Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

China Visa And Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Visa And Travel (544 Views)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Visa And Travel by Headlaw(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
I have checked most of the travel thread in Nairaland and I couldn't find China travel. I have created this thread to help people travelling to China to make an informed decision. Please let China travelers guru come and share their experience.
Re: China Visa And Travel by Reex12(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
make I book space first
Re: China Visa And Travel by Stewart883(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
What are you going for in China? If it's to work,that will be very tough
Re: China Visa And Travel by Yankee76: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Good luck China doesn't like Africans, your gonna have a tough time.
Re: China Visa And Travel by Cutealexio(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Don't waste your money. Not worth it
Re: China Visa And Travel by Headlaw(m): 3:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Stewart883:
What are you going for in China? If it's to work,that will be very tough

What makes it tough bro

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Reverses Travel Ban On Nigeria / Traveling From Uyo To Enugu By Peace Mass Transit / What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.