Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria (19422 Views)

COVID-19 Update For December 15 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For February 15 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Okfrank25: 5:06am On Jan 16, 2021
DaddyGngeess:
Kogi state, the transit state yet nothing, na waooo
Cross River is another nation?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Black052(m): 5:06am On Jan 16, 2021
SirWarlock:
but it seems they're getting away with it sad. How . Low testing still standing, how are some states getting away with covid . We're never serious about anything in this country angry.
getting away with what is it people that are not testing that will report death i laff in kogii
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by murmee: 5:41am On Jan 16, 2021
cerpvad:
Yahya Bello should be tried for war crime for resisting Covid-19 tests in Kogi State.
Why? Is anything happening in his state? Are the people of Kogi state complaining or dying? The man has simply refused to be part of the SCAM, period!

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 6:25am On Jan 16, 2021
There is a certain motive behind this covid-19 thing. I don't think this thing exist.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Karufi: 6:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Kogi 5?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by samx4real(m): 6:49am On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that this results are fake.

As in the fakeness and falseness is in the number.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by samx4real(m): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2021
Let me predict the result for tomorrow.

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Siwel25:

SMH. You think you are talking to an uninformed person like you. Uve nothing to prove other than beer parlour propaganda. Bless you!
Being an informed person don't make the best commentator in this matter of COVID 19 in Nigeria. I will write you when 419 of dat NCDC is exposed, period.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Lordbinsmar: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Cutezt:
So I've been to the 2 Hotspots of the virus in this country, being a Lagosians who spends almost all year in Lagos, and a Plateau indegine who spends all of his holidays in Jos, and lived over 20 years in Jos, with thousands of friends and relatives, yet, I am yet to see someone being tested or even rumors of someone who was tested.

I am not doubting the existence of coronavirus in Nigeria, but i don't know how they come up with these figures on a daily.

Only God will help us las las.

OGUN KILL EVERY BODY AT NCDC PUBLISHING FAKE STATISTICS TO CREATE FEAR AND PANIC IN THE SOCIETY.

POVERTY, HUNGER AND INSECURITY ARE THE REAL KILLER IN NIGERIA.

BUT SENSELESS BABOONS LIVING IN THE ZOO KEEP SHOUTING COVID.

IF YOU QUOTE ME ANY HOW OGUN KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BEFORE EVENING.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by realstars: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2021
greatness77:
keep on fooling yourself until u contract d virus, awon scamdemic crew giving useless point
Which One Is Useless Point?
Go And Read What Madagastar Presient Reviel About WHO, ,
Sorry i am not a scamdemic dentity.
stay safe to be safe, if you like, if not wait for who to mastubate your offpoint with.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by realstars: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Babastrong:
There is a certain motive behind this covid-19 thing. I don't think this thing exist.
Ye7 There Is! But There Is Corona Too, my only problame is how it surdenly turn from coronaVirus we know to covid~19 that they know something about.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Traviscottt: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Cutezt:
So I've been to the 2 Hotspots of the virus in this country, being a Lagosians who spends almost all year in Lagos, and a Plateau indegine who spends all of his holidays in Jos, and lived over 20 years in Jos, with thousands of friends and relatives, yet, I am yet to see someone being tested or even rumors of someone who was tested.

I am not doubting the existence of coronavirus in Nigeria, but i don't know how they come up with these figures on a daily.

Oga shut your trap if you have nothing sensible to say.
You just sit in your backwater hole and spew trash..

In my organization (and many others), they schedule covid tests for their staff.

All staff were scheduled for testing in batches, and testing has been ongoing since 1st of January 2021...Trust me you don't wanna know the number of staff that tested positive.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Skymason20(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2021
I am in my 20s and ibknow thousands of people personally, but i am yet to hear or know about news or rumors about anybody been test of covid19 weather p/n Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by munas: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
IDIOT
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Lewisdinho(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2021
We don't have any option that to abide with the necessary safety protocols. Please stay safe
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Angelawhite(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

It should be higher. If they test more people, you should be seeing more positive results

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Cutezt:

Stop lying to yourself.

Deep down in your hear, you are DOUBTING the existence of the SCAMdemic virus in Nigeria.

In short, you are convinced that the SCAMdemic virus does not even exist in Nigeria.

Saying that you are not doubting its existence is just you trying to play safe.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2021
murmee:
Why? Is anything happening in his state? Are the people of Kogi state complaining or dying? The man has simply refused to be part of the SCAM, period!

It's as simple as that.

Yahaya Bello does not want the SCAM in his state.

That alone shows you that the SCAMdemic virus is just a POLITICAL virus.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Femeto: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2021
The cases are more than reported. This government wants to kill Nigerias like chicken. The 60% working capacity has to kick in now.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Cutezt(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2021
Traviscottt:

Oga shut your trap if you have nothing sensible to say.
You just sit in your backwater hole and spew trash..

In my organization (and many others), they schedule covid tests for their staff.

All staff were scheduled for testing in batches, and testing has been ongoing since 1st of January 2021...Trust me you don't wanna know the number of staff that tested positive.. angry angry

I didn't reply to all the mentions cos all of them seemed like logical and mentally stable people, until you broke the chain.

I'll not drag myself to the slums, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by alizma: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Majid1990:
he sign nothing with God but can't stand on his toes and succor to their fraud I am from Kogi I live in lokoja there is no corona virus and to crown it all our state link more than 5 state together travelers are moving in and out yet we don't have corona think about this am not saying there is no corona in Nigeria but this figure are all wrong
I am not from Niger state either.
First of all, there is Corona virus
Secondly the figures are not falsified
Finally, Yahaya Bello only believed that if we look inwards, we may find the solution to Corona virus(especially for those with mild cases) just within our reach.
Personally I believe the neem leave and other things that we can find around us can take care of it if the symptoms are noticed on time
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by nathanomochi(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2021
I wish u had gone to JUTH lamingo to see the isolation centre yourself but then it is an exercise in futility cos u still wont believe . Just stay safe cause to me ,i dont see anything in observing the laid down safety protocols afterall it ain'tas if they are asking us to pay money
Cutezt:

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2021
WHAT AMAZES ME IN THIS DAILY FIGURE IS WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT FALEN DOWN AND DIE IN KOGI STATE.THEY ARE NOT TESTING AND THEY ARE NOT DYING EITHER.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Muhylonaire007: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Lmao... Lockdown loading din din din loading
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by akins088(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2021
Sebi una dey say make fake, Keep saying that.. the fear is the small kids that they want to expose in Lagos. Parents, u better no release your children go school
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2021
May God save us all...
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2021
Black052:
getting away with what is it people that are not testing that will report death i laff in kogii
their health workers? At least they should be in serious trouble sad, testing will hide the number of cases and deaths yes but it won't hide people getting sick or hospital admissions. Also no referrals to other states? Nah this is beyond not testing.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by cerpvad(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2021
How do you know if kogi people are not dying when Bello is resisting testing and documentation of Covid-19 cases and death in the state? That act is tantamount to war crime. He should be warned.
murmee:
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Izumarock70(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Coronavirus no dey Kogi State?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Covid 19 Vaccines were shared recently in Nigeria, Cross River State were complaining that 127,000 doses she got is way too small for population of 3million. The time she was dodging testing, she did not know that sharing of any covid 19 items will be based on the number of infected being churned out. See how she shot herself on the foot. At least it will safe the state another hoarding like the pallatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges / COVID-19: FG To Vaccinate Nigerians In Church On Sundays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.