SENATES ) .
BUT IN THE SAME KINGDOM OF GOD THE FATHER .

grin

U cracked me
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Nicenancy(f): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

Hi there.

There are two ways that I can answer this question. One will involve a really long post, and the other will take a short summary. I prefer the long post because it will explain even the implied questions that any person asking this question is really asking. But that approach will cost me time and energy that I cannot spare right now, and it doesn't often work for Nairaland anyway. The short summary will leave a lot of associated questions unanswered, but it should still be sufficient to help anyone who wants an answer to that question to pursue more complete teaching on the matter.

There is only One Throne (see Revelation 22:1 and 3:21). It is the Battle Chariot that the four Cherubim fly whenever God visits the earth. There are several mentions of these visits scattered throughout the Bible including Exodus, Psalms, Isaiah, and Ezekiel. The Throne can also be stationary as we find it to be in Revelation 4.

In Revelation 5, you can see that two people are sitting in the Chariot: the Father and the Lamb. The Chariot could take both of them. There is often enough room in a chariot for more than one rider. That is the case here too.

Sharing God's Throne is also a metaphor for sharing His Authority. We may not all physically sit in the same material Throne with Him, but we will share His Rule over all Creation if we finish our lives here on earth holding on to our faith in Jesus Christ. What that means is just like what a President does after winning an election: He assembles a cabinet ideally composed of people loyal to him.

Because of His obedience to the Father as a human being, the Lord Jesus has been made the Father's regent over all Creation. If we are faithful to the end, we will all share His Authority too to the degree that we did our jobs for Him here on earth. So, each of us will be members of His Government in the Millennium and in Eternity, and we will be members of that Government together with all the angels and all Millennial Believers as well. That is what it means to share God's Throne.

The Lord Jesus may be unique in that He is the Only Human Being Who will actually sit in that same Throne with the Father, just as Revelation 22:1 suggests. That does not mean that He is not God. As God, the Throne belongs to Him too by Nature, just as it belongs to the Holy Spirit too. But the Authority and Kingship of God is the role that the Father plays in the Trinity, so He is the Member of the Trinity who sits in the Throne as God. Jesus sits in it at His Right Hand as the preeminent Human who did His Job for God faithfully and won His Reward as God's appointed Ruler over all Creation.

You are preaching three separate Gods which is heretic (Deuteronomy 6;4)

1 Like

Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Janosky: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
3 spirits idol worshippers and triune deity devotees always have perennial disagreements about their idolatry grin cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Nicenancy(f): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:
3 spirits idol worshippers and triune deity devotees always have perennial disagreements about their idolatry grin cheesy grin grin grin

I hear god Satan is not All-Knowing

I pity u
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Nicenancy(f): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:

I hear your god Satan is not All-Knowing

I pity u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Janosky: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nicenancy:

I hear your god Satan is not All-Knowing

I pity u
Jehovah is my God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Also the God of Jesus Christ, Acts 3:13 and John 20:17.
No dey DECEIVE yourself
grin cheesy
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nicenancy:

See Proof:

Let's have your say

Jesus being on the right hand of God just means He has been given power by God. And when the Bible talks about throne in heaven it means position of authority, not a literal throne. It means reigning in power. For instance in Rev 3:21 Jesus said "to him that overcometh I will grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I overcame and Am sat down with My Father in His throne". By your logic it means all of us that overcome will be cramped on one seat with Christ? Or further more since we will be sitting on Christ's throne, as He is sitting on the Father's throne and He is Jehovah (according to you), then all of us that overcome are Jehovah too. Does that make sense to you? You guys using mental gymnastics to read your own meaning into the Bible are the ones giving people the ammunition to say the Bible contradicts itself because you always close your eyes to context just to prove what the Bible doesn't say.
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nicenancy:

Revelation 3:21

To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Jesus is seated on God's throne

I lie?

And we are going to sit on God's throne when we overcome (based on the scripture you quoted). What's your point?
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Nicenancy(f): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Janosky:

Jehovah is my God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Also the God of Jesus Christ, Acts 3:13 and John 20:17.
No dey DECEIVE yourself
grin cheesy

Before Abraham, I AM
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Janosky: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nicenancy:

Before Abraham, I AM
Revelation 3:21 Which you quoted you still no want to receive SENSE

Why is "I Am", your Almighty of old testament, sitting on the throne of his Father? cheesy grin
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Ihedinobi3: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nicenancy:

You are preaching three separate Gods which is heretic (Deuteronomy 6;4)

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I don't believe that I am. I believe that God is One, as the Scriptures teach. And I also believe that there are Three who the One God in essence, as the Scriptures also teach.

8 For this is what the LORD Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye — 9 I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me.
10 “Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the LORD. 11 “Many nations will be joined with the LORD in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you. 12 The LORD will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem. 13 Be still before the LORD, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling. ”
Zechariah 2:8-13 (NIV)

As is clear from the above quote, the LORD Almighty is saying that He will be sent by the Glorious One (KJV, NKJV, and NASB severally render the phrase "after glory he" or "after the glory he," but that does not help in understanding. NIV seems correct to me here, and even if we ignored the NIV, who could be sending the LORD Almighty anywhere or who is he for whom Israel is the apple of his eye?) to save Israel out of the hands of those who plundered them. In verses 9 and 11, this is confirmed when He also says that by the Israelites' plundering of the nations that enslaved them and by His living among them (both of which will happen at the Return of Jesus Christ), they would know that the LORD Almighty had sent Him to them.

