Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,936 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba (7631 Views)

Atayese Oba Ogunlana Wedding: IFA African Traditional Religion Style (Video) / Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba / Igala Affinity: ‘IFA’ Is The Connecting Link Of Original Nigerians – Attah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Olu317(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Magmata:

Is this your post really meant for the post you quoted, or you misquote?

If yes, I'll advice you read again.
You are right. I quoted amiss. Sorry about that.
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wow I am impressed. Justice has been done on the thread. Alale a gbe yín for upholding Yoruba heritage.
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ideadoctor:
I have some contrary opinion to your prepositions.
1) Jesus is not a Greek God, nor was he a human creation, the Jews bear testimony to his existence, likewise the Greeks, the Romans,the Arabs and all civilized institutions, so nobody can actually come out with bold excuse to deny his being.

Not a single contemporary historian during supposedly Jesus days on earth wrote about him or any event related to him. Jesus is simply an invention, man crafted divinity, and fictitious being. He is nothing more than John Frum of the Cargo cult.

Ideadoctor:
2) Christianity is not a white man religion, it is the religion of humanity, Jesus said" go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations ", Matthew 28:19, Jesus never said of white nation, he said of all nation, irrespective of their color or race. Mind you Christianity never developed from the west,it origin was from Palestine. Black people in their quest to break free from slavery ,denied everything about their master including the religion, they find only a racial solace in African indigenous religion.

Christianity was fashioned, by the Roman Government, from Jewish Judahism. Roman empire and the annexed byzantine empire are under Europe.

Ideadoctor:
3) IFA is not perfect, Africans practices IFA with devotion but still they lack the real essence of humanity which is love,Africans practiced IFA but still they sold their brothers to slavery, they practiced IFA but still they support human sacrifices ( mind you, babalawos do not deny human sacrifice so be informed, they do it,but now that civilization has come,they couldn't come out to do it openly again) but the same whites were those who fought for the abolishment of slave trade, the American civil war was as a result of slave trade,people who fought for the abolition included a lot of white politicians and people, why were they ready to sacrifice their live to stop slave trade? Because, they knew Christianity was against it.

What is love?

A religion centred on eternal condemnation through suffering in hell cannot speak of love. Someone who claim to love a person would never condemn the loved person to eternal suffering. Which kind love be that?

It is only in Christianity disciples are commanded to HATE parents, siblings, and relatives. Zero tolerance to other religion and faith.

If you want to understand what love is, and true meaning of tolerance, get to know more about Ifa spirituality.

Ideadoctor:
4) IFA support demonic possession and witch craft. Every IFA priest or babalawo reverenced and fear the witches,in fact they call the witches, eyin Iya" which means" our mothers" babalawos works hand to hand with witches,not only that,demonic possession is an obvious thing in IFA,remember shango olukoso who was possesses by jakuta the fire breathing demon,he ended his life in misery, if it were not to be a demonic possession, he would not have dies the way he died.

You don't understand the duality of nature. While the whole universe is made up of matter, do you know there are anti-matter too?

There is always a negative and positive sides of all elements and forces. All these form a balances and existence.

Concept of demon, satan, devil, sin and eternal condemnation are not present in Ifa spirituality.

Ideadoctor:
My greatest conviction of the flaws of IFA is that,a true religion appeals to humans without much deliberation IFA never appeal to men until they are been enticed by it secrecy,mind you bro,if you walk the path of IFA, your life would be wearied by knowledge of sorrow and mystery,I am saying this from experience, if you study IFA you will surely acquire knowledge and wisdom, but I tell you,you would wish you never know them at the first instance, Jesus is the only way

Seek knowledge buddy.

1 Like

Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
OP has refused to come online I do not understand how people make various claims and you ask them questions, they are silent. And many people even jumping to regard them as authority. Too bad!
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Wow I am impressed. Justice has been done on the thread. Alale a gbe yín for upholding Yoruba heritage.

Which justice done with the way OP just made useless claims without properly backing them up?
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Which justice done with the way OP just made useless claims without properly backing them up?

This is African traditions, Yoruba esp, which is largely documented by the Europeans who are biased and unreliable. The primary source of Ifa spiritual system is Odu-Ifa and Pataki; much of which are not penned except some excerpts in books and audio. These snippets are not profound also. So I guess OP is using a general idea of Ifa system.

For one, I will admit there were human sacrifices in Yoruba society in the ancient past. But this practice is peculiar with the Political system rather than Ifa system. We had Abobaku who are killed when a king die. We had prisoners of war who are sacrificed to confederate deities. A good example is Moremi Ajasoro who sacrificed her son to the Esimirin divinity so as to save her people from Ugbo Marauders. All these have been abolished many years back. However, this does not apply to Ifa system. Note, the OP focuses on Ifa spiritual system (Ifa religion).

Ifa corpus mentioned the items used in process of worshipping Ifa.

Ọtí aboda (Gin)
Ata ti o siju (pepper)
Obi ti o lado (Kolanut)
Ewure meji bamu rederede (Goat).

That verse is from Obara Meji (7th principal odu) as written in Awon Oju Odu Merindinlogun by Prof. Wande Abimbola.

Ifa also prescribe sacrifices for other divinities, and there has been no mention of human sacrifices in any of the Odus. I know fresh water, dog blood, palm wine, and obi is used as sacrifice to Ogun divinity. Duck or fowl is used for Yemoja divinity, palm oil or he-goat for Esu, etc. Not one deity accept human sacrifice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

This is African traditions, Yoruba esp, which is largely documented by the Europeans who are biased and unreliable. The primary source of Ifa spiritual system is Odu-Ifa and Pataki; much of which are not penned except some excerpts in books and audio. These snippets are not profound also. So I guess OP is using a general idea of Ifa system.
The underlined part cracked me. grin So, your fore fathers were slow to the extent that they allowed foreigners to write their traditions and culture. Yet, you that hold on to the real truth of the religion and tradition cannot start compiling everything even in 2021. There is GoFundMe to assist you, but you arent doing it. And you are still blaming the Europeans. Looks to me something is fishing. But Islam has done its, Christianity has done its, and many other religions have done theirs. Just your fore fathers refused to do it, and this generation is still slow. You will rather come here and start lamenting about what happened over 200 years ago. Lol. Secrets and dark stuff going on. Secrets they do not want the public know. Very dark places they are still covering.

I have said it, these obas, Obis, emirs, and other kingship positions should all be abolished. Anyone of them who tries nonsense should be executed legally and make his body useful by turning it to compost to grow organic food for we that are alive. Simple as ABC.

