Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe (35620 Views)

1953 Photo Of Pioneer Female Graduates Of The University Of Ibadan / Oil Tycoon, Jim Okolo Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From European-american Uni / Houdegbe North American University School Fees In Naira (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by zicoraads: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is a very commendable step.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by bizhop01: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
olokos201:
Big thunder fire the mod that ban me for a month here, he shall not live to see next year, the hatred whoch he has on me that makes him banned my acc and not banned others acc doing the same thing he said I committed will consume him to death before the end of this year. I have been banned for two weeks now but kept silent, anytime I see someone doing the same thing this walking dead mod banned me fall, I am always filled with this rage to kill the mod right away. You shall not prosper, from this very moment things will be going south for you untill you finally meet your demised this year. Even after the your death, ypu shall not find peace, ur spirit shall move about the sacred places here on earth begging and crying for your bias deeds on earth here will torment you even in hell.

The mod should keep on been bias in his/her doing and he/she knows themselves, all the curse here and the curse in the bible wil locate you very soon, Continue.

Why not ban others who does and still doing the same thing you accused me off, why been bias, I'm not angry because I was banned but because your bias nature. I don't know you stupid mod, but my hatred fir you kept increasing anytime I saw someone doing the same the you accused me off repeatedly without been banned
Now that you have your ac back or create new one, wetting you gain? undecided
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by taiwotimitt: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Starcrest1:
Wetin dey vex me sef na the way they are usually the first to jump out whenever "foreign students" are mentioned during my days at the NYSC camp.

This ain't brilliant..........

Foreign wetin
God forbid. I dey drag am with them for camp o.
Which nonsense foreign students?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by morinto: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Starcrest1:
Wetin dey vex me sef na the way they are usually the first to jump out whenever "foreign students" are mentioned during my days at the NYSC camp.

But there are foreign students

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by stealmatic(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=98114595] bro easy o,truth is bitter cus u are right on this,watch as they come 4u for suportin buhari dat Biafra is better than this,der useless uncle said d dove refuse to fly cus thats nt d real buhari...pathetic pple
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Godpikin4real(f): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
I almost fell victim 2 dem in 2008 when d skool I graduated from lost her law accreditation. Thank God I didn't press further.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Eriokanmi: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Some secondary schools in Lagos are much better in structures than that of HNUB. I've been there a couple of times. The campus is located on 1 acre of land ( if at all is up to that )

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
LadySarah:
grin

Who still studies law when only Femi Falana and Mike Ozehkohme has all Nigerian cases? Even Falz noticed it and Japa for them.

Activists now save the remaining.

Afe babalola them ....wole olanikpekun, onyechi ikpeazu
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Neddyogu(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Children who would not bend down to read and pass jamb would be running around looking for admission in cotonou and lome. Sit down and read, No!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by MrRector47: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
[img]https://www.nairaland.comhttps://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12998245_2343015_pngbaad580dc7c59ab11f43c27ac4ac2b5f[/img]This site Nairaland Clone. I like the fact that it gives everybody the moderator role
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Kaiser20: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Godson201333:
I heard that they run this university with just two main buildings and the rest na wash!
All those Yahoo universities are owned by Nigerians they wanted their children to use backdoor.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by ogedozie95: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Oceanfield: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
MrHarry2021:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0. 8. 1. 4. 9. 7. 9. 6. 3. 3. 8 to know more and start trading asap.
Account you just created Now. Moreover, Charity begins from Home, introduce you family members first. Scammer.
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Lilshorecords(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
olokos201:
Big thunder fire the mod that ban me for a month here, he shall not live to see next year, the hatred whoch he has on me that makes him banned my acc and not banned others acc doing the same thing he said I committed will consume him to death before the end of this year. I have been banned for two weeks now but kept silent, anytime I see someone doing the same thing this walking dead mod banned me fall, I am always filled with this rage to kill the mod right away. You shall not prosper, from this very moment things will be going south for you untill you finally meet your demised this year. Even after the your death, ypu shall not find peace, ur spirit shall move about the sacred places here on earth begging and crying for your bias deeds on earth here will torment you even in hell.

The mod should keep on been bias in his/her doing and he/she knows themselves, all the curse here and the curse in the bible wil locate you very soon, Continue.

Why not ban others who does and still doing the same thing you accused me off, why been bias, I'm not angry because I was banned but because your bias nature. I don't know you stupid mod, but my hatred fir you kept increasing anytime I saw someone doing the same the you accused me off repeatedly without been banned

Hahaha.. you’re going back there. You never learn
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Originalsly: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Be a graduate by any means necessary .... or be nothing in life. That's our mind set... what we tell our children ... what we expect of them... and our pride will make us do whatever needs to be done to satisfy give our child that title... graduate. That's what need to change. This ban is a good start.
I just don't understand what the language of the country .... the nationality and home region of the lecturers have to do with whether or not the course is up to standard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by supercase1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lol.
smiley
[s]Laff wan tear my belle o.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition will be so angered and frustrated at this report.

As in, how comes the Nigeria they so much hate has the gut to reject graduates from Benin Rep which they have placed 1 million miles ahead of Nigeria. cheesy

If Rep of Benin had rejected law grads from Nigeria, heaps of insult would have been directed to Buhari. Now, reverse is the case, it will still be another package of insult to either Buhari or Tinubu.

Kudos to the Nigerian Law School for maintaining good standards rather than packing junks from all places just for the monetary benefits.

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless the Fed Rep of Nigeria.[/s]
Cow dung contents as usual
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Starcrest1: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
taiwotimitt:

Foreign wetin
God forbid. I dey drag am with them for camp o.
Which nonsense foreign students?

