Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

"We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains (33322 Views)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / CBN Warns Nigerians, “abusing The Naira Attracts Jail Term Punishment” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by joelbooks: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
benjackugo:
Nigerian Business Developer, Omobaabirin Adedotun, is of the opinion that Nigerians abuse the word, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/HellenKotila/status/1350141065265864709?s=19
[/s]

CEO IS CEO

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by vincentjk(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Jaqenhghar: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
benjackugo:
Nigerian Business Developer, Omobaabirin Adedotun, is of the opinion that Nigerians abuse the word, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), IgbereTV reports.

Niggerians abise every thing. One man will open one kiosk and tell you he is an entepreneur

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by kalu61(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Especially those useless Nigerian guys that calls themselves programmers mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Your hatred for men has turn to a disorder.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by LordReed(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
She's not wrong but abeg let people hype themselves, its all good. Even journey man tailor na fashion designer.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
So this is what somebody just wasted her energy to analyze � instead of you to go and pursue the pigeons that refused to fly yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by SimplePlan34: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
K
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Especially many unemployed youths. Audio CEOs everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by sematec(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
RIP Dagrin, the only CEO I know.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by oguns222: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
osamz007:

A FOR APPLE

Leg go soon dey pain you

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Is it her company? Abi anybody complain to her? Better she face her front....

Just take correction, and move along... Education is never a waste.

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
E no concern u ma'am

After all, securing d bag remains d target

Ur correction will be invalid once d bag is secured. Use ur head in dz

Try again... This doesn't even make sense! Not even remotely!!!

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Ogamysamo: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
there are different types of ceo o you explain only one and thought you had explained all

cruel elites officers are also refer to as ceo!

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nigerians love big titles grin

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many angry people lashing out at her for this raw truth. I see that most Nigerians hate hearing the truth.

Not just the truth.... Most Nigerians are resistant to learning!!! Bunch of arrogant coconut heads.

Dem full this forum na!!! People who think they know it all! Very unteachable things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Girly, I'm CEO victory integrated farms, Port Harcourt, CEO maggic pool ltd, the Pool Masters, no body punu,e no go good ooo >: angry
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Kobicove(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Niggerians abise every thing. One man will open one kiosk and tell you he is an entepreneur

grin
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Angelfrost(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
joelbooks:
[s][/s]

CEO IS CEO

No it is not!!!.. Take correction and move on. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Dong2: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
benjackugo:

Here to laf! grin
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by 99thEnemy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nothing has Made me laugh harder than this since Morning grin grin grin grin

This has made my day today grin grin grin grin grin grin

C.E.O Traders on Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook

the list is coming soon grin grin grin grin wait for it grin grin grin .....

1 Like

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Westtimeline: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
She's absolutely correct.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by webdev994: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin grin, Its their title , create yours if you are pained.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by sammirano: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
She no well
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Neddyogu(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
I am the CEO of my business ooo. My wife and daughter are the other officers. E no concern u ooo. Every man's home is his Castle. Abeg free us joor make we cruise

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Starz825(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
shey na your C.E.O...anyone can call themselves whatever they like
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Na your opinion ma.

coolAs for me o, I be CEO of my many business ventures, e dey raise moral small

A Founder not CEO. If it becomes necessary to appoint yourself as CEO for real, you might need to dash some family members or friends some position in your business, Register it as Incorporate.

Below is what am talking about=>
Neddyogu:
I am the CEO of my business ooo. My wife and daughter are the other officers. E no concern u ooo. Every man's home is his Castle. Abeg free us joor make we cruise

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by naijadrivablog: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
cheesy

I have registered business but I didn't use the word, "CEO" until I registered a LTD company.

The woman is 101% right. Most of those Instagram or online "CEOs" didn't register their businesses, let alone incorporating a company.

These days, people don't know the difference when you are a trader (buy and sell), entrepreneur (adding value to goods and services and sell or render other services), businessman/women, etc.

I have customers who are traders tell me to come to their "office" abi na shop .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Stallion93(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
1 peculiarity about Nigerians is we abuse everything.
How about the shanties we build and call them “Ultramodern”, “Palliative” and “Empowerment” and countless others

5 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Seyzcham91(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na True She kuku talk! mesef don dey say this for long

All these naija olosho wey dey use whatsapp sales deceive themselves
benjackugo:

3 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Kriss216: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Especially those useless Nigerian guys that calls themselves programmers mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Back from a long ban, I guess.

We miss your senseless contributions. Welcome back, darling.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by captianfreeman(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Okay.

But at the same time, let her go and sit down.
Re: "We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains by Tedassie(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
She's absolutely correct. I know as usual, people will misconstrue her point as a personal attack on their hustle. phew!

You know, we Nigerians tend to abuse certain words or use them out of context.

In fact, as par her examples, 'trader' is somewhat of a misnomer, actual word ought to be Vendor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) / ‘this Is Why The Naira Fell Despite CBN Intervention’ – ABCON / How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.