Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) (41552 Views)

Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook / President Yoweri Museveni Doing Push-up And Jogging In Office (Video) / Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin you no lie
drey076:
AU is the most useless organization in the world
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Bimpe29: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oh my God! 6th term in office, what is happening to us in Africa?

The old man may likely die in office or overthrown if the economic situation doesn't change.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by naijadrivablog: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Clearly rigged. Na death fit commot that man for power.

Like Idi Amin before him, he has the apparatus to keep him in power by rigging.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Franking: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Museveni won na. For him to have supporters means they deserve him. Case closed.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Africa as a whole makes me angry sometimes undecided

This continent is ass

100% sucks ass
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by babslepe: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ifxmixx:
I feel bad for bobi wine but I love his spirit
sometimes it is better to leave things the way they are ,passing power to a young man like bobi for a country that has been ruled by just one man for so long might be a bad move.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by fof1: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
fergie001:
President Yoweri Kaguta Tibuhaburwa Museveni of the National Resistance Movement has been declared winner of the January 14 Presidential Election in Uganda.

The 76-year-old was declared winner of the polls after defeating ten other candidates including major challenger, Bobi Wine of the National Unity Platform.

With the declaration, Museveni is set to be sworn in on May 12 for his sixth term, which expires in 2026.

But his main challenger, Robert Kyagulanyi Ssentamu, 38 has rejected the results citing widespread voter fraud and heavy crackdown on his supporters, and further declaring himself as "President-Elect".

SOURCE

With this Official Results ,I can Clearly say that,Bobby W.is d HERO in d Election and was Robbed by Museveni, Pls.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Aboki99(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Great! How ungrateful can Ugandans ever get? Museveni has structurally transformed Uganda . Yet they want to replace him a Wine drinker, a popstar with zero governance experience! I agree one of the great challenges of democracy is that while the majority choose, their choice could be stupendously stupid, irresponsible, irrational and informed by mob action. Who will exchange milk and honey with wine if not a moronic mob!?!

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by nosaklint: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Can someone explain to me why our African leaders are power drunk? 6th term( what do you hope to achieve that you couldn't achieve in 5 terms). Na wow oh
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Liposure: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
pegix:
6th term oboi
Buhari dey learn wie Museveni dey kiss

Las last the sad truth be say the plp of uganda continues the suffering for anoda 4 years
Cox this Mugabe's junior gats nothing to offer!

Thumbs up my gee.... while we operate 4 years per term some nation go with 5 or 6
Incase of Uganda it's 5....5 years of suffering and more injustice
thats why i like my country. Dem no born you well. Abacha tried it but we know the rest

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
post=98122955:
Lalasticlala,
we can see you on the thread, hope you see this.
Rule 2 broken.

Oga go and sit down joor...
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Liposure: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
fergie001:

Uganda Law states that you can't contest for elective office once you are 75.

In 2017, he used the Police to intimidate and torture MPs who didn't support the Constitutional change, and with the Police on guard at the Assembly, he had his way.

In 2019, It was challenged at their Supreme Court and 4-3 in favour of the age limit removal.
he's worse than idi amin
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Liposure: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Golan007:

What of Russia?
russia has a system that is working. You can't compare
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Golan007: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liposure:
russia has a system that is working. You can't compare

What system?

Does that change the fact that Putin is also a sit-tight leader?
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by pooozeee(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2021

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by sirdest(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
post=98122731:

Wish all African Leaders can be like our darling Daddy.
After his 8 years of development in Nigeria, he will retire jejely to Daura.
The same man politicians in many African countries used his pictures on their poster to campaign, just as it happened in Naija here.
Some grass root politicians and heavyweight alike used Daddy's pictures on their poster just to win their elections all over the country.
That is what integrity and a good name can get you...
Thrash
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Shattuck(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
if truly Ugandans voted for Bobbi wine then they need to protest against this injustice, its now or never.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Shattuck(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Franking:
Museveni won na. For him to have supporters means they deserve him. Case closed.
you think he stayed that long in power by being loved, election rigging is huge in Africa, democracy for these folks is just a word.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Franking: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shattuck:
you think he stayed that long in power by being loved, election rigging is huge in Africa, democracy for these folks is just a word.

I saw pictures of his campaign, people still trooped out to listen to him.

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Ayoolabayonle(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
But when will things Change in Africa at large
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Shattuck(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Franking:

I saw pictures of his campaign, people still trooped out to listen to him.
its the power of the money nah.
Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by Franking: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shattuck:
its the power of the money nah.

If they can't endure to get rid of the man then good for them. Just like Naija where Buhari still have supporters, don't u see we deserve him?

1 Like

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by elijahkayode(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
globalresource:
I agreed that every nation has its problem. But something is fundamentally wrong with the black man in Africa

I wish I can talk to an angel and explain to me

Research as to be done on black man strictly by black researchers themselves

Africa Ultimate Destiny Shining Out of Black

Genesis Of Black From the Perspective of The Almighty

Genesis 1:2-5

The earth was formless and empty, and darkness (unfathomable literal black energy in name and colour) covered the deep water. The Spirit of God was hovering over the water. Then God said, Let there be light. So there was light. God saw the light was good. So God separated the light from the darkness. God named the light day and the darkness he named night

In the Spirit Of the Almighty which sustains all Life

#black literally denotes suffering and agony (darkness) and this is evident in all cultures all over the world

FACTS

In 90% Africa we wear black after suffering affliction & agony

In 99.9% of Nigeria black is also use to denote death & suffering, O Africa the Western has given us a name of death & suffering

Black literal Application & Translation in Nigeria and most Africa tongue is Darkness and this proves Africa will only get worse cause Name & Colour means a lot to #GodAlmighty

In layman words #Darkness denotes black in color and Literal Name and as such is devoid of God light

This Spiritual Fact Is known by (Muslims & Christians) and i believe its costing Africa prosperity

The Great people of #Africa has reasons to believe we have been Spiritually manipulated into taking on a bondage of name Black so glaring because we forgot our Spirit Roots (Words Are Alive Physically I Jesus)

The Living Word Holding #Africa in Lack is in the Name Black/Darkness attached to it's People

Prophecy of The Bright Morning Star

Thus says the Lord God Almighty Nigeria (Africa) I will heal thy land and bless thee

This is what My Spirit is doing to free the brown race from slavery & poverty of it's own mind

Nigeria only way out of the uncertainties of this end time is if Nigeria can start to walk in her destiny and that's if we as a nation establish communication back to our God Himself which is why am advocating for a mandatory 6am - 7am prayer time must be enshrined into Nigeria constitution (A country of Christians & Muslims must make this work).

There's so much at stake if Nigeria dont rise (Let God Rise, we Have spiritual capacity)

#ProjectNewAfrica The Key To Lasting Change Lies In The Name & Color # BrownNewDeal

Light has risen in Africa, all ye who loves Africa proclaim to the world that a new Dawn is Rising and our people will be a priest onto the Most High

#SaveNigeria #AfricaisBrown#SaveAfrica

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) by bigfish3k: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Favemmzar200:
E don red
I should have said Africans but even the whites are guilty.
Man have consistently proved to be power thirsty and hungry, this was d man acclaimed to be a freedom fighter in 1986.
Look at him marring and rigging the election so as to remain in power for the sixth DEMOCRATIC term cry
Shutting down social media
Using military might against the opposition
.I weep for Africa cry
Take heart bobby wine, you gave the old man a run for his money
Which white
Is it not Obama a black man that introduced rigging in America?
Since he became president till now
America has known no peace in elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Melania Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Attack / History Of Planes Brought Down By Missiles Since 1973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.