Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

See What Femi Fani-kayode, Oby Ezekwesili Said About Buhari’s Pigeons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Femi Fani-kayode, Oby Ezekwesili Said About Buhari’s Pigeons (279 Views)

What Femi Adesina Told Me When I Visited Villa – Kukah / If Not Infrastructure, Then What - Femi Adesina / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Femi Fani-kayode, Oby Ezekwesili Said About Buhari’s Pigeons by sirchikero: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the refusal of White Doves and Pigeons released by Buhari on Arm Forces Remebrance Day to fly.

NEWS MAIL NG reports that Nigerians have been reacting to the what many have called “bad omen”.

Read the tweets of Nigerians below :

Inibehe Effiong
@InibeheEffiong

“Those pigeons did what many of us have been unable to do: sending a clear message to Buhari that he has destroyed the peace and prosperity of this country. Their refusal to fly as intended by Buhari should not be dismissed as mere coincidence. Nature has a way of communicating.”

Replying to
@channelstv
“There’s no peace in Nigeria. There’s no progress being made. And there’s no harmony among us. So the pigeons refused to fly

Unbothered and unhinged, Buhari didn’t hesitate to leave the birds. Like he does with Nigeria and Nigerians

You won’t find a more iconic video”

Great Oracle
@AbdulMahmud01
“Even the pigeons are scared of Buhari’s Nigeria.”

“Fly”. “To where, to our death?”

lastBORN
@mn_lastborn
“I heard Bubu pigeons refused to flyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy

Mehn, even animals don tire for this Buhari matter”

Edo-Wizard Japanese goblin
@davidoghe

“Pigeons to buhari: You better koshi

Buhari to the pigeons: Make una die there nah, is like you don’t know me Mtcheww

Commentator: there they go

Pigeons to commentator: baba e lo ma go”

Emmanuel Alexander Obi Flag of Canada
@JustEmmah_
REA MORE : https://newsmailng.com/2021/01/16/see-what-femi-fani-kayode-oby-ezekwesili-said-about-buharis-pigeons/

Re: See What Femi Fani-kayode, Oby Ezekwesili Said About Buhari’s Pigeons by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2021
okay

Let me see what I can do
Re: See What Femi Fani-kayode, Oby Ezekwesili Said About Buhari’s Pigeons by Whitecoal711: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Outside no sure
hungry Naija go hunt us
Re: See What Femi Fani-kayode, Oby Ezekwesili Said About Buhari’s Pigeons by richiemcgold: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2021
..as if bubu sabi to read tweets.

Re: See What Femi Fani-kayode, Oby Ezekwesili Said About Buhari’s Pigeons by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Animals wey no sabi eye service grin cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Buratai, Olonisakin, Two Other Service Chiefs Get Eight Flashy Vehicles / Corruption: Presidency Blames Nigerians For Transparency’s Poor Ranking / Premier League Table: Predicting The Final Standings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.