Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' (58347 Views)

Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / Tisha UnArmed Shelton Drives Her Car (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2021
lavenderjade:

this is not an igbo woman.. she looka like a south african... bloggers and lies
did you hear when she said that’s muah?
muah means me in igbo
by her accent u will know she’s igbotic

4 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by mountmoriah(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka

See the woman head like big potato undecided
don't abuse what u can create
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by baratech: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Jesse6:
If you gimme that $90,000
Me and my household no go ever poor again

$90,000 is N35,000,000

Just saying....
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Sarang(f): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Born2Breed:
Correct...enjoy it. Own the car and we own the shares.

She can also own the shares.
Relax
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by SaintUlot: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
JayDaily:
There are rich quiet people people than the little few who are seen on the internet!

Don't fall for his scam format, his secret has been exposed in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6361535/jaydaily-confirmed-scammer-isaiah-jeremiah
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by 2016easy2017: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Plz help me to get that woman's phone number. I got one very good information she would like. She would even reward you for giving me her number
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Sarang(f): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Jakumo:
Don't forget, folks, that in the USA, only drug dealers pay cash for their cars. Virtually every other working person in America, buys their car by instalment, dutifully making monthly payments, called the "car note". It is just as likely that this fat slob is merely driving a rental car, while pretending to own it for the benefit of her villager followers online.

Even if the car is purchased by instalment, missing one month's car note, means that the Repo Man ( repossession agent ) will be sent by the bank to reclaim that car using a duplicate key code. Such repo jobs are often carried out under the cover of darkness, when the broke-asz, deadbeat car buyer might be fast asleep in their cheap rented apartment, dreaming of the next day's cruising adventures in their new set of wheels.

An illiterate janitor, or a minimum-wage fast-food employee, can qualify to "buy" a brand new Tesla, or S-Class Mercedes, in the USA, PROVIDED that the buyer is gainfully employed, and has a clean credit record showing no previous defaults on loans, or bounced checks written. So, this fat and ugly woman boasting about her "ownership" of a new Tesla, is at best merely acknowledging that she is in debt to the tune of $90K PLUS heavy interest, which will likely bump the final price paid to well above $100K, IF the car is not seized at some point by the bank, due to late payment of the car note.

The only thing I see here is JEALOUSY!
Ask God to help you buy yours
Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by atutupo89: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by dat9jaguy(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Atiku:

Poor people, it’s the hope that finally kills them grin

E say “one day” lol.

What is life without hope? That's what keeps the rich and the poor going.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Yxxx: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2021
casdoruche:
Our greatest fear is When Tesla and electric cars takes over. Nigeria will become a dumping ground for fuel cars. Our oil will less in demand. Electricity will be a problem except it is fixed. Then we will discover that we are actually living in a fools paradise.

As for me I pray for one thing. When all these happen let me be among the rich 1 percent.

Price of fuel cars will crash too, everybody will cruise a car.
Make fuel crash i no fear.
People still dey use nokia torch and they are happy.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Jakumo(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Sarang:

The only thing I see here is JEALOUSY!
Ask God to help you buy yours
Tufiakwa!!

Your opinion is noted sir. Have yourself a fabulous day !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2021
casdoruche:
Our greatest fear is When Tesla and electric cars takes over. Nigeria will become a dumping ground for fuel cars. Our oil will less in demand. Electricity will be a problem except it is fixed. Then we will discover that we are actually living in a fools paradise.

As for me I pray for one thing. When all these happen let me be among the rich 1 percent.
Rightly said.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by folu4real(f): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:

Na so una dey talk. When the money enter now, na for hotels you go dey sleep.

grin grin grin grin na yahoo boy dey sleep hotel naaa
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by BanevsJoker(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2021
She looks South African.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by typicalgamer(m): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2021
crafteck:

How can you be sure

Exactly who's not careful can't blow it up in 6 months here in Nigeria
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2021
Yxxx:

Price of fuel cars will crash too, everybody will cruise a car.
Make fuel crash i no fear.
People still dey use nokia torch and they are happy.

They'll run out of spare parts and old cars eventually.

Na donkey you go ride las las grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by vertueptime: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ur assumption is correct but you failed to take into consideration that nigeria is living like 50years behind,we still uses 404 pickup,j5 etc of 1980s,so when they dump the cars it will be good for us to cruise them gboxes and latest s class, even if it's 10year old model it's latest in naija.

casdoruche:

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Roozzaay(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:

A month after, money don finish ontop olosho and drinks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by golddare: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jesse6:
If you gimme that $90,000
Me and my household no go ever poor again

Don't worry you will get to that level and even surpass it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Crixxx: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
Abeg nothing is as sweet as combustion engines.. That thrill, that power, that roaring engine sound.. forget it

I must get my 2021 Mercedes Benz s class this year
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Cousin9999: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
IMHO
Eurostar train >

But I'm glad auntie's happy.
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Yxxx: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
gopel8052:

They'll run out of spare parts and old cars eventually.

Na donkey you go ride las las grin

Lol grin
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Tajsagay(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
mummy enjoy ya money mehn........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Kennyswag: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
She looks like a zulu
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
lekki1444:
i said the exact same thing without seeing your comment. she looks south african. who buys tesla in naija ? where is the elextric port to charge it ?
ever heard of nigerians in diaspora?
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by pacespot(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
This life, it is not about how hard you work, but whether you are doing your hardwork in a right way or not
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Seyzcham91(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin
Kriss216:

Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Seyzcham91(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka

See the woman head like big potato undecided
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Seyzcham91(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin
Kriss216:

What’s the essence of having “normal head” with zero account balance?
Re: Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' by Ojemedad: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:

Hotels with steady ashawoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Would You Buy This Car For N10m? (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.