For one, I will admit there were human sacrifices in Yoruba society in the ancient past. But this practice is peculiar with the Political system rather than Ifa system. We had Abobaku who are killed when a king die. We had prisoners of war who are sacrificed to confederate deities. A good example is Moremi Ajasoro who sacrificed her son to the Esimirin divinity so as to save her people from Ugbo Marauders. All these have been abolished many years back. However, this does not apply to Ifa system. Note, the OP focuses on Ifa spiritual system (Ifa religion).
Exactly. Politics. And it is still playing today. The real interest is politics, but they use religion, culture and tradition as cover up. Culture and Tradition have been turned to weapon of selfish interest of politicians. These have been the game for over 100 years here. Look at how Gandollar disposed Sanusi the ex Emir of Kano. Pure politics. Did you see the video of the so called Sunday Ighodo or whatever who blasted the Ooni of Ife yesterday and called him a slave of the Fulani for going to Abuja to meet Buhari when they have started treating the "f...k up" of herdsman? I later saw another video where he apologized after FFK stepped in fast. Even he mentioned it that Buhari stood up to meet the Ooni for the first time which is true. You dont know Buhari. The only people Buhari trembles when he meet are his seniors in the military. Who is Ooni or Sultan or Obi or Oba or Alaafin? Who are they before Buhari? Cant they use their useless powerless powers to fight him? (Dont get me wrong, they have power, but power pass power, money buys power these days). Have you not seen the video of Wike the governor of River blasting kings there that they are after moneymaking, he even pointed to a yeye king in the gatherings of kings. He blasted the yeye king to the extend all other kings and journalists laughed at the useless toothless king. Lol.

Ifa corpus mentioned the items used in process of worshipping Ifa.

Ọtí aboda (Gin)
Ata ti o siju (pepper)
Obi ti o lado (Kolanut)
Ewure meji bamu rederede (Goat).

That verse is from Obara Meji (7th principal odu) as written in Awon Oju Odu Merindinlogun by Prof. Wande Abimbola.
This Ifa corpus is what I am interested in for now. He boasted it is over 200,000 pages. I dont understand how someone can be boastful of what he has not seen fully or read himself. Just imagine the claim of all the subjects this single book covers - anatomy, pharmaceutical science, geography, biology, chemistry, and bla bla.bla....only one book? shocked What kind of behavior is that? He is boastful of what he has not seen but not allowed to release. Fooli..shness in the highest order I call it. You are saying something is real, but you are not allowed to show it all in details even you have read it. Is that not ma.dness? What are they hiding? It is why I said that he should go and meet his papas and mamas in the religion and tell them to release everything. GoFundMe is there to support the project. We will put it online electronically and save them the cost. But no, they will never allow it. Yet , their madn.ess will allow them blame the white without any conscience everytime. The Bible was made of secret for a long time, but some people declassified it. And then, we got the truth how they tampered with the original bible while declassifying it. So, we know why they didnt want to make it public in those days. The same thing applies to these papas and mamas. They want to keep people in the dark. And they cannot keep me there but only people like you who believe their stu.pidity. This is why they and their yeye powerless powers culturs and traditions will continue to be unpopular more and more till they are buried and totally forgotten forever. This is what will happen to them.

Ifa also prescribe sacrifices for other divinities, and there has been no mention of human sacrifices in any of the Odus. I know fresh water, dog blood, palm wine, and obi is used as sacrifice to Ogun divinity. Duck or fowl is used for Yemoja divinity, palm oil or he-goat for Esu, etc. Not one deity accept human sacrifice.
It is filled with darkness. Nothing good in it. Filled with secrets and shameless way of life. If anyone is sure, let the person come out and declassify it. What has the Ooni of Ife, Allafin of Oyo Obi of Benin been doing all these years and not think of declassifying these things? Are you saying they too dont have access to these things? In 2021? Or are you saying they dont have the fund? What about all allocations, gifts, and even tips from government and foreign bodies they have been "choping" all these years? Can they not use just a small fraction to do it? Rather, they prefer to still be deceiving the few ones who believe them. And politicians keep them as tools for election days. Lol. Yes, I agree with Sunday Ighodo. These kings are yeye tools in the hands of the politicians. Let those guys be deceiving you, and you too following them like mu.mu.

A beg say something else.
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Soulrebel2(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

The underlined part cracked me. grin So, your fore fathers were slow to the extent that they allowed foreigners to write their traditions and culture. Yet, you that hold on to the real truth of the religion and tradition cannot start compiling everything even in 2021. There is GoFundMe to assist you, but you arent doing it. And you are still blaming the Europeans. Looks to me something is fishing. But Islam has done its, Christianity has done its, and many other religions have done theirs. Just your fore fathers refused to do it, and this generation is still slow. You will rather come here and start lamenting about what happened over 200 years ago. Lol. Secrets and dark stuff going on. Secrets they do not want the public know. Very dark places they are still covering.

I have said it, these obas, Obis, emirs, and other kingship positions should all be abolished. Anyone of them who tries nonsense should be executed legally and make his body useful by turning it to compost to grow organic food for we that are alive. Simple as ABC.

Exactly. Politics. And it is still playing today. The real interest is politics, but they use religion, culture and tradition as cover up. Culture and Tradition have been turned to weapon of selfish interest of politicians. These have been the game for over 100 years here. Look at how Gandollar disposed Sanusi the ex Emir of Kano. Pure politics. Did you see the video of the so called Sunday Ighodo or whatever who blasted the Ooni of Ife yesterday and called him a slave of the Fulani for going to Abuja to meet Buhari when they have started treating the "f...k up" of herdsman? I later saw another video where he apologized after FFK stepped in fast. Even he mentioned it that Buhari stood up to meet the Ooni for the first time which is true. You dont know Buhari. The only people Buhari trembles when he meet are his seniors in the military. Who is Ooni or Sultan or Obi or Oba or Alaafin? Who are they before Buhari? Cant they use their useless powerless powers to fight him? (Dont get me wrong, they have power, but power pass power, money buys power these days). Have you not seen the video of Wike the governor of River blasting kings there that they are after moneymaking, he even pointed to a yeye king in the gatherings of kings. He blasted the yeye king to the extend all other kings and journalists laughed at the useless toothless king. Lol.

This Ifa corpus is what I am interested in for now. He boasted it is over 200,000 pages. I dont understand how someone can be boastful of what he has not seen fully or read himself. Just imagine the claim of all the subjects this single book covers - anatomy, pharmaceutical science, geography, biology, chemistry, and bla bla.bla....only one book? shocked What kind of behavior is that? He is boastful of what he has not seen but not allowed to release. Fooli..shness in the highest order I call it. You are saying something is real, but you are not allowed to show it all in details even you have read it. Is that not ma.dness? What are they hiding? It is why I said that he should go and meet his papas and mamas in the religion and tell them to release everything. GoFundMe is there to support the project. We will put it online electronically and save them the cost. But no, they will never allow it. Yet , their madn.ess will allow them blame the white without any conscience everytime. The Bible was made of secret for a long time, but some people declassified it. And then, we got the truth how they tampered with the original bible while declassifying it. So, we know why they didnt want to make it public in those days. The same thing applies to these papas and mamas. They want to keep people in the dark. And they cannot keep me there but only people like you who believe their stu.pidity. This is why they and their yeye powerless powers culturs and traditions will continue to be unpopular more and more till they are buried and totally forgotten forever. This is what will happen to them.