Lol I tire o
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Flows001(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
adonainana:
The same law that even when they pass law school and become lawyers, its 20k salary they will be seeing up and down

Practising law in Nigeria is same as offering legal services in the poverty capitals of the world I.e if you are looking for poor people on the planet you need not look further anywhere else on the planet than in Nigeria

So whether council of legal education allows them to come to law school or not it’s the same. Most will end up selling handbags on Instagram

I have seen a lawyer practising law in this Nigeria for the last 25 years still living in a rented apartment

My people run from this whole barrister the law the law thing oooo
What you mentioned is a "Nigerian factor" affecting Nigerian graduates and not just Lawyers. Mind you, destinies differ, the fact that a Lawyer you know has been struggling for years does not mean there are no Lawyers who are stinkingly rich and making it big in Nigeria. I know of countless Lawyers who are millionaires. When God directs a person's part, he will blossom even in the desert. Like I said initially, destinies differ so stop generalising. The turnaround of that particular Lawyer you claim has been living in a rented house can happen overnight and amaze you, that's law for you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by NewDelhi(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Starcrest1:

So if they shout home based or students who studied in Nigeria to come , you expect them to join?

Or was it your father that signed the amalgamation form of both Nigeria and republic of Benin?

Or it was your grandfather that invented a single currency for both countries?

Abi the primary school your mama suffered to take you to taught you that Nigeria and Benin republic was a single country?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Laff wan tear my belle o.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition will be so angered and frustrated at this report.

As in, how comes the Nigeria they so much hate has the gut to reject graduates from Benin Rep which they have placed 1 million miles ahead of Nigeria. cheesy

If Rep of Benin had rejected law grads from Nigeria, heaps of insult would have been directed to Buhari. Now, reverse is the case, it will still be another package of insult to either Buhari or Tinubu.

Kudos to the Nigerian Law School for maintaining good standards rather than packing junks from all places just for the monetary benefits.

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless the Fed Rep of Nigeria.

You didn't make sense.
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by maiquel: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Laff wan tear my belle o.

[s]If Rep of Benin had rejected law grads from Nigeria, heaps of insult would have been directed to Buhari. Now, reverse is the case, it will still be another package of insult to either Buhari or Tinubu.[/s]

[s]God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT[/s]
God bless the Fed Rep of Nigeria.

It's about Council of Legal Education and the Rules of Legal profession, nothing concern Buhari inside. Besides, he is unaware about anything happening there.

I pity these students though, cos admission is hard here they were made to seek simple means to further their education.
Same thing with NOUN graduates, still fighting to be admitted to NLS.
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by yamunla(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
LadySarah:
grin

Who still studies law when only Femi Falana and Mike Ozehkohme has all Nigerian cases? Even Falz noticed it and Japa for them.

Wole olanipekun
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by dejisky(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
People are still falling mugu for this scam university �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by adonainana: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Flows001:
What you mentioned is a "Nigerian factor" affecting Nigerian graduates and not just Lawyers. Mind you, destinies differ, the fact that a Lawyer you know has been struggling for years does not mean there are no Lawyers who are stinkingly rich and making it big in Nigeria. I know of countless Lawyers who are millionaires. When God directs a person's part, he will blossom even in the desert. Like I said initially, destinies differ so stop generalising. The turnaround of that particular Lawyer you claim has been living in a rented house can happen overnight and amaze you, that's law for you.

“ the turnaround this and this

This is every Nigerian dream that one day they will blow and thier situation will change. Even musicians from there songs you will and can tell they knew they were going to blow and they ended up blowing despite what their imaginary enemy said

Please ooo there are countless millionaires just live there are countless traders, being a millionaire is nothing new. You can sell purée water and make millions from it

But when you see law profession once again before your children start cursing you run oooooo
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Starcrest1:

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Freelance363: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
the parents should have investigated to know about the requirements.Will an american who studies law in Nija be admitted into american law school?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Starcrest1: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
NewDelhi:

So if they shout home based or students who studied in Nigeria to come , you expect them to join?

Or was it your father that signed the amalgamation form of both Nigeria and republic of Benin?

Or it was your grandfather that invented a single currency for both countries?

Abi the primary school your mama suffered to take you to taught you that Nigeria and Benin republic was a single country?

Ogbeni take several seats. You are irrelevant.
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by Omik1: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good.
Law graduates of National Open University of Nigeria are not accepted as well, even after Senate pass a bill to that effect.
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by CSTRR: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
LadySarah:
grin

That is the problem.
The old refused to leave the scene
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by doggedfighter(f): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
adonainana:
The same law that even when they pass law school and become lawyers, its 20k salary they will be seeing up and down

Practising law in Nigeria is same as offering legal services in the poverty capitals of the world I.e if you are looking for poor people on the planet you need not look further anywhere else on the planet than in Nigeria

So whether council of legal education allows them to come to law school or not it’s the same. Most will end up selling handbags on Instagram

I have seen a lawyer practising law in this Nigeria for the last 25 years still living in a rented apartment

The above cracked me up.

See me laughing anyhow grin
Re: Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe by grandstar(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm 1,000% in support of this. Nigerians parents have to end this misguided belief that any education overseas is superior to Nigeria's. Imagine Nigerians flooding benin republic as though Northern Cyrus wasn't bad enough.

The prime problem is the mediocrity synonymous with Nigerian institutions. Benin Republic may be poorer than Nigerians but its skilled laborers such as tilers and plumbers have taken over from Nigerians in their own country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous JSS1 Student Who Poisoned Classmate With Acid In Lagos Expelled / Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.