Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her (1356 Views)

Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by Swipa: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2021

Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by chatinent: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by illicit(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmmm....
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by dawnomike(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
The best Nobel prize awards are the ones never given but never to be forgotten by posterity for selfless service to humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by EzzyCarter: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm sure our darling daddy has done more than enough to earn this award once his tenure ends grin
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by Malawian(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
What was Woke Soyinka's work that gave him that "Nobel" Laurette ? I am waiting.
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by cassidy1996(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
dawnomike:
The best Nobel prize awards are the ones never given but never to be forgotten by posterity for selfless service to humanity.
thumbs up
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by JayEntaur(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2021
Losing to Al Gore's work on global warming feels somehow to me, even as an environmentalist.

1 Like

Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by benswagtt(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmmmm. What a selfless woman!
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by tobechi74: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2021
She is not veryvfamous
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by Swipa: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2021
It is embarrassing. That's why I don't put hope on getting awards and human accolades . Even look at the balon d'or and FIFA best awards and you'll see all kinds of politics being played. Greata won the time's person of the year for advocacy against climate change but the Indian lady who organized people and planted 50,000 trees didn't get any recognition. The same whining Greta was caught using plastic cups in a restaurant lol
JayEntaur:
Losing to Al Gore's work on global warming feels somehow to me, even as an environmentalist.
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by TANID(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by JayEntaur(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Swipa:
It is embarrassing. That's why I don't put hope on getting awards and human accolades . Even look at the balon d'or and FIFA best awards and you'll see all kinds of politics being played. Greata won the time's person of the year for advocacy against climate change but the Indian lady who organized people and planted 50,000 trees didn't get any recognition. The same whining Greta was caught using plastic cups in a restaurant lol

"This life nor balance!"
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by paulolee(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2021
its good to show love and care to mankind inrespctive of recognition or laurels....just show love for thd inner joy you get from doing so
DTS why I dnt expect anything whenever am doing good or spreading love..

1 Like

Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by Swipa: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2021
By GOD'S Grace e go balance .
JayEntaur:

"This life nor balance!"
Re: Meet the woman who had the Noble peace prize stolen from Her by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Same way they gave the Nobel peace prize to Obama who started 7 wars while in office. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All school of nursing in Nigeria Admission process / ASUU To Embark On Strike Over FG October Half Salary / SOP For Canada Study Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.