It is filled with darkness. Nothing good in it. Filled with secrets and shameless way of life. If anyone is sure, let the person come out and declassify it. What has the Ooni of Ife, Allafin of Oyo Obi of Benin been doing all these years and not think of declassifying these things? Are you saying they too dont have access to these things? In 2021? Or are you saying they dont have the fund? What about all allocations, gifts, and even tips from government and foreign bodies they have been "choping" all these years? Can they not use just a small fraction to do it? Rather, they prefer to still be deceiving the few ones who believe them. And politicians keep them as tools for election days. Lol. Yes, I agree with Sunday Ighodo. These kings are yeye tools in the hands of the politicians. Let those guys be deceiving you, and you too following them like mu.mu.

Why is the ancient ways not released to the public you ask?...knowledge don't force itself on people, true knowledge is there for the taken if truly you want it..look at what is happening in Egypt..white people are digging up corpses of kings and taking it to museums (abomination)..why!, because the ancient Knowledge of the kemetic dynasty is now public knowledge(because the Arabs currently living in Egypt have no respect for the ancient ways of the ancient Egyptians, rather they just want to monetize the cultures of the ancient Egyptians which is why they are selling the statues and white washing the carving and paintings of the ancient Egyptians)..why do they hide it?, they don't hide it from you, they hide it from invaders (white people).. The ancient ways is so powerful that it will do harm in the wrong hand..I hear you asking about human sacrifices.. I'm Igbo and our divination is the same with the Yoruba and I tell you there is no human sacrifices except if the person committed an abomination (there are cases of kings or chiefs being buried with their slaves tho) but that is not our divinity.. That practice is basically ways rich people show their dominance..

PS, no practice is perfect.. Religion is not perfect (anything man made is not perfect,) religion is a practice that mankind created to communicate with their creator but due to the imperfections of man, it is bound to be corrupt and to become a tool for power struggle.. That is why most practitioners of the ancient knowledge are always isolated so as not to get entangled with material possession and power struggle..many traditionalist I know still live in huts, not that they can't acquire material possession but in spirituality material possession is not needed..

I read a story about a powerful dibia(traditionalist), he had a son and when the son came of age, people started telling the man to pass his knowledge to his son(the knowledge of shape shifting into a leopard) but he said no that his son is going to do harm with such knowledge, then he decided to test his son one day and gave him a masquerade to go to an event and told him to only pull the omu(palm leaf) only if they were in serious danger and have nothing else to do, but on reaching the event and another masquerade challenged the son of the dibia and he immediately pulled the omu(palm leaf) and bees attacked the other masquerade causing great damage and when they came back he called the elders and told them this was why he can't give such knowledge to his son.

Many dibia have gone to their grave with powerful knowledge not because they don't want to you to know about it but because of the damage it can do in the wrong hand(imagine if such knowledge of shape shifting fell into the hand of the white man?)

I saw a video of a Indonesian man, he was a healer, he could push energy through his body(electric energy) this video was recorded in the 80's by two American reporters..and he didn't charge any fees for his work even tho he was poor..his powers was so amazing and mysterious that the reporters after many years of begging the man to let them study him, after about 15 yrs of begging the man to let them study him, he finally agreed after going on a two years deep meditation in the jungle.. And the reporters went back to Americans and brought different scientists to study the man and find out the source of his powers(which he said he got through years of meditation).. He agreed because he said that during his deep meditation, it was revealed to him that the world was going into a great change and the ancient ways was being forgotten and he wanted them to show the world that such things was possible(this is not just a story, its on YouTube)

The scientist came and after a day of testing and they confirmed his powers were real and during the evening when they were dinning he wanted to show them a trick and mistakenly hurt one of the cameraman and everybody laughed it off after he apologized and the next day, he said his ancestors came to him in the night and warned him against what he was doing and told him that such knowledge was not meant to be released to the public and was not meant cause harm and draw blood, that he has broken the sacred sect of the group..and he ended the testing and told the Americans to go away and never return again..

This Indonesian guy set fire to a folded paper using and invisible energy... He held a negative and positive of a light bulb and the light came on...

So all this stories I'm telling you is to tell you that the white men have done so much damage to the planet that a lot of tribe are willing to go to the grave with their ancient knowledge than letting it fall into the hands of the white man...cause they know that many of our people are slaves to the white folks and those knowledge are passed on to few and trusted people..

Hope I answered your question..

Peace...

1 Like

Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Why is the ancient ways not released to the public you ask?...knowledge don't force itself on people, true knowledge is there for the taken if truly you want it..look at what is happening in Egypt..white people are digging up corpses of kings and taking it to museums (abomination)..why!, because the ancient Knowledge of the kemetic dynasty is now public knowledge(because the Arabs currently living in Egypt have no respect for the ancient ways of the ancient Egyptians, rather they just want to monetize the cultures of the ancient Egyptians which is why they are selling the statues and white washing the carving and paintings of the ancient Egyptians)..why do they hide it?, they don't hide it from you, they hide it from invaders (white people).. The ancient ways is so powerful that it will do harm in the wrong hand..I hear you asking about human sacrifices.. I'm Igbo and our divination is the same with the Yoruba and I tell you there is no human sacrifices except if the person committed an abomination (there are cases of kings or chiefs being buried with their slaves tho) but that is not our divinity.. That practice is basically ways rich people show their dominance..
And you are bold to write the bolded part. Something is wrong here. This is real darkness.

PS, no practice is perfect.. Religion is not perfect (anything man made is not perfect,) religion is a practice that mankind created to communicate with their creator but due to the imperfections of man, it is bound to be corrupt and to become a tool for power struggle.. That is why most practitioners of the ancient knowledge are always isolated so as not to get entangled with material possession and power struggle.. [s]many traditionalist I know still live in huts, not that they can't acquire material possession but in spirituality material possession is not needed.. [/s]
Speak of yours only. And dont justify the darkness in yours with the darkness in others. If there is darkness in any religion, it should be abolished. It is why it is necessary to declassify everything. You are buttressing and supporting my point. Can you imagine what this man is writing to justify this nonsense?

The part crossed out is definite rubbish over absolute rubbish. Spirituality means poverty? Waooo! Let me give you a scenario. A man approached a ritualist to make money rituals for him. The money rituals did it. And the man keep going in his SUV to meet the ritualist in his hut (poverty). Why cant he do the ritual for himself to help himself? Because of what? Answer me. Is it not cos he knows it is dark? The ritualist knows the result. So, why cant he just destroy the power? A power he cannot use for himself but for others. Wickedness is what I call it. Be deceiving yourself with this nonsense. Very irritating excuses. See eh! If you dont take your time, you will get into what you will not escape. No matter how powerful you think you are, if your ways are dark, you are on the path of destruction. It's a simple matter..

I read a story about a powerful dibia(traditionalist), he had a son and when the son came of age, people started telling the man to pass his knowledge to his son(the knowledge of shape shifting into a leopard) but he said no that his son is going to do harm with such knowledge, then he decided to test his son one day and gave him a masquerade to go to an event and told him to only pull the omu(palm leaf) only if they were in serious danger and have nothing else to do, but on reaching the event and another masquerade challenged the son of the dibia and he immediately pulled the omu(palm leaf) and bees attacked the other masquerade causing great damage and when they came back he called the elders and told them this was why he can't give such knowledge to his son.
Typical ways of darkness. They always read without sources. They will never release the source. Very dark. They will come up with stories to cover their tracks. Where is the damn source of whatever you dropped here? This is 2021 bro. Not 1660. You can't provide the source....it is darkness.

