Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) (6995 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Redhot111(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kellyelly1:
More than 15 million youths have already signed up for Yahaya Bello and still counting. Don't be on the fence, we will take back our country from ancestors and class of 66!

Exactly what they said about Osho with regard Edo election. But last last we spoke saw how it happened. I'll rather bote another ancestor than voting that vacant yawa Bello
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by johnkey: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kellyelly1:

Your useless prayer has no effect and doesn't work in this case. What matters is what the majority of Nigerian youths think and Bello is our choice.
koni da fun gbogbo yin
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kellyelly1:
This is the right time for youth to take over. We reject ancestors ever ruling us again. Yahaya Bello is our best choice; he's the choice of the youth. The youth of this country are solidly behind him.

Masha Allah. It's either Bello or nothing
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by haiti007(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is a joke!! Come 2023, rather than voting for any politician, I'd rather dust my palee and japa
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by JOACHINpedro: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kellyelly1:
More than 15 million youths have already signed up for Yahaya Bello and still counting. Don't be on the fence, we will take back our country from ancestors and class of 66!
15million fire

Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by omoharry(f): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kellyelly1:

Join the movement! Join the train!! Yahaya Bello the choice of the youth!!!
Naialand filled up with clowns .I give up on you .Continue boring in losers and failures in govt and waist guy futures and that of ur children away for a half bag of rice and tea shirt .

1 Like

Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kellyelly1:
This is the right time for youth to take over. We reject ancestors ever ruling us again. Yahaya Bello is our best choice; he's the choice of the youth. The youth of this country are solidly behind him.
You smoke igbo ni? or maybe u're running necked on the street.no one knows that donkey. mtchew
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by eteebanky: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Werey.....

Anywhere belle face
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kellyelly1:

Our time has come and we will never relent. We must retire all the old guards and bring in fresh blood. Yahaya Bello is the only youth that has tested power at the highest level and vastly experienced too. He will perform. The youth are behind him because we are looking at things from a different prism. Our time is here!
u are very stupid
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Molahnelson(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
The Op, I think you're suffering from dementia you need some mental evaluation
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nigeria is not for nursery one kids or playing pets from the north.yahaya and his supporters should go learning A is for apple_ B is for ball _C is for cat and let people from east, south or west to rule too.

1 Like

Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by escohido123: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
This one wey no get level at all.
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by lathrowinger: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yes ooo, Yaya for the throne
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by nthony10: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
God forbid.
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by hrykanu231(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kellyelly1:

Tell me the youth with his experience? 15 million youths have already queue up for him. So join us to salvage our country from class of 66.

If you give me a link to the publication(from a verifiable/authentic source) claiming that 15million youths have queued behind him, I will not only join, I will bring 5 of my friends.

Deal?

1 Like

Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Kellyelly1: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
hrykanu231:

If you give me a link to the publication(from a verifiable/authentic source) claiming that 15million youths have queued behind him, I will not only join, I will bring 5 of my friends.

Deal?

https://www.nairaland.com/6365333/15m-youths-endorse-yahaya-bello

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/15m-youths-endorse-gov-bello-for-president/

Waiting for your own part...
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by hrykanu231(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2021
Kellyelly1:

Oga, I am not daft na. You sent links, the first was a guy making unfounded statements.
And in the second link, vanguard were referencing the first guy's unfounded story.
The guy claimed "15 million youths have queued behind..."
Where did he count the 15million youths?
Did they sign a document or were they counted in person? These are the answers I want, not one funny Amb making bogus claims...when you answer my questions above, my deal is still on the table. I will honour my words.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Gbagura: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2021
I'm sure you've been bribed to promote that Bello guy online. How dare you promote someone like Bello to us? How much exactly were you paid for this?
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Alberttahir: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
GYB2PYB in sha Allah
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kellyelly1:

There is no way you can be promoting yahaya Bello for free.

How much are you been paid?