I know that those who hate the truth will find a way to reject the obvious truth here, namely that there are two Individuals in this passage who are called "the LORD Almighty": the Speaker and the One of whom He speaks. I'm sure that someone will try to argue that it was Zechariah who was speaking and not the Lord Almighty. I'm sure that someone will argue that the Lord was being schizophrenic and talking about the many sides of His single personality. I'm not interested in debating such insane notions. The truth seems to me to be abundantly clear here. Let those who have ears hear.
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Image123(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na the same throne we gather dey.
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by orunto27: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2021
THRONES SURROUND THE SUPREME THRONE AND ALL ARE OCCUPIED BY THE SUPREME SPIRIT.
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by orunto27: 6:20am On Jan 17, 2021
THRONES SURROUND THE SUPREME THRONE AND ALL ARE OCCUPIED BY THE SUPREME SPIRIT. THE THRONES THAT SURROUND THE SUPREME THRONE ARE THE FRAMEWORK OF GOD'S ATTRIBUTES AND REPRESENT THE OMNI POWERS OF GOD.
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by AntiChristian: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2021
Everyone is got a opinion backed by the Bible and the holy spirit.

Those who believe Jesus is one with his father will have one throne for both of them.

Others with Jesus separate from God the father will have two thrones.

Simple arithmetic!
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Barzinime(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Let us send you to heaven first, then you help us confirm but the problem is that you might end up in hell.
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nicenancy:

Is there a smaller throne just beside the THRONE of God on Which Jesus sits in Heaven ? If there is no small throne beside the THRONE of God , then it means Jesus Himself sits on the throne of God. If Jesus sits on the THRONE of God, then Jesus is God Himself!

Let's have your say

There is Only One Throne but on the Authority of the King, it is Only those persons who are Invited by the King, who can go to it or even sit at it or near it!

Exactly as you see in your villages, government house and even some house have "Daddy's Parlour" in which if you are not invited or authorised to go there, there would be great trouble for you.
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Janosky: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I don't believe that I am. I believe that God is One, as the Scriptures teach. And I also believe that there are Three who the One God in essence, as the Scriptures also teach.

8 For this is what the LORD Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye — 9 I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them. Then you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me.
10 “Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the LORD. 11 “Many nations will be joined with the LORD in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the LORD Almighty has sent me to you. 12 The LORD will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem. 13 Be still before the LORD, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling. ”
Zechariah 2:8-13 (NIV)

As is clear from the above quote, the LORD Almighty is saying that He will be sent by the Glorious One (KJV, NKJV, and NASB severally render the phrase "after glory he" or "after the glory he," but that does not help in understanding. NIV seems correct to me here, and even if we ignored the NIV, who could be sending the LORD Almighty anywhere or who is he for whom Israel is the apple of his eye?) to save Israel out of the hands of those who plundered them. In verses 9 and 11, this is confirmed when He also says that by the Israelites' plundering of the nations that enslaved them and by His living among them (both of which will happen at the Return of Jesus Christ), they would know that the LORD Almighty had sent Him to them.

I know that those who hate the truth will find a way to reject the obvious truth here, namely that there are two Individuals in this passage who are called "the LORD Almighty": the Speaker and the One of whom He speaks. I'm sure that someone will try to argue that it was Zechariah who was speaking and not the Lord Almighty. I'm sure that someone will argue that the Lord was being schizophrenic and talking about the many sides of His single personality. I'm not interested in debating such insane notions. The truth seems to me to be abundantly clear here. Let those who have ears hear.
2 Gods Almighty , where is the 3rd Almighty ?
Eleyi gidigaan of LIENUS.

"Israel is the apple of His eyes " (in the holy Scriptures, NOT "Israel is the apple of their (2 Almighty Gods ) eyes" Trinity GIBBERISH.

Funny as it may be, many Trinitarian adherents & Bible scholars reject your claim.

Whoever dey vex, that's their own cup of tea

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by Janosky: 12:33am On Feb 16, 2021
3 dogheads confusing educated, learned folks since 19gbidigbidi.

Revelation 3:5,11,21. 1 Corinthians 15:24-27.
1 chronicles 29:23, Luke 1:31-33. Psalms 110:1-2
The son of God, Jesus sits on the throne of David, his human ancestor.
1 chronicles 29:23,The throne of David is the throne of God.
Psalms 110:1-2, Luke 1:3-33, Jehovah promised to give Jesus power & authority to sit on Jehovah's throne in heaven after Jesus earthly mission is completed.

If you disagree & add your own maggi and spices, that's your business.

Your Almighty God in heaven sits on his Father's throne ,
Slaves of Trinity GIBBERISH grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Jesus is said to be sitting on the throne of his father (David) {Isaiah 9:6-7} when the Israelites demanded for a King God told Samuel (the Highpriest that year) "it's not you they're rejecting but me as King over them" {1Samuel 8:7} the throne Jesus is sitting belongs to God because it's the Israelites that demanded for a human King and God gave them but God has his own plan in the future when his son will rule for a period of time and later hand over everything back to his father! 1Corinthians 15:26-28

So let's not get it complicated, the throne Jesus is sitting now presently doesn't belong to anyone but our God and father alone, that's why Jesus himself must hand over all that authority back to his father!

God is sits on his own heavenly throne where he never left for a moment but the one he set for Jesus is for a purpose, after Jesus' assignment is complete God will rule forever and Jesus will continue to be his only begotten SON, as God's only begotten son Jesus remains our role model through whom we will continue to render sacred service to God forever! Daniel 7:13-14

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does A Good God Allow His Children Go Through Bad Times? / I'm Taking A Break From Nairaland & Other Socials. God Bless. / Satan And The Demons Didn't Create Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.