Many dibia have gone to their grave with powerful knowledge not because they don't want to you to know about it but because of the damage it can do in the wrong hand(imagine if such knowledge of shape shifting fell into the hand of the white man?)
Nature destroyed them with their darkness is what happened. Nature can survive without their dark power. And nature is better off without them. Gradually all darkness on the face of earth will be flushed away. The way they came secretly is the way they will be wiped off silently. Any power which doesnt do good will be crushed by nature. Very dark. Always hiding everything. Declassify it and erase all darkness in it. Simple. But the darkness in them want to keep everything. Let a panel be set up and they publish the good ones and destroy the bad ones. No, they will still want to hold on to all saying they are matured enough to manage it all. The world will be peaceful without darkness. Darkness is all over it and it is why you and your colleagues are afraid to let them out. And you are not ready to leave even the dark ones.

I saw a video of a Indonesian man, he was a healer, he could push energy through his body(electric energy) this video was recorded in the 80's by two American reporters..and he didn't charge any fees for his work even tho he was poor..his powers was so amazing and mysterious that the reporters after many years of begging the man to let them study him, after about 15 yrs of begging the man to let them study him, he finally agreed after going on a two years deep meditation in the jungle.. And the reporters went back to Americans and brought different scientists to study the man and find out the source of his powers(which he said he got through years of meditation).. He agreed because he said that during his deep meditation, it was revealed to him that the world was going into a great change and the ancient ways was being forgotten and he wanted them to show the world that such things was possible(this is not just a story, its on YouTube)

The scientist came and after a day of testing and they confirmed his powers were real and during the evening when they were dinning he wanted to show them a trick and mistakenly hurt one of the cameraman and everybody laughed it off after he apologized and the next day, he said his ancestors came to him in the night and warned him against what he was doing and told him that such knowledge was not meant to be released to the public and was not meant cause harm and draw blood, that he has broken the sacred sect of the group..and he ended the testing and told the Americans to go away and never return again..

This Indonesian guy set fire to a folded paper using and invisible energy... He held a negative and positive of a light bulb and the light came on...
It is on YouTube but no link. Be deceiving yourself. Drop the link and let us be the judge of what we watch. No need to explain further. My guess is that the man wanted to release it, but the darkness in some of his associates prevailed on him. This is how you see some pastors and spiritual men who actually wanted to help people solve problems, but at night (always in the dark), dark friends prevail on the man to never render the help. Then, in the morning when there is light, the man will not say the truth that some people prevailed over him. He will use another set of darkness called lies to cover up. And then, give another sets of darkness called wrong solutions. And then still collect money. Very dark. Wickedness in the highest order.

So all this stories I'm telling you is to tell you that the white men have done so much damage to the planet that a lot of tribe are willing to go to the grave with their ancient knowledge than letting it fall into the hands of the white man...cause they know that many of our people are slaves to the white folks and those knowledge are passed on to few and trusted people..

Hope I answered your question..

Peace...
Always making references and blaming the white man. The white man this, the white man that..Is Ngozi Iweala na a black woman? Is he not performing better than most excellent white women? I know another Ngozi, very articulate. Very very smooth and can detect fraud easily. If she reads this piece, she will tear the whole place down with words. I trust her. Nothing you can say to make accept all your stories. She will even listen to you and then move away fast. I know few more people like that too.

How to hide knowledge from the public
If you want to hide knowledge from people, just publish it in a book, or online. That's it. Simple as ABC. King Solomon would have been regarded as darkness. But what did he do? He wrote all down fast. Even Queen Sheba went to him and say....truly, this man is the wisest man on the face of earth. Any knowledge which can not pass the test of public scrutiny is darkness . Read it again. It is the truth.

Power is discipline. Most people cannot discipline themselves so they are powerless.

Power is commitment. Most People cannot easily continue commitment.

Power is consistency. Most People arent consistent.

No matter how many times you write power down (in different versions), majority will not have it cos they do not have the patience and the required work to get it. This is what I know.

But keeping people away from knowing it is dark. It is like making money. How many are rich legally? And these rich people even make more money writing books on how they became rich. Out of millions who read their books, how many ended up becoming rich? Why? Wealth is commitment. The price to pay is to endure to the end.

Another good example is a person who works out in the gym to get a good body. The tricks are well published but how many people can do them? Rather, they prefer surgery. Now, they will not want to publish how to do surgery because it is dangerous. Lol. That is the same thing darkness does to knowledge. Darkness is a counterfeit kind of power. Darkness is a counterfeit knowledge.

Every meaningful knowledge is light. There is not Atom of darkness in it. Therefore, I tell you. No one is imperfect, but we must strive to be perfect..

Therefore, I ask again, where is the over 200,000 pages of Ifa corpus? If you cannot release them here...it is dark. .
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Soulrebel2(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

And you are bold to write the bolded part. Something is wrong here. This is real darkness.

Speak of yours only. And dont justify the darkness in yours with the darkness in others. If there is darkness in any religion, it should be abolished. It is why it is necessary to declassify everything. You are buttressing and supporting my point. Can you imagine what this man is writing to justify this nonsense?

The part crossed out is definite rubbish over absolute rubbish. Spirituality means poverty? Waooo! Let me give you a scenario. A man approached a ritualist to make money rituals for him. The money rituals did it. And the man keep going in his SUV to meet the ritualist in his hut (poverty). Why cant he do the ritual for himself to help himself? Because of what? Answer me. Is it not cos he knows it is dark? The ritualist knows the result. So, why cant he just destroy the power? A power he cannot use for himself but for others. Wickedness is what I call it. Be deceiving yourself with this nonsense. Very irritating excuses. See eh! If you dont take your time, you will get into what you will not escape. No matter how powerful you think you are, if your ways are dark, you are on the path of destruction. It's a simple matter..

Typical ways of darkness. They always read without sources. They will never release the source. Very dark. They will come up with stories to cover their tracks. Where is the damn source of whatever you dropped here? This is 2021 bro. Not 1660. You can't provide the source....it is darkness.

Nature destroyed them with their darkness is what happened. Nature can survive without their dark power. And nature is better off without them. Gradually all darkness on the face of earth will be flushed away. The way they came secretly is the way they will be wiped off silently. Any power which doesnt do good will be crushed by nature. Very dark. Always hiding everything. Declassify it and erase all darkness in it. Simple. But the darkness in them want to keep everything. Let a panel be set up and they publish the good ones and destroy the bad ones. No, they will still want to hold on to all saying they are matured enough to manage it all. The world will be peaceful without darkness. Darkness is all over it and it is why you and your colleagues are afraid to let them out. And you are not ready to leave even the dark ones.

It is on YouTube but no link. Be deceiving yourself. Drop the link and let us be the judge of what we watch. No need to explain further. My guess is that the man wanted to release it, but the darkness in some of his associates prevailed on him. This is how you see some pastors and spiritual men who actually wanted to help people solve problems, but at night (always in the dark), dark friends prevail on the man to never render the help. Then, in the morning when there is light, the man will not say the truth that some people prevailed over him. He will use another set of darkness called lies to cover up. And then, give another sets of darkness called wrong solutions. And then still collect money. Very dark. Wickedness in the highest order.

