Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State (9283 Views)

Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction / 4 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Flats Construction - New Oko Oba / *** Building on an existing structure a storey Of One Bedroom (4 Flats)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 3:53am On Jan 30, 2021
We already purchased cements here. 120 Bags. For the Concrete slab works.

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 2:14am On Jan 31, 2021
We are done with filling and compacting now.
This foundation alone took over 400 tons of laterite Filling due to the height of the foundation and the sloppy nature of the soil.

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2021
It's been a new Era of construction here in Ile Ife.
There ways are completely different from other locations. So we gladly accept and have learned alot this few weeks already
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Laying waterproof membrane

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Beframia: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Do you mind sharing the new lessons learnt in that location?

Dennis3D:
It's been a new Era of construction here in Ile Ife.
There ways are completely different from other locations. So we gladly accept and have learned alot this few weeks already
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by kopell: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dennis3D:
Laying waterproof membrane
Well done engineer, I love your dedication and attention to details. anyway, you build most of the houses you draw. What makes you different from others is the skill to manage space and get the best out of it. Bravo.

2 Likes

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 3:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Beframia:

Definitely sir.
Procurement is one of it.
In this location, procuring items is very tidious.
In fact, you have to learn to place orders 4 to 5 days before the actual time you need them and also do constant follow up to avoid disappointment while having one or two more back up arrangements...

This is just one of the lessons learnt here.

Unlike Lagos and other locations. You place orders it comes almost immediately. Latest a day or so.

2 Likes

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 3:04am On Feb 01, 2021
kopell:
Well done engineer, I love your dedication and attention to details. anyway, you build most of the houses you draw. What makes you different from others is the skill to manage space and get the best out of it. Bravo.

Thank you very much Sir.
Your kind words are well appreciated.
One of the reasons why we are dedicated to our work is to give clients value for their money. We also give extra work times to meet up to our target.

Building our designs with our team enable a smooth transition and understanding of design. It gives room to fast and detailed construction because every member of the team understands what we have at hand to do.
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 3:07am On Feb 01, 2021
We were able to complete the oversite concrete works today. This has proven to be the longest time we have spent doing a normal foundation work. 15 days exactly. What we normally do in 7 to 8 days.

Main reasons for the delay is not just due to the hard nature of the soil. The logistics and procurement processes lead to so much delay even with our fast planning. But then we thank God so far for reaching this milestone.

Going into the next stage, we would be as fast as we normally move. Because the experience gained in planning procurement will be utilized now to our advantage. Thank you so far for following up with us.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 3:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Beframia:

Thank you sir for finding time on our thread. Always feel free to ask us questions. We would be glad to respond to your comments and enquiries. Thanks once again.
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 3:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by micronut(m): 4:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Dennis3D:

Definitely sir.
Procurement is one of it.
In this location, procuring items is very tidious.
In fact, you have to learn to place orders 4 to 5 days before the actual time you need them and also do constant follow up to avoid disappointment while having one or two more back up arrangements...

This is just one of the lessons learnt here.

Unlike Lagos and other locations. You place orders it comes almost immediately. Latest a day or so.

Well done sir. Good to read about this project in my town. I live in Ife and I can readily help to supply any construction material you may need as a back up. I have many suppliers contacts. The truck here supplying you cement I believe is one of my clients at Opa. I'm a call or Chat away on 07063789912. This site should be in Eleyele or Ops side of Ife I guess?

2 Likes

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2021
micronut:

Well done sir. Good to read about this project in my town. I live in Ife and I can readily help to supply any construction material you may need as a back up. I have many suppliers contacts. The truck here supplying you cement I believe is one of my clients at Opa. I'm a call or Chat away on 07063789912. This site should be in Eleyele or Ops side of Ife I guess?

Thanks sir.
Keep in touch

2 Likes

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2021
Foundation now completed.
See images below as we wet the foundation the next day.

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by micronut(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dennis3D:

Thanks sir.
Keep in touch

Ok. Engr. Well done sir.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
micronut:

Ok. Engr. Well done sir.

Keep following up with us here

1 Like

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Good morning from here
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
We would be resuming this site a few weeks.
Stay tuned with us for updates
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Paying attention to details is key when we construct
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Good morning Viewers
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by jhorjhor: 6:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Weldone Engineer.

What is the excavation depth of your foundation (considering the hard ground). I would also like to know the reasons for your use of beams on the foundation floor.
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2021
jhorjhor:
Weldone Engineer.

What is the excavation depth of your foundation (considering the hard ground). I would also like to know the reasons for your use of beams on the foundation floor.

Thank you for following up with us here.
The land is sloppy. The foundation depth is 2.5fit to 18 inches respectively because the land is extremely hard so that gives it a good bearing capacity to withstand load. The beam is necessary to control sheer pressure and attaining a level before we did the oversite slab

3 Likes

Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 4:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Good morning followers.
Wish you all a productive week
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
We are resuming work here ending of February. Stay tuned.
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 4:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2021
Resuming this project Asap
Currently taking Block delivery on site
While we prepare for other activities
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2021
Good morning Viewers
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2021
Counting down days to the resumption of this
Re: New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State by Dennis3D(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
We are here now to resume...
Stay tuned and follow up with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Choice Lands For Sale At Accra Ghana - Attractive Locations / Ogun To Begin Estates For Low, Middle Income Earners In Ota, Ilaro, Sagamu Ijebu / Lagos Removes Shanties On Coastal Road Alignment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.