Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' (58336 Views)

Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Olushola1144(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Neddyogu:
Madam pls jus bring dat car to me, I want to check something in the charging port.
Bros na pin mouth no be BB mouth before you go park all phones come.... ☺
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by 400billionman: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2021
I see Innoson taking after Elon Musk.

Innoson and Forbes list will be an item in 2025.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by ChristineC: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2021
lekki1444:
i said the exact same thing without seeing your comment. she looks south african. who buys tesla in naija ? where is the elextric port to charge it ?
who told you she's in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Olushola1144(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
oloshun:
Tesla is very nice. I got mine last February. No engine front and back.
Chai!!! E choke ooo..... Aye le oooo.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by asmovic(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
LegendVibes:
A video has emerged on social media in which an Igbo woman could be seen driving her $90,000 (N34,312,500) Tesla car around town, Igbere TV reports.

A Twitter user with the handle @Sisso_quam took to the social media platform to share the video, saying his mum asked him not to go near her electric car.

He captioned the adorable video:

https://twitter.com/Sisso_quam/status/1349800386694180868?s=20

Driving the electric car, the woman said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXnWzpUbUdE
wish I could meet her.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by vanunu: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2021
jaxxy:
What’s the craze about Tesla? There are may hybrid and electric are volvo is doing well in e cars and we aren’t letting go of out high powered fuel cars just yet.

The craze is that their battery is the best and can last for 16 years before the cells dies . Also Tesla is the number one autonomous vehicle ,no other car company comes close.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Jakumo(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Don't forget, folks, that in the USA, only drug dealers pay cash for their cars. Virtually every other working person in America, buys their car by instalment, dutifully making monthly payments, called the "car note". It is just as likely that this fat slob is merely driving a rental car, while pretending to own it for the benefit of her villager followers online.

Even if the car is purchased by instalment, missing one month's car note, means that the Repo Man ( repossession agent ) will be sent by the bank to reclaim that car using a duplicate key code. Such repo jobs are often carried out under the cover of darkness, when the broke-asz, deadbeat car buyer might be fast asleep in their cheap rented apartment, dreaming of the next day's cruising adventures in their new set of wheels.

An illiterate janitor, or a minimum-wage fast-food employee, can qualify to "buy" a brand new Tesla, or S-Class Mercedes, in the USA, PROVIDED that the buyer is gainfully employed, and has a clean credit record showing no previous defaults on loans, or bounced checks written. So, this fat and ugly woman boasting about her "ownership" of a new Tesla, is at best merely acknowledging that she is in debt to the tune of $90K PLUS heavy interest, which will likely bump the final price paid to well above $100K, IF the car is not seized at some point by the bank, due to late payment of the car note.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by SIRRITE: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2021
How will she charges it? Or do we have charge station in Nigeria?
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2021
vanunu:

The craze is that their battery is the best and can last for 16 years before the cells dies . Also Tesla is the number one autonomous vehicle ,no other car company comes close.

I know all that bt don’t tell me they can’t have rivals soon abeg. There’s nothing like monopoly of technology here.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by lkillbrokehoes: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:

Na so una dey talk. When the money enter now, na for hotels you go dey sleep.
cheesy
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Lenient001: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Am I the only one not seeing that Tesla grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by lavenderjade(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2021
lekki1444:
i said the exact same thing without seeing your comment. she looks south african. who buys tesla in naija ? where is the elextric port to charge it ?

nor mind dem
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by illicit(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2021
dat9jaguy:

The zero bank account can be funded one day, the big head is for life.

bros u no well o....

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2021
You see this igbo people ehh, them get silent money,
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by experimentist: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2021
Vanity lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by 360command: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2021
casdoruche:
Our greatest fear is When Tesla and electric cars takes over. Nigeria will become a dumping ground for fuel cars. Our oil will less in demand. Electricity will be a problem except it is fixed. Then we will discover that we are actually living in a fools paradise.

As for me I pray for one thing. When all these happen let me be among the rich 1 percent.
I want it to happen cause that will be the day Nigerians will think without the box..
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by LordErrk: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2021
casdoruche:
Our greatest fear is When Tesla and electric cars takes over. Nigeria will become a dumping ground for fuel cars. Our oil will less in demand. Electricity will be a problem except it is fixed. Then we will discover that we are actually living in a fools paradise.

As for me I pray for one thing. When all these happen let me be among the rich 1 percent.

I pray when this thing happen, I'll happily be a citizen of Canada or UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by greypencils: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka

See the woman head like big potato undecided
Abi, she do eye like Mandela's cousin
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2021
dat9jaguy:

What a clapback?
Ken i git some jarule? Tenks

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Paxxcarl:
stupid talk
a white man flaunted his one million dollar watch here...
u better keep shut and make money

black people always showing off
a white man's plastic and steel
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by int0x80(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2021
She looks south African!
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2021
Jesse6:
If you gimme that $90,000
Me and my household no go ever poor again
dey there dey wait mek dem give u. No go find work

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2021
lavenderjade:

this is not an igbo woman.. she looka like a south african... bloggers and lies

you get eye and good head!

my thought the same
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Please ma'am......what kind of business are you into,how did you make the money for your machine?
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Neoteny(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Took a ride in one, the P100D, very smooth and quiet.

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by homosapien(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
flexd99:
It's indeed a machine grin
Enjoy your life and have fun while you can.

BTW,
Our new stock of UK used laptops is still very much selling with warranties
Contact in signature

I need battery for Samsung laptop......
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by chatinent: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2021
She looks way poor.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Abudu2000(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:

Na so una dey talk. When the money enter now, na for hotels you go dey sleep.
no mind am lol

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Poor people, it’s the hope that finally kills them grin

E say “one day” lol.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Newton85: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2021
This is just another proof that so-called Onitsha and Nnewi "billionaires" is audio. No people in the entire world likes ostentatious display of wealth than Igbos. So-called Onitsha and Nnew "billionaires" would be bombarding us with their "Eze ego" braggadocio if they really exist. Just look at this woman at her age, smh. Well, I don't know her struggles or what she's faced in life though, I just wonder why Africans (not just Igbos) are obsessed with wanton, childish display of wealth. To achieve what exactly? Just to pepper dem gang?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Would You Buy This Car For N10m? (pics/video) / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.