Always making references and blaming the white man. The white man this, the white man that..Is Ngozi Iweala na a black woman? Is he not performing better than most excellent white women? I know another Ngozi, very articulate. Very very smooth and can detect fraud easily. If she reads this piece, she will tear the whole place down with words. I trust her. Nothing you can say to make accept all your stories. She will even listen to you and then move away fast. I know few more people like that too.

How to hide knowledge from the public
If you want to hide knowledge from people, just publish it in a book, or online. That's it. Simple as ABC. King Solomon would have been regarded as darkness. But what did he do? He wrote all down fast. Even Queen Sheba went to him and say....truly, this man is the wisest man on the face of earth. Any knowledge which can not pass the test of public scrutiny is darkness . Read it again. It is the truth.

Power is discipline. Most people cannot discipline themselves so they are powerless.

Power is commitment. Most People cannot easily continue commitment.

Power is consistency. Most People arent consistent.

No matter how many times you write power down (in different versions), majority will not have it cos they do not have the patience and the required work to get it. This is what I know.

But keeping people away from knowing it is dark. It is like making money. How many are rich legally? And these rich people even make more money writing books on how they became rich. Out of millions who read their books, how many ended up becoming rich? Why? Wealth is commitment. The price to pay is to endure to the end.

Another good example is a person who works out in the gym to get a good body. The tricks are well published but how many people can do them? Rather, they prefer surgery. Now, they will not want to publish how to do surgery because it is dangerous. Lol. That is the same thing darkness does to knowledge. Darkness is a counterfeit kind of power. Darkness is a counterfeit knowledge.

Every meaningful knowledge is light. There is not Atom of darkness in it. Therefore, I tell you. No one is imperfect, but we must strive to be perfect..

Therefore, I ask again, where is the over 200,000 pages of Ifa corpus? If you cannot release them here...it is dark. .

Bro I'm tired of arguing, when someone's mind is made up, no matter what you say they'll still think the same way..I said "spirituality doesn't involve material possession'..its not poverty.. Possession breads greed..

Believe whatever you want...the hippies live a simple life not that they choose poverty but they choose a free life..many Rastafarian live in the mountain far away from people because of the same thing.. I say it again 'spirituality doesn't involve material possession'..that is why the white man took over Africa easily because of our greediness... Brother selling brother just for money...father selling his children just for money.. I'm not into spirituality for material gain bro..

'Drop the link, drop the book'..I tell you again knowledge is there for the taken..your Entitlement mentality is irritating.. If you want to know then go do your research.. Stop waiting on link and books to be handed to you..its a choice.. If you want to know then Google and YouTube is your friend..

There are many things on YouTube that'll blow your mind so stop waiting for me to show you, go and search for it yourself your not handicapped..

If you say its darkness then fine...I'm a free thinker bro I'm not conditioned to think a certain way and its the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me..I'm spiritual and I'll be spiritual till the day I die..its a choice and its a way of life..

THINK FREE AND BE FREE..(its a choice, if you want to still believe in your fictional sky Daddy then continue its your choice too)

Love and light
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Bro I'm tired of arguing, when someone's mind is made up, no matter what you say they'll still think the same way..I said "spirituality doesn't involve material possession'..its not poverty.. Possession breads greed..

Believe whatever you want...the hippies live a simple life not that they choose poverty but they choose a free life..many Rastafarian live in the mountain far away from people because of the same thing.. I say it again 'spirituality doesn't involve material possession'..that is why the white man took over Africa easily because of our greediness... Brother selling brother just for money...father selling his children just for money.. I'm not into spirituality for material gain bro..

'Drop the link, drop the book'..I tell you again knowledge is there for the taken..your Entitlement mentality is irritating.. If you want to know then go do your research.. Stop waiting on link and books to be handed to you..its a choice.. If you want to know then Google and YouTube is your friend..

[s]There are many things on YouTube that'll blow your mind so stop waiting for me to show you, go and search for it yourself your not handicapped.. [/s]

If you say its darkness then fine... I'm a free thinker bro I'm not conditioned to think a certain way and its the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me..I'm spiritual and I'll be spiritual till the day I die..its a choice and its a way of life..

THINK FREE AND BE FREE..(its a choice, if you want to still believe in your fictional sky Daddy then continue its your choice too)

Love and light
People just try to discuss and educate subjects they know nothing about. And just imagine the skills this one is trying to use to manipulate us here. Oga, no be mu.mu you jam ooo. Not all those that will start making useless requests fast cos you claim to be someone like that OP who created this thread and has run away.

So, it is on youtube I will see Ifa Corpus. It seems you do not understand what you are saying. The Bible is there for anyone to pick. The Quran is there for anyone to pick. Where is your over 200,000 Ifa corpus pages? Be deceiving yourself and making nonse..nse of the whole thing. Oga, talk say you want to advertise a business here. And all na scam. Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!

I have not seen or met a free thinker who is an Ifa priest or believer or worshipper or whatever. Just coming on nairaland to deceive people. Imagine the lies he is blowing here. I should go on YouTube to check about ifa. You never release the corpus, it is what I should see on youtube. Ok.

Did I not write it that they know the right thing to do. Even this one knows he can use youtube to store the so called ifa corpus...but it is a lie. It is some voodoo they will put on the channels deceiving people. You ask them this...they tell you to come consult them so they can turn you to their ATM. I am sorry for many people. But he knows YouTube is there to put all ooo. Be deceiving yourself to compare yourself with Rastafarians. Most of you are dark. Dark dark dark.

If you dont have the Ifa Corpus, buzz off my mention. I know how to use the YouTube.

Anyone with ifa corpus? Let's see if we can find one person who can answer us. I want to see the science, anatomy, pharmaceutical science, biology, chemistry, and the other subjects in it. Where is the corpus? I can give you 200 copies of Bibles right now. Where is your Ifa Corpus if you are not dark? Where? Say it.

Where is Ifa Corpus ooooo? Where is the link? Which library do your papas and mamas hide am? Talk if you are bold enough to release it. I will dash you many copies of Bible free. Gideon Bible Society is there, we will approach them to supply you FREE bible for your consumption. Here is the link for Bible online. This is what is called FREE knowledge. This is available for even atheists to read. And atheists use it to tackle Christians. Where is your own? Tell me.

Here is the link:
https://www.biblegateway.com/
Feel free to choose any part of it and read. Right now I have given you because I want you to have it. There is no SECRET there.

I challenge you. Where is your Ifa Corpus? Where? Say it or go and rest with your dark religion.
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Soulrebel2(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

People just try to discuss and educate subjects they know nothing about. And just imagine the skills this one is trying to use to manipulate us here. Oga, no be mu.mu you jam ooo. Not all those that will start making useless requests fast cos you claim to be someone like that OP who created this thread and has run away.

So, it is on youtube I will see Ifa Corpus. It seems you do not understand what you are saying. The Bible is there for anyone to pick. The Quran is there for anyone to pick. Where is your over 200,000 Ifa corpus pages? Be deceiving yourself and making nonse..nse of the whole thing. Oga, talk say you want to advertise a business here. And all na scam. Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!

