Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him (1138 Views)

Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness / Between Juliet Ibrahim And Jim Seuh, Kupe Boy On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him by ashacot: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ghanian musician Shata Wale has Taken to his Instagram handle to call out Burna Boy. According to him, Burna Boy goes about saying things about him that are not true. He used the opportunity to remind Burna Boy that he knows his way about and all his ste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jscoxNtSxOA

Re: Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him by BuySomething: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
This clown has started again
Re: Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him by UncleKoboko: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Idǐot! So you have to come online to start ranting like a bǐtch? Real niggaz won't do that...

Please I have a question o...

Why do Ghanaians have problem with English language?

It seems less than 10% of their population can actually read, speak and write in English language.

I get amused a lot whenever I watch their TV channels on strong satellite. You'll hardly see a TV station that speaks English. Another thing that amazes is the abuse of freedom on their TV channels. You'll see RITUALISTS, CULTISTS AND MONEY DOUBLER SCAMMERS (Nana people) promoting their criminal business live on TV. It's crazy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him by BuySomething: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
@ashacot i can help you boost your YouTube Channel

Re: Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him by Dayoebe(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shatter Wale Shatter bundle
Can something good come out of ghana

1 Like

Re: Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him by tidalstorm(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Idǐot! So you have to come online to start ranting like a bǐtch? Real niggaz woni do that...

Please I have a question o...

Why do Ghanaians have problem with English language?

It seems less than 10% of their population can actually read, speak and write in English language.

I get amused a lot whenever I watch their TV channels on strong satellite. You'll hardly see a TV station that speaks English. Another thing that amazes is the abuse of freedom on their TV channels. You'll see RITUALISTS, CULTISTS AND MONEY DOUBLER SCAMMERS (Nana people) promoting their criminal business live on TV. It's crazy!

Seriously, half of those channels are trash.
There was this channel that ritualist wey sacrificing dogs. I was speechless, why would they show that on tv?

3 Likes

Re: Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him by OKorowanta: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shatta e be Burnaboy man before..
Wat a hapin all of a sudden?
Re: Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him by Fedrick100: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nigerians now will call shatta all sorts of name because it’s their fav without knowing that this shatta is one of the richest musician in Africa. The truth is that he’s richer than burna boy
Re: Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him by FisifunKododada: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Idǐot! So you have to come online to start ranting like a bǐtch? Real niggaz won't do that...Please I have a question o...Why do Ghanaians have problem with English language?

What is so special about English language? How many Europeans speak Nigerian languages?

1 Like

Re: Shata Wale Calls Out Burna Boy On Instagram For Allegedly Talking About Him by ashacot: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2021
FisifunKododada:

What is so special about English language? How many Europeans speak Nigerian languages?

I really wonder how we succeeded in making English a sign of intelligence

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Husband, Kolawole On His Birthday (Photo) / Wizkid Baby Mama Settle Dispute As They Allow Their Kids To Play Together / So Amazing! Woman Serves Her Housemaid On Her Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.