Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị (601 Views)

Peter Obi's Victory: The Revolution Has Started In Lagos, O To Gee / Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by BiafraGaBia: 4:06am On Jan 16, 2021

Several Biafrans fleeing their homes during the war.

#15january1970 #NationalDayOfPeace

#centreformemories

Author: Incognito Ergo Sum@CogitoE02260758

When I see Biafrans type ozoemena and simply leave, I sigh.

The US didn't simply pray for 9/11 not to happen again.

You don't pray your oppression away, how's that working out for us so far?

Everyone, I mean each and everyone of us has to start thinking like leaders.

How do you guarantee that it does not happen again?

Do you simply lie down and pray while being silently oppressed?

Do you leave everything to some who have taken the burden upon themselves to defend our rights?

Or do you find ways to contribute, enlighten people, help?

build a self sufficiency that ensures that this never happens again?

Contemplate this.

Let me also add a little to what has been already said, we should let to make our #Ozoemena be like that of the Jews #NeverAgain.
We may not get Biafra now but we can place ourselves in positions that can ensure this pogrom against the Igbo race never repeats itself again. So, Ndi Igbo wherever you find yourself now to to be at the top and forget the matters of Nigeria instead channel that energy to preserving "The Warrior Race", " The Igbo Race". Also, bear in mind that you race comes first before any other thing and learn from the Jews, they have laid down the map for any other race that wants to survive and succeed to follow.

May Biafra❤ Come.
Long Live The Igbo Race.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by BiafraGaBia: 4:10am On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by IamWonderful: 5:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by Herdsmen: 6:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by Herdsmen: 6:19am On Jan 16, 2021
IamWonderful:
..... angry
Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by BiafraGaBia: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2021
#Ozoemena
Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by BiafraGaBia: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2021
I am not calling for a war, because we are not ready for one. All I am calling for is a collective effort to rebuild Ala Igbo, and place ourselves in positions of power. If we can achieve all this, then we can be ready for whatever future war by other tribe, region or race may bring.

#Biafra Ga Bia

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by HeadShot: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

The need to bring back history in our schools can't be over emphasized....

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by Kennyswag: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lol.. chestbeaters wey nor get level grin
Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by Tranquillity360: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran and not for kanu alone.

We must continue.

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by BigSarah(f): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
W

A

R

N

E

V

E

R

A

G

A

I

N.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by tungamaje: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
OP the heading was in Igbo but the write up in English. I hope you are not one od those: I am Igbo but Idon't speak Iigbo
Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by BastardWike: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Whatever happens, may we never allow our homeland to be a theater of war.

Those still building hotels, factories, houses, schools, plazas etc. in the North are risking both their lives and investments.

Even if land is 1000 naira per plot in the North, I won't touch it.

Afcta will soon commence across Africa, you no longer need to build your factory in Lagos for it to be lucrative. Our cities are now better positioned to be used as hubs since we no longer need to focus on ECOWAS but the entire continent. From Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Abakiliki or Owerri, we can easily supply to countries like Cameroun, Equitorial Guinea, Chad, Gabon, CAR etc than from Lagos or Kano.

Now Afcta has come on board, even if Nigeria breaks now, we are not going to lose any market share. So, before you make that investment outside Igboland, THINK TWICE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by BiafraGaBia: 12:50am On Jan 17, 2021
tungamaje:
OP the heading was in Igbo but the write up in English. I hope you are not one od those: I am Igbo but Idon't speak Iigbo

I considered those who are Ndi Igbo can't speak Igbo, I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by BiafraGaBia: 12:52am On Jan 17, 2021
BastardWike:
Whatever happens, may we never allow our homeland to be a theater of war.

Those still building hotels, factories, houses, schools, plazas etc. in the North are risking both their lives and investments.

Even if land is 1000 naira per plot in the North, I won't touch it.

Afcta will soon commence across Africa, you no longer need to build your factory in Lagos for it to be lucrative. Our cities are now better positioned to be used as hubs since we no longer need to focus on ECOWAS but the entire continent. From Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Abakiliki or Owerri, we can easily supply to countries like Cameroun, Equitorial Guinea, Chad, Gabon, CAR etc than from Lagos or Kano.

Now Afcta has come on board, even if Nigeria breaks now, we are not going to lose any market share. So, before you make that investment outside Igboland, THINK TWICE!!

Rightly said Nwanne, we should stop putting our investments in unsecured places. Any day this people we share this country with can decide to be mad and the investment will be gone, we need to make sure our investments are safe in Ala Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by BiafraGaBia: 12:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran and not for kanu alone.

We must continue.

The restoration of Biafra is a collective effort of every Igbo, and we would achieve through any means possible. Kanu is just a forerunner to rekindle the hope in our motherland.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Gee Ntị by BiafraGaBia: 12:56am On Jan 17, 2021
HeadShot:
undecided undecided undecided

The need to bring back history in our schools can't be over emphasized....

They took history away because they are afraid, the Igbo children to come maybe worse than those that troubled them during the Ojukwu era. But they have failed, we know our history and we will fight to achieve our nation.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Police Invade Residence Of Top Buhari Critic Somto Onuchukwu / FG Determined To Lift Country Out Of Poverty, Unemployment — Minister / Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.