I have not seen or met a free thinker who is an Ifa priest or believer or worshipper or whatever. Just coming on nairaland to deceive people. Imagine the lies he is blowing here. I should go on YouTube to check about ifa. You never release the corpus, it is what I should see on youtube. Ok.

Did I not write it that they know the right thing to do. Even this one knows he can use youtube to store the so called ifa corpus...but it is a lie. It is some voodoo they will put on the channels deceiving people. You ask them this...they tell you to come consult them so they can turn you to their ATM. I am sorry for many people. But he knows YouTube is there to put all ooo. Be deceiving yourself to compare yourself with Rastafarians. Most of you are dark. Dark dark dark.

If you dont have the Ifa Corpus, buzz off my mention. I know how to use the YouTube.

Anyone with ifa corpus? Let's see if we can find one person who can answer us. I want to see the science, anatomy, pharmaceutical science, biology, chemistry, and the other subjects in it. Where is the corpus? I can give you 200 copies of Bibles right now. Where is your Ifa Corpus if you are not dark? Where? Say it.

Where is Ifa Corpus ooooo? Where is the link? Which library do your papas and mamas hide am? Talk if you are bold enough to release it. I will dash you many copies of Bible free. Gideon Bible Society is there, we will approach them to supply you FREE bible for your consumption. Here is the link for Bible online. This is what is called FREE knowledge. This is available for even atheists to read. And atheists use it to tackle Christians. Where is your own? Tell me.

Here is the link:
https://www.biblegateway.com/
Feel free to choose any part of it and read. Right now I have given you because I want you to have it. There is no SECRET there.

I challenge you. Where is your Ifa Corpus? Where? Say it or go and rest with your dark religion.

I have seen a lot of ignorant and gullible people in my time but your case is on another level,

Dark religion.. Hell yea I f**king claim it..I'm into dark shit..I'm a black man so don't expect me to be doing white things grin,

Out here talking about bible? Lol..ur more stupid than I thought, a religion that was spread all over the world with a sword?..why won't you have access to the Bible when it was forcefully handed to you?

I always ask people this same question when they argue of white Jesus being there saviour.. I ask them do you know if you were born a Muslim that you'll be here arguing how Allah is your saviour too?

Its just programming bro..that's how the human brain works..whatever you think you know or believe now is what you have been programmed to believe since childhood..

So most times I feel reluctant to argue with ignorant people cause I know how their mind works..I was once where you are now if not even worse so I know how you think..

PS. I never said I practiced any religion, I never and can never practice any religion, I'm too free to be tied down to a certain practice, I'm not religious I'm spiritual, know the difference

1 Like

Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Soulrebel2:

I have seen a lot of ignorant and gullible people in my time but your case is on another level,

Dark religion.. Hell yea I f**king claim it..I'm into dark shit..I'm a black man so don't expect me to be doing white things grin,

Out here talking about bible? Lol..ur more stupid than I thought, a religion that was spread all over the world with a sword?..why won't you have access to the Bible when it was forcefully handed to you?
Lol...the terrible things in it were brought to light. The changes made to Bible have been published. The dark days have been brought to light. Justice and healing are going on. We know the truth about it. The truth is what you have just said and I will never deny it. No one can deceive anyone. You know the truth. Why? It was published. Right open for everyone to study. You see that it is not what you want to follow, and you refuse to follow it.

I am black and black is not secret. You are just dark. Stop hiding under the excuse white men raped you.

Oga, you need to wose up. You are still following your foo..lish papas and mamas who allowed the white man to deceive them. See you are mu.mu part 2. Still following those idi..ots that allowed white to make them look like fo..ols. Can you see that you are really smart..lol.

I always ask people this same question when they argue of white Jesus being there saviour.. I ask them do you know if you were born a Muslim that you'll be here arguing how Allah is your saviour too?
You are very right. But Islam and Christianity have something in common, the books are readily available. Or do you want to deny it?

Its just programming bro ..that's how the human brain works..whatever you think you know or believe now is what you have been programmed to believe since childhood..

So most times I feel reluctant to argue with ignorant people cause I know how their mind works..I was once where you are now if not even worse so I know how you think..
Lol. I agreed you know that it was programming. And we can reprogram it all because it is out there now. It is why you can talk about it. Is it not so? But yours is dark. I doubt you know it. You are just trying to make cash from it from ignorant people here. Lol. Mr consultant.....just dey collect money from mu.mus.

Talking about arguing....not with you and me. I cannot argue with you. I am challenging you. No time for argument. Here is the challenge: Bring out your Ifa Corpus. Bring the book out. You and your so called baba and mama are all scammers. The Bible and Quran are out. And you can scrutinize them. It is why you know how swords were used. We know the parts deleted and added. We know it all. But guy, bring yours out. If you are sure it is the great whatever it is, bring it out. Are you not dark hiding it?

PS. I never said I practiced any religion, I never and can never practice any religion, I'm too free to be tied down to a certain practice, I'm not religious I'm spiritual, know the difference
I am not interested in what ever you call it. To heck with spirituality or whatever you call it. I am concerned with one thing: bring out your Ifa Corpus. Stop twisting all here. It is only one thing I ask you. Bring out your ifa corpus.

If you cannot, your god is a powerless and yeye god. It is a shadow of itself. The Muslim are bold to bring their out and talk about Allah. You can read the books. Christians are bold to bring theirs out and I have given you the link. If you are sure of your god, bring yours out. You are a coward like your powerless god. You and your god are dark. It is simple as ABC. Bring out your ifa corpus. I want to read it. I want to study it. What are you and your papas/ mamas hiding.

Readers, I am sorry for you if you consult these ones. They are dark. Very deceptive people. Where is their corpus that has anatomy, geography, medicine, pharmaceutical science, etc? Na lie soooooooo. Do you want to know what are there? How to crush and pound 1 day old baby with black soap and say some useless things. How to make ritual money with human blood. And many dark things one should not even read.

I challenge you. Bring out your Ifa corpus. If you cannot, you are a coward. You and your god are not normal. Fake! Fake!! Fake!!!

Stop covering it up with any excuse. Where is your ifs corpus?
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Soulrebel2(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Lol...the terrible things in it were brought to light. The changes made to Bible have been published. The dark days have been brought to light. Justice and healing are going on. We know the truth about it. The truth is what you have just said and I will never deny it. No one can deceive anyone. You know the truth. Why? It was published. Right open for everyone to study. You see that it is not what you want to follow, and you refuse to follow it.

I am black and black is not secret. You are just dark. Stop hiding under the excuse white men raped you.

Oga, you need to wose up. You are still following your foo..lish papas and mamas who allowed the white man to deceive them. See you are mu.mu part 2. Still following those idi..ots that allowed white to make them look like fo..ols. Can you see that you are really smart..lol.

You are very right. But Islam and Christianity have something in common, the books are readily available. Or do you want to deny it?

