Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Please I Have A Question About Iphones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Have A Question About Iphones (1901 Views)

About Iphones / A Question From Someone Using Technology Pouvoir 2 / Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Have A Question About Iphones by Emjace(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
khingTony:
eMMC 5.1, UFS 3.1... E.t.c. is not a variant of RAM rather, a type of ROM, the variants of RAM are; LPDDR4X, LPDDR5 e.t.c with LPDDR5 being the Fastest currently, but you should know that iPhones do not use LPDDR5 because they have custom made RAM which will match, if not beat the LPDDR5.

And... iPhones do not use chipset in multitasking, no phone does, just that their chipset makes their RAM more efficient

Peace smiley
thanks for clarifying me bro... I really appreciate
Re: Please I Have A Question About Iphones by khingTony(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Emjace:
thanks for clarifying me bro... I really appreciate
wink

1 Like

Re: Please I Have A Question About Iphones by Exumal: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
khingTony:
eMMC 5.1, UFS 3.1... E.t.c. is not a variant of RAM rather, a type of ROM, the variants of RAM are; LPDDR4X, LPDDR5 e.t.c with LPDDR5 being the Fastest currently, but you should know that iPhones do not use LPDDR5 because they have custom made RAM which will match, if not beat the LPDDR5.

And... iPhones do not use chipset in multitasking, no phone does, just that their chipset makes their RAM more efficient

Peace smiley

It's worthy of note that the type of ROM or rather channel of ROM does affect the speed of android phones. It has to do with the speed of data transfer between the ROM and RAM.
Re: Please I Have A Question About Iphones by showietee: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Otunana:

Stop arguing with them..the multitasking on iPhone is something else..multiple apps running at the same time and when you go back the apps don’t reload unlike androids

Exactly what I am experiencing...

iPhone is over hyped.... I am typing this message with one and it is not a Uk or Congo used.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found A Badass Site Where They Have The New Zain Cheat Its Actually A Chat Site . Just In To Their / Pls I Need A Strong Anti-virus / ***** Htc Desire Hd a1919 discussion thread*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.