Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert (48521 Views)

Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown / U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by supercase1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Real men that every USA president must pay homage to, its on record that Saudi Arabia is the first country USA presidents visit on foreign parleys.
Sunni jihadists sponspors e.g is undecided
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
owobokiri:
Is Shekau and the gang practicing the same religion with these forward thinking/looking Arabians? Jus asking for a friend...
What does your username mean?
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by owobokiri(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ishilove:

What does your username mean?
Lol,
I picked that username because of a footballer I used to admire a lot while in school.., one Richard owobokiri..
But reading comments here overtime, I came to understand that the name means different things to different people from different areas....
I'm an ex seminarian ooo, so no "evil intent" whatsoever...
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by pacespot(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nice, this guy can't wait to be the king, I can see the curiosity in his eyes
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by privaldo: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

I know most powerful countries do this but I wish you can watch the documentary on Amazon, how the man was killed with chain saw, I’m sure there’s audio recording of the mans scream on YouTube, the hit men were even showing it live to the crown prince

I followed the case from the start and I am still following it. Jamal's death was unfortunate and the Turks wanted to deal with the Saudis, if not for the intervention of the United States led by Trump.

There's still an ongoing investigation and I believe justice will prevail at last. But my point is every country does, whether it's as gore as Jamal's death or not.

My point is when Western governments do it, nobody baits an eyelid but they're quick to scream out if other governments do it.
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by brandsoncharlie: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
RRodwave:

i swear bro This things dey pain dem
dem dey behave like children

they do not care about their users
This statement I made, someone is pained right now and I have been banned for 1 week in a particular session.

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by theMagnet: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
RRodwave:
Nairaland is one of the worst forums to be on

imagine Just typing "Bitcoin"
boom my main account has been banned for 1 month
this Modders no get sense at all

instead of thinking on how to develop this Forum

na 2 just dey ban people anyhow

we're still using Olden days emoji while we're in 2021
old Forum Designs

nna eh
even Instagram or Facebook no fit ban you more than 1 week

mtcheww.......
I swear dem ban me for 1 month too
The thing wey pain me be sey I no do anything
The mod just wan touch ban button angry
I created a subreddit on it sef
Nairaland is just going back instead of forward sad
Dem no dey hear advice
Check my threads
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Mohammedoba36: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Congratulations to Saudi Arabia
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
owobokiri:

Lol,
I picked that username because of a footballer I used to admire a lot while in school.., one Richard owobokiri..
But reading comments here overtime, I came to understand that the name means different things to different people from different areas....
I'm an ex seminarian ooo, so no "evil intent" whatsoever...
It means 'I am looking for pussy upandan' in Yoruba. grin That's what caught my attention.

It is quite startling cheesy
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by naptu2: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ishilove:

It means 'I am looking for pussy upandan' in Yoruba. grin That's what caught my attention.

It is quite startling cheesy

You've never heard of Richard Owobokiri?? shocked
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by theMagnet: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
RRodwave:

i swear bro this is too much
Just too much cheesy sad
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by theMagnet: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
RRodwave:

can you imagine 8 months ban
can someone with a Brain do such??
U still dey talk dat one What of 10years ban wey dem ban Righteousness89 nko?
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by theMagnet: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
RRodwave:

i just Commented on the fall of bitcoin last week
boom dey banned me
i did not understand why
mayb they are biased

https://www.nairaland.com/6358530/made-subreddit-reddit-community-unjust
Check it out
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by theMagnet: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
RRodwave:

i swear bro This things dey pain dem
dem dey behave like children

they do not care about their users
r/UnjustNairalandMods
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Ishilove: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
naptu2:

You've never heard of Richard Owobokiri?? shocked
No... undecided
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Mtola8: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
RRodwave:

i think they are very biased imagine Banning Someone for a month do u think the person will still have the Mind to Continue using the forum?

They are no different from the leaders we criticize. "youths will do better" my foot. like if we have a different set of youths kept somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by slowice(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=Manab post=98117662][/quote]

Iffa nack you slap now you go get paralysis
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
owobokiri:
Is Shekau and the gang practicing the same religion with these forward thinking/looking Arabians? Jus asking for a friend...
No Sir..

Shekau believes his brand of religion is the next best thing since man discover slice bread in the oven...

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sabowest:
God of money pls locate me na $6 trillion shocked
I'll be back in a bit let me change it to naira...
2,400,000,000,000,000NGN

There you have it, senior man..
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Emily22(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
RRodwave:

can you imagine 8 months ban

can someone with a Brain do such??

Seun need to hold a meeting with those guys and tutor them well

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by skukimania(f): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jamal kashoogi says hi! undecided
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by skukimania(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
owobokiri:

in terms of killing, I doubt they are better. Jamal Kashoog's killing comes to mind.
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by RRodwave(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mtola8:

They are no different from the leaders we criticize. "youths will do better" my foot. like if we have a different set of youths kept somewhere.

It's True, Some Nigerian Youths are not Really Promising just like Nairaland Modders
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by sulasa07(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
olaboy33:

I gave up on our brothers up north when they said they practice better Islam than Saudi Arabia when Saudi relaxed its firm Stand on women freedom and rights.
There is no reason why a Muslim in Africa can't practice Islam beta than those in Saudi Arabia.This is Islam and the Prophet didn't say his people are beta just coz he's from there besides the Country's name during Prophet Muhammad's time is Najd not Saudi Arabia (meaning kingdom for only the Saud family)
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Manab: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
Our southern Christian terrorists will see this and pretend and keep looting our money then prefer to travel to Qatar or Dubai to enjoy the money freely without any intimidation and violence.
Hypocrites.
intolerance.
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Blackdisciple(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
owobokiri:

Nop Shakau is practicing Nigeria religion

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by gbagyiza: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
These r people wey their brain get oil. Business strategy displayed here by the prince. His choice of that location is to address the world leaders at the same time sell business ideas n opportunities to them. But here in Nigeria ours is build on lies, n deceit. Imagine Saudi working hard n smart to shift from over dependent of crude oil but we here in Nigeria r happy say crude oil price don they rise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) / Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.