Lol. I agreed you know that it was programming. And we can reprogram it all because it is out there now. It is why you can talk about it. Is it not so? But yours is dark. I doubt you know it. You are just trying to make cash from it from ignorant people here. Lol. Mr consultant.....just dey collect money from mu.mus.

Talking about arguing....not with you and me. I cannot argue with you. I am challenging you. No time for argument. Here is the challenge: Bring out your Ifa Corpus. Bring the book out. You and your so called baba and mama are all scammers. The Bible and Quran are out. And you can scrutinize them. It is why you know how swords were used. We know the parts deleted and added. We know it all. But guy, bring yours out. If you are sure it is the great whatever it is, bring it out. Are you not dark hiding it?

I am not interested in what ever you call it. To heck with spirituality or whatever you call it. I am concerned with one thing: bring out your Ifa Corpus. Stop twisting all here. It is only one thing I ask you. Bring out your ifa corpus.

If you cannot, your god is a powerless and yeye god. It is a shadow of itself. The Muslim are bold to bring their out and talk about Allah. You can read the books. Christians are bold to bring theirs out and I have given you the link. If you are sure of your god, bring yours out. You are a coward like your powerless god. You and your god are dark. It is simple as ABC. Bring out your ifa corpus. I want to read it. I want to study it. What are you and your papas/ mamas hiding.

Readers, I am sorry for you if you consult these ones. They are dark. Very deceptive people. Where is their corpus that has anatomy, geography, medicine, pharmaceutical science, etc? Na lie soooooooo. Do you want to know what are there? How to crush and pound 1 day old baby with black soap and say some useless things. How to make ritual money with human blood. And many dark things one should not even read.

I challenge you. Bring out your Ifa corpus. If you cannot, you are a coward. You and your god are not normal. Fake! Fake!! Fake!!!

I've said many times that you're ignorant and you still surprise me with every post showcasing another new level of ignorant mind

You can never beat someone at his own game..I read a book a plantation owner wrote back then , addressing and advising other plantation owners on the importance of introducing religion to the slaves, how it'll make them more loyal and make them have more dominion over the slaves..

Nothing was declassified bro, the real bible(if there was ever one) have been destroyed long ago by king James and his goons...

Read the book demonology, another book written by king James you'll understand what I mean..

Till today nobody could say where they came up with the name 'jesus'..the Hebrew bible never had such name..his name was yaheshua(if he was even real) which means joshua in English..

There is no single evidence supporting anything that was written in the bible to be true

But look at the ancient Egyptians (thousand of years worth of knowledge which the white men and the world are still profiting from till date)

You're always emphasizing that I want to dupe people..wow, I can only encourage people to read and know more about history not just believing a book that has been proven a million times to be fake and a tool for mass control and a tool for power struggle.. And believing someone calling himself anointed man who knows nothing about life and might not have even finished reading one book which you call bible..stand on the pulpit every Sunday and preach about what he/she has zero knowledge about..

I say again, spirituality have zero desire for material possession and zero desire for power struggle

Peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 06, 2021
Soulrebel2:

I've said many times that you're ignorant and you still surprise me with every post showcasing another new level of ignorant mind

You can never beat someone at his own game.. [u] I read a book a plantation owner wrote back then , addressing and advising other plantation owners on the importance of introducing religion to the slaves, how it'll make them more loyal and make them have more dominion over the slaves..

[u]Nothing was declassified
bro, the real bible(if there was ever one) have been destroyed long ago by king James and his goons...

Read the book demonology, another book written by king James you'll understand what I mean..

Till today nobody could say where they came up with the name 'jesus'..the Hebrew bible never had such name..his name was yaheshua(if he was even real) which means joshua in English..

There is no single evidence supporting anything that was written in the bible to be true

But look at the ancient Egyptians (thousand of years worth of knowledge which the white men and the world are still profiting from till date)

You're always emphasizing that I want to dupe people..wow, I can only encourage people to read and know more about history not just believing a book that has been proven a million times to be fake and a tool for mass control and a tool for power struggle.. And believing someone calling himself anointed man who knows nothing about life and might not have even finished reading one book which you call bible..stand on the pulpit every Sunday and preach about what he/she has zero knowledge about..

I say again, spirituality have zero desire for material possession and zero desire for power struggle

Peace
Your game is dark so I cannot say anything about it. Make it open and let's play it fairly. Until then, keep it secret so I dont burst your bubbles. Useless game. Paly your game by yourself. Dribble yourself only. I am not interested in your dark game if you refuse let us know where we can read about it. We will ot go to one baba and they quickly use our blood as sacrifice to their gods for trying to expose them. So dont recommend I visit one poor wretched man in your demonic village. Do the right thing. It is 2021. You can read about christianity from the comfort zone of your room via your phone, tablet and computer. Where is your ifs corpus?

You are not supposed to be as stu.pid as your ancestors from what I am seeing, and I am sure your brain can comprehend a simple task - answer where your ifs corpus is. Simple. But it seems you have deliberately decided to be a manipulator. A scammer.

You read books above and it is why you can make comments about them. You read because they were published. When they were not published things were dark. And all your arguments are expressed because you have read more comments and commentaries around the book. It is why you recommended those other books.

Also, go and get the meaning of declassifying a case or book. It simply means making it public. And everything in it can be analysed freely without the fear of been arrested or prosecuted, or it should not be hiding even one cannot be arrested. Bible has been declassified. People made comments and different versions came out to correct all the things you mentioned. This is where knowledge comes in. You still have not done your research to the level needed to have the answers you are looking for. The answers are out there because someone saw the original book and corrected the errors. You also can publish yours and people will read. This is the beauty of declassifying a book. That you saw or did not see the corrections is your own ability or disability. And whether you decide to take to the corrections is your position. And it is why it is FREE WILL.

In your case, where is the Ifa Corpus in the first place? Bring it out and let us be the judge. You and your babas and mamas are free to hide the darkness. Lol. At least, you will officially erase the darkness by declassifying it. And then, the darkness can be buried permanently for life. And you are free to change many truths there also. But i assure you, millions of interested people like me will burst out your bubbles just like how it is done for Bible and Quran. We will bring out the truth and show the world the hiding stuff after declassifying it. And this is when we can say truly it is passing the test of scrutiny.

But you are still hiding yours in 2021. And you are going around and around trying to escape it. You are DARK. 100% Dark. No light in you. Your religion cannot be accepted as the true one because you have refused to let us study it very well. Your ways are secret. Your ways are so dark and not trustworthy.

Your religion is classified under scam. Everything dark is a scam. You, your papas, your mamas, your religion, and all of it are all scams.

I have nothing to say to you again. When you declassify it and we have free access to it, we can talk again. Meanwhile, just know you can deceive others but carry your rubbish and stup..idity off here.

Reader, if you still ask these dark ones questions here and seek for solution here, you are a foo..l. You can see that they are hiding their book. The book they claim is everything. Lol. And you trust these ones to solve your challenges. You be m.umu.

