Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,198 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari (1232 Views)

Risqua: Murtala Muhammed Left N7,000 In His Account As Ex Head Of State / Ikeja Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Abandoned By Governor Sanwolu(video,pics) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by blogger4: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria shares photos of the newly completed Murtala Muhammed International Airport terminal, Lagos. Similar terminals in Port Harcourt and Abuja have since been commissioned.
Kano terminal is completed, while Lagos is being beautified and all to be commissioned soon.

SEE MORE PHOTOS: 10+: https://centapost.com/tp/world-class-murtala-muhammed-international-airport-terminal-lagos-built-by-buhari-photos-2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Looks like nursery and primary school.

This one is not an achievement especially considering all that goes into government coffers

4 Likes

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rossinnki:

You're a useless fool. As if your father can build something better in your wretched village.
Why be mad over a harmless comment , abi is GMB related to your generation ?

3 Likes

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by paschalj4(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Well i think its high time our leaders go back to their respective dictionaries and search for the meaning of the word world class, cause the last time i checked Nigeria does not have any airport that is up to the level of international standard, compared to the kinds of airport we have around the world most especially our neighbouring african countries today, for goodness sake the Nigerian government is to big to boost of a low class airport like this.

1 Like

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Looks like an Isolation center

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by Rossinnki: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
paschalj4:
Well i think its high time our leaders go back to their respective dictionaries and search for the meaning of the word world class, cause the last time i checked Nigeria does not have any airport that is up to the level of international standard, compared to the kinds of airport we have around the world most especially our neighbouring african countries today, for goodness sake the Nigerian government is to big to boost of a low class airport like this.

You are a compound dunce. Show us your ''neighbouring African airports'' let us see. Useless oaf that hasn't even stepped into any of the airports recently yet criticizing with his big fat mouth.. You use molue and danfo to go everywhere so shut up!

3 Likes

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by paschalj4(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Rossinnki:

You are a compound dunce. Show us your ''neighbouring African airports'' let us see. Useless oaf that hasn't even stepped into any of the airports recently yet criticizing with his big fat mouth.. You use molue and danfo to go everywhere so shut up!
No hard feelings bro you are taking this case too far, why calling me a dunce, afterall everybody is entitle to his or her own opinion, i just said what's on my mind, let me ask you? Can you compare any airport in nigeria to that of any south african or north african airport, come on lets be sincere with ourselves here nigeria is far more bigger than this countries economically and financially, yet we can't boost of any standard airport in nigeria, bro wake up from your sleep and see the light.

1 Like

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by realstars: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good
Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by Gazzy88(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Looks like an Isolation center

Rubbish
how much is the Wailers' form now? Asking for an igbo guy...

1 Like

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by Rossinnki: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
paschalj4:
No hard feelings bro you are taking this case too far, why calling me a dunce, afterall everybody is entitle to his or her own opinion, i just said what's on my mind, let me ask you? Can you compare any airport in nigeria to that of any south african or north african airport, come on lets be sincere with ourselves here nigeria is far more bigger than this countries economically and financially, yet we can't boost of any standard airport in nigeria, bro wake up from your sleep and see the light.

You are a fool with no brain. Inferiority complex and self hate is your real problem.

Sure. ''All'' the airports in North Africa are better. Have you been to ALL the airports there? NO.

Have you been to ALL the airports in South Africa? NO.

Have you been to ALL the airports in Nigeria? NO.

So how does your thick, dumb skull conclude that they are ALL better than ALL the airports in Nigeria?

Can't you see your problem is a wretched inferiority complex?

2 Likes

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by blamingthedevil: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
DuBLINGreenb:

This one is not an achievement especially considering all that goes into government coffers
[/s]

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by kilonshele101(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
paschalj4:

With just 2 pictures, you've concluded that this is a low class airport

Haba! Why are you people like this?

2 Likes

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by alizma: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

This is what happens when someone brain refused to grow beyond nursery stage.
Definitely your village people have hands in your disability
Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by Rossinnki: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
kilonshele101:

With just 2 pictures, you've concluded that this is a low class airport

Haba! Why are you people like this?

Honestly, I've never seen a people with so much inferiority complex as Nigerians.

Nothing they see in their country is ever good in their eyes.

Why they have that mentality, I have no idea.

I bet you any money, if they had showed this airport as being the new airport in Casablanca or Nairobi, or Accra, he would immediately sing its praises and attack Nigeria for lacking such a facility.

3 Likes

Re: World Class Murtala Muhammed International Airport Terminal, Built By Buhari by Mynd44: 5:16am On Jan 16, 2021

(1)

5 Reasons Why No Ethnic Group Love Themselves More Than Igbos / Is There Any Moderator Of Northern Extraction On Nairaland? / [BREAKING] Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94-71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.