Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) (41549 Views)

Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook / President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) / Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by lakesider(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esanboy111:
grin na who curse Africa sef... 6th term? Shuu

Did you vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Soltex456: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bobby wine,u still dey learn..these people ehhh,we dey inside their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Golan007: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Not supporting Museveni but this is not peculiar to Africans.

Putin has been in power for years now, same as Angela Merkel.

Rocket man in North Korea also has a tight grip on power and has no intention of relinquishing it anytime soon.

Saddam Hussein was the same.

Gaddafi likewise.
Trump attempted a sit tight but got shut down quite quickly.

Power is an addictive energy many cannot manage.

3 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Babalegba(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
FactBoyz:
Its clear Bobi Wine won the Ugandan Elections but Uganda and Nigeria still has issues with serious rigging.. People came out en-masse to vote out Museveni.

Well, now before you bash Museveni and congratulate Bobi Wine for being a young youth b.1990) who came out to contest and free Uganda from Old men;

Remember you are have a duty to vote a young person in 2023. These Old men have nothing, absolutely Nothing to offer

2023 is around the corner and some people are still shouting Zulum, Umahi Just imagine.

Africa should wake up and massively support youths for political office. Youths often come up with ideas totally alien to these old men. They are full of Energy to turn things around.

Sowore may contest (I am not saying he is a youth) but he is 10000% better than all these old men around. Free religion, tribe and Buhari Zombies and vote for a TOTALLY NEW PERSON all together in 2023.

Africa is rising with

Bobi Wine of Uganda,
Julius Malema of South Africa,
Sowore of Nigeria (there are others o)

Who have sworn to expose Old corrupt African leaders who want to remain in power with nothing to offer. Don't be mumu in 2023 With APC and PDP stuff. Youre smarter than that
Sadly Nigerian youths have even less to offer. Their lives have been degraded by materialism, cultism and Yahoo Yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Golan007: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esanboy111:
grin na who curse Africa sef... 6th term? Shuu

How many has Putin done?

Angela Merkel nko?

They all deserve scorn and not just the Africans.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by seguno2: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Djyucee1:
Who did this to Africa

Africans like me and you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Esanboy111(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
lakesider:

Did you vote
i don’t get?
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by coputa(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
African wicked dictator, they want to die in power.
There can never a leader as steadfast as DR.GOODLUCK AZIKIWE EBELE JONATHAN in Africa,he is like a Needle in a haystack,no leader in Africa can wear his shoes.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by HemHma(f): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hope dashed
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Esanboy111(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Golan007:

How many has Putin done?

Angela Merkel nko?

They all deserve scorn and not just the Africans.
but can you compare those countries to any Africa countries ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Ayobami7(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
congrats
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Golan007: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esanboy111:
but can you compare those countries to any Africa countries ?

What does that mean?

Was Africa backward before the arrival of the Europeans because there was a a sit-tight leader?

I don't know why we are always in a haste to insult ourselves .

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Decent09(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
FactBoyz:
Its clear Bobi Wine won the Ugandan Elections but Uganda and Nigeria still has issues with serious rigging.. People came out en-masse to vote out Museveni.

Well, now before you bash Museveni and congratulate Bobi Wine for being a young youth b.1990) who came out to contest and free Uganda from Old men;

Remember you are have a duty to vote a young person in 2023. These Old men have nothing, absolutely Nothing to offer

2023 is around the corner and some people are still shouting Zulum, Umahi Just imagine.

Africa should wake up and massively support youths for political office. Youths often come up with ideas totally alien to these old men. They are full of Energy to turn things around.

Sowore may contest (I am not saying he is a youth) but he is 10000% better than all these old men around. Free religion, tribe and Buhari Zombies and vote for a TOTALLY NEW PERSON all together in 2023.

Africa is rising with

Bobi Wine of Uganda,

Who have sworn to expose Old corrupt African leaders who want to remain in power with nothing to offer. Don't be mumu in 2023 With APC and PDP stuff. Youre smarter than that

Oboy "SoWoeRed" again, no we want made in Nigeria brain not Uk or China
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by paul100(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
pinkgoodies:

2023 we are not voting for any youth, we will only vote for someone that is competent. The youths that we voted into NANS, SUG government, councillors and even village youth leaders, what is there performance so far. So let's stop shouting youths upandan.
I swear.You are even going far.Small Course Rep job ,corruption don start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
post=98122731:

Wish all African Leaders can be like our darling Daddy.
After his 8 years of development in Nigeria, he will retire jejely to Daura.
The same man politicians in many African countries used his pictures on their poster to campaign, just as it happened in Naija here.
Some grass root politicians and heavyweight alike used Daddy's pictures on their poster just to win their elections all over the country.
That is what integrity and a good name can get you...

BMÇ.......how much do they pay you to ass lick

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Gartol(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
thatigboman:
buhari doesnt have enough money to buy form, how will his son own a power bike?
anybody that believes that can believe my grandma is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Djyucee1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
seguno2:

Africans like me and you.

Exclude me
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Esanboy111(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Golan007:

What does that mean?

Was Africa backward before the arrival of the Europeans because there was a a sit-tight leader?

do we still have the Europeans as leaders in our countries, They brought developments to us and expect us to develop with it but what is the result...
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Focusmind: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
The whole Dutch government just resigned because of fundamental fraud discovered in the government's prosecution of those that abused the child support scheme. Just imagine!! Here in Africa, the slogan remains, "we die here", whether doing well or not, they will cling to power.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Casper21: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thank God say Nigeria constitution is different from theirs, otherwise we for hear am.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
tollyboy5:
Call seun sef NA great 1 d 1 0 T u be !

Dat Manna. na the most 5tup1d person wey I don ever encounter

2 Likes

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Golan007: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Esanboy111:
do we still have the Europeans as leaders in our countries, They brought developments to us and expect us to develop with it but what is the result...

I'm insisting that sit- tight tendencies are universal and we've had various examples over the years.

The underdevelopment of Africa has little to do with the length of stay in office of its leaders but the general aptitude of the population and their inability to translate their immediate resources into products and services much sought after by the international community.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Molahnelson(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
I see Museveni dying in that seat of power he will not complete this particular team

I see bobi wine trying to take over the power, but he will lose many of his closet

That's what the spirit have to say, he who have ear let him hear
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
drey076:
AU is the most useless organization in the world
Very Useless
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Spectaclesawe25: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Congratulations, the good citizens have spoken.
May your days be long on the throne of your ancestors.
Pls don't victimize bobywine, the way a typical tyrant will do to his opposition when In power.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by kingsavage: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Golan007:

What does that mean?

Africa was backward
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Golan007: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
kingsavage:
Africa was backward

Exactly.

So having sit-tight leaders isn't the reason for its backwardness.

Matter of fact, sit tight leaders span the continents.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by KenModi(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
FactBoyz:

Africa is rising with

Bobi Wine of Uganda,

My brother, you have spoken well; but the fact remains that Nigerians love to suffer.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Yakubu113: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Democracy is a joke in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Melania Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Attack / History Of Planes Brought Down By Missiles Since 1973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.