Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert (48515 Views)

Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown / U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Lordbinsmar: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2021
owobokiri:
Is Shekau and the gang practicing the same religion with these forward thinking/looking Arabians? Jus asking for a friend...

NIGERIAN MUMUSLIMS WAN Bleep VIRGINS FOR HEAVEN.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Adakintroy: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Make una stop to de compare Nigeria to some countries. Even this Arabs you comparing us to have had civilization stretching back to the middle ages.

Some of them were former empires.

Nigeria is just Nigeria. So make una learn to act real educated. Not to come here de come compare like slowpoke's.

Only to batch una country una know.
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2021
This reminds me of a scene in John Wick 3

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by owobokiri(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2021
arantess:

The more you look the less you see...
Saudi arabia are sponsors of terrorism, forget all these show....
I know
But read through the massive plans to improve the lives of his people.
The building of new cities. Futuristic stuffs. Why do we have only the Shekau branch of thinkers around here?
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Coldie(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Meanwhile in Africa countries with desert see it as a curse
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Oshokalo: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
These Arab guys are usually very handsome...

I have really nice watches...male and female...
Please send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature....if interested..
fantastic stuff u gat,the ash colour is how much
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by sammirano: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2021
The one that sits above the table
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by zoghys: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2021
owobokiri:
Is Shekau and the gang practicing the same religion with these forward thinking/looking Arabians? Jus asking for a friend...

I wonder oooo, just imagine the big plan for the future and coming from a predominantly Islam country. Shekarau or whatever the animal is called is the total opposite of Islam. Ma salam.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by thatigboman: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2021
muykem:
Saudi Arabia is a close ally of United states of America despite that Islam religion originated from there but many muslims that adopt Islam in other countries including Nigeria hate America because of the same religion.
nigeria hate USA? Since when?
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Grandmeister(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2021
So network dey for desert but even network to send sms na war for my village angry

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Rossinnki: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2021
Troostekkong55:
I wish our African leaders can emulate this

If an African leader did this, you will find a way to criticise it. The biggest problem you people have is self hatred and inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by brandsoncharlie: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2021
johnmartus:
Every country are thinking on how to move their country forward. Average Nigerian are thinking how to steal public funds.
By the time they finished the project Nigerian will be the largest visit.
Omo, the way some Africans leaders behave especially Nigerian leaders you will ask yourself whether it is the same human beings that was created. They have no future.
UAE is also planing too with trillions of dollars to cushion effect of low crude patronage in the long run because the world is going green energy.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by chatinent: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Buhari should do same in Sambisa since his generals continue to say that Boko Haram has been completely decimated
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by ofiko123(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Nice one... buhari should take a cue
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2021
In all things, have money.

Well, for your affordable UK used smart TVs, soundbars and Washing machines, check my signature
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by brandsoncharlie: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2021
Sabowest:
God of money pls locate me na $6 trillion shocked
I'll be back in a bit let me change it to naira...
It is for future generations and well being of citizens not for individual pockets or cohorts.
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by mountmoriah(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Real men that every USA president must pay homage to, its on record that Saudi Arabia is the first country USA presidents visit on foreign parleys.
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by AFONJACOW(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2021
These are the real Muslim modest and simple not all these terrorist he have in Northern Nigeria
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by slowice(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Sometimes I wonder what manner of Islam northern Nigeria is practicing.... They embrace poverty and backwardness with a glee..... If this sort of forward looking Islam is practice here I bet many non Muslims would be proud to identify with Islam...

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
And still sponsors Terrorism

He has to do the will if Mohammed the prophet na
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by LikeAking: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
My Boss
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by atutupo89: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by obontami: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2021
Didn't this guy order people to kill that press guy at turkish embassy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) / Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.