Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs (605 Views)

What Are The Best Countries To Apply For Remote Jobs As A Nigerian? / I'm About To Start Applying For Remote Jobs. Any Tips? / Remote Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2021
What would I do in this instance? I have been a Software developer for 10 years. and now a React native Developer for 2years +. Done some side projects and support for friends. Now I have my own 2 apps I have coded and put on playstore. Is this a wise start to seek remote jobs with 2 apps only on playstore?
Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by Karleb(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2021
If you don't start applying now you might just become over qualified if care is not taken.
Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by VictorUSA(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm going to the USA
Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
VictorUSA:
I'm going to the USA

1.) You are going to the USA is none of my business, How does it add to the fact that i dont have a remote Job?
2.) Running a live broadcast you are going to the US, I checked my account balance, the money there is the same, How is it ,my business?
3.) You going to the USA, Good luck, you can go and get out of my post and stop trolling. No one gives a flying fuck_ if you going to the USA, yankee no get late comer.

Nansense.
Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by Karleb(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
gimakon:

1.) You are going to the USA is none of my business, How does it add to the fact that i dont have a remote Job?
2.) Running a live broadcast you are going to the US, I checked my account balance, the money there is the same, How is it ,my business?
3.) You going to the USA, Good luck, you can go and get out of my post and stop trolling. No one gives a flying fuck_ if you going to the USA, yankee no get late comer.

Nansense.

Be calming down. grin

1 Like

Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by VictorUSA(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
gimakon:

Nansense.
U sound unprofessional

3 Likes

Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
VictorUSA:
U sound unprofessional

We know and you sound stupid. There is no linking between you going to the US, and me getting a remote Job. I am talking about something serious here and you tell me you going to the US. Who is the unprofessional person here?

or whatever happened to your sense of First things first?
Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by VictorUSA(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
gimakon:

We know and you sound stupid. There is no linking between you going to the US, and me getting a remote Job. I am talking about something serious here and you tell me you going to the US. Who is the unprofessional person here?

or whatever happened to your sense of First things first?
How do i speak sense into this olodo wey no sabi anytin? well, no matter what u do to a fulani man he 'll still rear cows.

1 Like

Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
VictorUSA:
How do i speak sense into this olodo wey no sabi anytin? well, no matter what u do to a fulani man he 'll still rear cows.

Hades, thats where you should go.
Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by VictorUSA(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
gimakon:

Hades, thats where you should go.
SHARRAP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by cixak95211: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
@gimakon
Going through your post. I can authoritatively deduce that you've been a developer for "12 days" and NOT "12 years" as you claimed.
1 day of professional coding == 1 year of "on the couch" coding.
Nobody with even 2 years of professional coding experience will ask these kinda questions you just asked.
Feel free to refute my claim with evidence and I'll hook you up to a remote job, guaranteed !!!

2 Likes

Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
cixak95211:
@gimakon
Going through your post. I can authoritatively deduce that you've been a developer for "12 days" and NOT "12 years" as you claimed.
Nobody with even 2 years of professional coding experience will ask these kinda questions you just asked.
Feel free to refute my claim with evidence and I'll hook you up to a remote job, guaranteed !!!

Ok, I have learnt something new today, To ignore people who only know print("Hello world" ) in the name of being a programmer.
Oga you are not GOD , neither are you sure of yourself.

Had wanted to share my Linkedin here for you to see , but second thoughts, You are not worth it. Keep your shit_ in the name of connection to your stupid self. I would not be needing it.

Mxm
Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
gimakon:
What would I do in this instance? I have been a Software developer for 10 years. and now a React native Developer for 2years +. Done some side projects and support for friends. Now I have my own 2 apps I have coded and put on playstore. Is this a wise start to seek remote jobs with 2 apps only on playstore?
I saw this exact post on a react Facebook page.
You must be the same dude, lemme go and track you down... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by cixak95211: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
@gimakon
You're at stage 2. carry on . . you're doing well.
Let us know when you get to stage 5 . . .
12 years a software developer slave

2 Likes

Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by Karleb(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2021
grin
Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by Prodigee: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2021
Oga e be like say you never ready to learn. You are too proud. Who gives a crap if you have 100 years experience in programming?! Better go learn how to talk like a sane human being first.

4 Likes

Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by cixak95211: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
^^ Empty pride, which makes it worse.
I can bet my life he cannot explain in his own words the difference between == and ===
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Need Good Advices, Precisely From Those With Remote Jobs by vheckthor1: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2021
cixak95211:
@gimakon
Boss I beg I need that remote job link

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Highest Likes On Nairaland? / Get A Website As Low As 25000 Naira / Dynamic Websites For Your Use For Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.