Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert (48524 Views)

Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown / U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by IMASTEX: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
muykem:
Saudi Arabia is a close ally of United states of America despite that Islam religion originated from there but many muslims that adopt Islam in other countries including Nigeria hate America because of the same religion.
Na mumu dey worry them
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by RRodwave(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emily22:

Seun need to hold a meeting with those guys and tutor them well

they have delete the post as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by RRodwave(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mtola8:

They are no different from the leaders we criticize. "youths will do better" my foot. like if we have a different set of youths kept somewhere.
they have deleted the comment grin
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Manab: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
slowice:

Iffa nack you slap now you go get paralysis
oga wetin I de do.
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ishilove:

No... undecided

Ex super eagles player
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by djon78(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
owobokiri:
Is Shekau and the gang practicing the same religion with these forward thinking/looking Arabians? Jus asking for a friend...

Don't even compare at all.
These were same question I asked after mixing up with those Arabs when I studied overseas

They very well advanced, smart, intelligent and futuristic

You think you can build a city with such modern advancement like Dubai if you are dumb?

And they ain't the same with the lot we have here
And in addition
They are the real custodians of Islam
Not the type practiced in our clime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Manab: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
privaldo:

As much as we hate the death of Jamal Khashoggi, it is what Russia and several big countries have been doing to those they deem traitors.

A investigative report recently showed that Khashoggi wasn't the only person MBS ordered a hit on. He also ordered a hit on a government critic in Norway, but it couldn't happen because the Norwegians felt something fishy was on and refused to grant the diplomats/killer squad the immunity it needed.

Kudos to Norwegian governments, counter-espionage team they really know their onions. They stopped and exposed Israelis Mossad during Lillehammer affair, and have stopped several other covert espionage attacks on Norwegian soil.[color=#000000][/color]plz don't mind me I am a bigotry fool,I just hate Muslims because de are peace loving people than anybody else pray for me,I am mentally disturb.
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Ajibade123(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
etrouble:

Why are you in love with Israel, is it not because of religion? Stop displaying your stupidity online, your family will be embarrassed
you are the stupid one here sincerely
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by owobokiri(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ishilove:

It means 'I am looking for pussy upandan' in Yoruba. grin That's what caught my attention.

It is quite startling cheesy
No be small thing..
Very anyhow name...
I think Richard is ijaw or so.. I wonder if the name means the same thing in his language/dialect..
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by izzou(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ishilove:

It means 'I am looking for pussy upandan' in Yoruba. grin That's what caught my attention.

It is quite startling cheesy

grin grin grin

Why are you like this?
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin

Why are you like this?
tongue
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
owobokiri:

No be small thing..
Very anyhow name...
I think Richard is ijaw or so.. I wonder if the name means the same thing in his language/dialect..
I doubt it. Nobody in his right senses will name his lineage after a quest for vagina.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by richkaynet87(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
abeg make una no vex oooo but shey na the same religion way our people for North dey practise with these ones? Local man is speechless...........just wow!!
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by tolguy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Acjohn:
Their eye don open.

How I wish the holier than thou northern Hausa will take advantage of the Igbo's in their community to develop their places instead of seeing them as enemies and rivals.

Plus who told you the Saudi prince will be expecting such a large investment and won't be willing to shift or redefine some Islamic laws.

Watch this guy rewrite the Qur'an to suite his purpose while the holy Muslims in Nigeria bury their people in poverty while dey go to invest their stolen money in the liberal Saudi.
i wish u quick recovery
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Hallabee1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sabowest:
God of money pls locate me na $6 trillion shocked
I'll be back in a bit let me change it to naira...

Aje...

I no wait again ooo...
I don collect bed..

aje
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by ThatFairGuy1: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2021
owobokiri:
Is Shekau and the gang practicing the same religion with these forward thinking/looking Arabians? Jus asking for a friend...
Shekau and his cohorts won't hesitate to bomb and shatter him. They're the extremist Holy Prophet warn us against

1 Like

Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Digmygold: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

NIGERIAN MUMUSLIMS WAN Bleep VIRGINS FOR HEAVEN.

I SAY THESE STUPID THINGS BECAUSE FEUSTRATION AND ANGUISH FROM POVERTY IS STUCK TO ME LIKE GLUE.
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by Coolgent(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Acjohn:
Their eye don open.

How I wish the holier than thou northern Hausa will take advantage of the Igbo's in their community to develop their places instead of seeing them as enemies and rivals.

Plus who told you the Saudi prince will be expecting such a large investment and won't be willing to shift or redefine some Islamic laws.

Watch this guy rewrite the Qur'an to suite his purpose while the holy Muslims in Nigeria bury their people in poverty while dey go to invest their stolen money in the liberal Saudi.
Develop their places with what?
Drugs? Baby factory? Kidnapping? Illegal migration?
Re: Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert by DonroxyII: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Real men that every USA president must pay homage to, its on record that Saudi Arabia is the first country USA presidents visit on foreign parleys.
Saudi has money to buy US weapons and US needs Money and much money ....

So ... Saudi is a beautiful bride to all US presidents and for the Money !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) / Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.