1 Like

Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Kellyelly1: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
hrykanu231:

Oga, I am not daft na. You sent links, the first was a guy making unfounded statements.
And in the second link, vanguard were referencing the first guy's unfounded story.
The guy claimed "15 million youths have queued behind..."
Where did he count the 15million youths?
Did they sign a document or were they counted in person? These are the answers I want, not one funny Amb making bogus claims...when you answer my questions above, my deal is still on the table. I will honour my words.

I gave you copious answers to what you asked for, yet you still dey talk another thing.
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Kellyelly1: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6368055/buhari-osinbajo-spend-3.4-billion

See the thread and link above, grandpas Osinbajo and Buhari have been budgeting billions for themselves yearly just for food despite the fact that they are being paid salaries and other humongous allowances in a developing economy like Nigeria. Will you still support these ancestors to continue to destroy our future in 2023?
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by IBNDIEGO: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kellyelly1:

Our time has come and we will never relent. We must retire all the old guards and bring in fresh blood. Yahaya Bello is the only youth that has tested power at the highest level and vastly experienced too. He will perform. The youth are behind him because we are looking at things from a different prism. Our time is here!
with an incompetent governor with nothing to show for you are so disgusting
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Oracleforce: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
What are the antecedent of Yahaya Bello? Owing pension salary, insecurity, corruption, clueless leader, reckless spending to call back Dino Melaye from his senate position, poverty, hunger, poor infrastructure, no good roads etc...
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Kellyelly1: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gbagura:
I'm sure you've been bribed to promote that Bello guy online. How dare you promote someone like Bello to us? How much exactly were you paid for this?

Nothing like bribe here. The Nigerian youths are ready to take the mantle of leadership in 2023 and we will never give up.

GYB2PYB Insha'Allah
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Gbagura: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kellyelly1:

Nothing like bribe here. The Nigerian youths are ready to take the mantle of leadership in 2023 and we will never give up.

From GYB2PYB Insha'Allah
Count me out. If I'm voting for any youth, it's definitely not that Yahya Bello. God forbid bad thing and I reject it with all I have. You and other sellout can follow him. I will pass
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Adblg0610: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yaya Bello is in Tinubu's camp. How can he join the race and contest against him ? In all honesty, I believe he is eminently qualified and competent ,he is a university graduate, a Chartered Accountant and also a two term governor,but I still cann't see him squaring up to Asiwaju,his godfather.
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by Kellyelly1: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Adblg0610:
Yaya Bello is in Tinubu's camp. How can he join the race and contest against him ? In all honesty, I believe he is eminently qualified and competent ,he is a university graduate, a Chartered Accountant and also a two term governor,but I still cann't see him squaring up to Asiwaju,his godfather.

We the youths won't support grand looters who they say are the front runners. Our destiny is in our hands. Bello is the man.
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by hrykanu231(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kellyelly1:

I gave you copious answers to what you asked for, yet you still dey talk another thing.

What you gave me is abundant? A guy making unfounded claims and vanguard referencing him is abundant information?Common! Thought we were being serious here?

Why is it difficult to show me where the 15million youths signed or where they were counted?

That guy just churned out figures from his ass, perhaps to get money from the politician(something that has now become easy cash avenue for some people).
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by ogaemma: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
You just want to test his popularity I guess.
So send the message back to him that he is a critical failure.
Someone who cannot pay small Kogi state worker's, how can he pay federal government worker's.
He should go back to Dubai after his tenure and continue his Yahoo business.

1 Like

Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by poiZon: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kellyelly1:

You mean you still support grandpa to lead us? Smh for u
You that is projecting him, r u a grand pa?
Present urself and not someone we barely know.
Re: 2023: See The Next Nigerian President (photo) by dlaw70(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
I am confused,what should I say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bawa: Whistleblowers With False Information To Be Prosecuted / Osinbajo: United As One People, Nigeria Will Overcome Present Challenges / Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.