Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage (309 Views)

When Should A Serious Relationship Lead To Marriage And Be Introduce To Family / This Couple Proves Social Media Relationship Is Not Sc*m - They Met On Twitter A / Fake Social Media Relationship Everything Watch Video Its Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by JOBgame(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
I keep wondering about those lies,girls i meet online keep lying to me.as a guy do you think it can work?
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by Federalcase(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na money dey lead to marriage
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by blackpanthar: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Stop wasting your time.... Many celebs married through social Media DMs .....well, you know how their weddings end.
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by Kriss216: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
It can work as long as she’s not a Nigerian.

99% of Nigerian girls are in a relationship
99% of Nigerian girls are still single on social media.

That should tell you a lot about these people.
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by Molahnelson(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1 what the spirit saying about this
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by donbachi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
2 inside every 100.
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by FalseProphet1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:
FalseProphet1 what the spirit saying about this
I see many women crying that husbands are very scarce. I see them flooding social media to search for husbands. I see many of them getting married this year through social media.

1 Like

Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by Molahnelson(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see many women crying that husbands are very scarce. I see them flooding social media to search for husbands. I see many of them getting married this year through social media.

Please change your name to true Prophet because you're really hearing from the spirit.
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by Heroclitus(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
"You have your way,I have my way,but the only way, the true way and the correct way,it doesn't exist"- Kent Keith

Sir, Nothing is universally correct
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
JOBgame:
I keep wondering about those lies,girls i meet online keep lying to me.as a guy do you think it can work?
it can actually work if you both knows what you are doing .
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by oluyomi71935: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na money dey lead to marriage
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by Dong2: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

You mean they get married to social media ba? grin
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by Damseldammie(f): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
It can, if you both make it to work
Re: Can A Social Media Relationship Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
op dey whine yourself na undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Physical Features Turn You Off in men / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / Abeg,save Me Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.