Knowledge is power. You better find religions that have been declassified and start studying them to get the true religion, and leave these "muskies" alone in their darkness. If you all dont pay attention to them, they will have nothing to say. Their religion is dying and it will surely die a natural death permanently. They will keep blaming the white man for ever. And then, it will get to stage, generations to come will not even know about it. This is the true religion you want to accept. A religion that is filled with darkness. They are not ready to make it open. And you are going into it in the name of " the white deceived them". You dont even think. You want to accept zom..bies white men deceived. It means their gods are powerless and mumu.s for white men to slap them off and convinced almost all their own to abandon them. Their gods are incompetent. They are failures. Useless gods. Powerless gods. These are the gods you want to follow. I am sorry for you.

Readers, in this 2021, you want someone to be looking at one useless mirror, sand, or abstract to tell you what is true. If you must look, at least you learn it too and if you can follow the pattern so the baba does not deceive you, but you dont know anything, and you believe like a dummy. And that dummy you will be till the rest of your life. Why? They will never teach you. They want you to be consulting them and they collect money from you. Ask this one na. Ask him you want to consult his ifa. He will tell you N200k. Lol that is close to $1,000. And if you must meet his baba who is seen as more powerful, you will pay 10 times what he collects. Are you not a compound f.ool to pay for such? And these scammers are living in wealth. Lol. They just do "abrakatabra" for you and you accept it. You are a complete fo...ol. Your problems will be aggravated. You a a "compound fo..ol". These ones are spiritual yahoo boys. They are the ones telling yahoo boys to eat their poo with bread. Hahaha. grin

So, I advise you, leave this mu.mu and his dark powerless god alone.

I am out of this useless thread. If you like stay here and be asking foo..lish questions you have answers to. You will pay for your own stupidity very soon.

Let us wait if we can see any other of them who can still tell us where to find Ifa Corpus If any does and drops the link, we will study it. Note, this scammer has resources to study Bible and Jesus and it is why he can be bold to reply me. But we dont even have anything about his own dark god and you take him serious. Lol. Dont let anyone make you fo..olish. You have a life to live, dont be stup.id. Dont be anyone's ATM. In this 2021? Na waooo.

Good bye Mr Unaccessible Ifa corpus. Scammer!
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Olu317(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Ifaodu is as real as thy breath. Dont condemn what you have no knowledge, on it. Take it easy if you are Yoruba.The ancient Yorubas are the chosen people of God and are not heathens.
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Olu317:
Ifaodu is as real as thy breath. Dont condemn what you have no knowledge, on it. Take it easy if you are Yoruba.The ancient Yorubas are the chosen people of God and are not heathens.
If it is real a your breath, please how did you learn about it if the ifa corpus is not available?
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by YungMillionaire: 1:35am On Feb 08, 2021
Interesting topic OP. Since I have rejected the colonialist and slavery religions of Christianity and Islam, I might consider giving a true African religion like Ifa a look.
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oh sorry, I never knew you've responded to my previous post.

PeaceLoveJoy:

All these hot air and load of hogwash is unnecessary.

You and I know that Yorubas in the distant past are not lettered. Their stories, traditions, and histories are passed down through oral tradition.

Adding, Ifa system is flexible and eternally evolve. The corpus contain infinite data. If you really want to know some of the corpus, get a book at any stores but note that they are incomplete.

While these are known, why on earth are you still pouring loads of hogwash everywhere?

PeaceLoveJoy:

I still can't find coherency in this..

PeaceLoveJoy:

Now I will have to conclude you have lost touch with this discussion darling!

I mean, bible and quran outrightly spelt it out that human should be killed. God in the bible march armies and get directly involved in the massacres. Jehovah spearheaded Crusade. Allah too commanded Muslims should kill people in his name. Such outright condemnation cannot be found in Ifa.

I have no business with Buhari or FFK crap.

PeaceLoveJoy:
This Ifa corpus is what I am interested in for now. He boasted it is over 200,000 pages. I dont understand how someone can be boastful of what he has not seen fully or read himself. Just imagine the claim of all the subjects this single book covers - anatomy, pharmaceutical science, geography, biology, chemistry, and bla bla.bla....only one book? shocked What kind of behavior is that? He is boastful of what he has not seen but not allowed to release.

If you interested in Ifa corpus, then get yourself some books.

Àwọn Ojú Odu mẹ́rìndínlógún
Ohun enu ifa vol 1&2 all written by Prof Abimbola.

There is also Ifism: The Complete Work of Orunmila
Book by C. Osamaro Ibie which discuss the philosophy of Ifa. These books are available in both online and offline stores.

The principal Odu is 16. Each odu has 16 secondary Odu, making 256 odus in total. Each Odu has more than 5000 verses. Note also, I mentioned that Ifa is continually evolving. Some of the events in the recent past will be integrated in the corpus and surely invoke powers.

When the other person said Ifa entails biology, astronomy, chemistry and computer science, the evidence are all there. You just have to study each verses and map out the essences yourself. You shouldn't expect us to sit you down and analyse each Odu to you.

PeaceLoveJoy:
Fooli..shness in the highest order I call it. You are saying something is real, but you are not allowed to show it all in details even you have read it. Is that not ma.dness? What are they hiding? It is why I said that he should go and meet his papas and mamas in the religion and tell them to release everything. GoFundMe is there to support the project. We will put it online electronically and save them the cost. But no, they will never allow it. Yet , their madn.ess will allow them blame the white without any conscience everytime. The Bible was made of secret for a long time, but some people declassified it. And then, we got the truth how they tampered with the original bible while declassifying it. So, we know why they didnt want to make it public in those days. The same thing applies to these papas and mamas. They want to keep people in the dark. And they cannot keep me there but only people like you who believe their stu.pidity. This is why they and their yeye powerless powers culturs and traditions will continue to be unpopular more and more till they are buried and totally forgotten forever. This is what will happen to them.

Stop spewing gibberish about the bible. It does not contain any science and technology. Is it not the same Bible that said Sun stood still as if it was moving? Abeg cut the crap.

If you want to seek knowledge, go to the source. Hook up with Babalawo to share from their wealth of knowledge. Classified information are not to be shared with swine. You know?

PeaceLoveJoy:

Listen to yourself Sweetheart. Are you making sense to yourself?
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Olu317(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

If it is real a your breath, please how did you learn about it if the ifa corpus is not available?
Go visit Ifaodu priest and make enquiry on yourself. Perhaps, you will learn few immedaite worries of yours and you will stop being ignorant.
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Oh sorry, I never knew you've responded to my previous post.

All these hot air and load of hogwash is unnecessary.

You and I know that Yorubas in the distant past are not lettered. Their stories, traditions, and histories are passed down through oral tradition.

Adding, Ifa system is flexible and eternally evolve. The corpus contain infinite data. If you really want to know some of the corpus, get a book at any stores but note that they are incomplete.

While these are known, why on earth are you still pouring loads of hogwash everywhere?

I still can't find coherency in this..

Now I will have to conclude you have lost touch with this discussion darling!

I mean, bible and quran outrightly spelt it out that human should be killed. God in the bible march armies and get directly involved in the massacres. Jehovah spearheaded Crusade. Allah too commanded Muslims should kill people in his name. Such outright condemnation cannot be found in Ifa.

I have no business with Buhari or FFK crap.

If you interested in Ifa corpus, then get yourself some books.

Àwọn Ojú Odu mẹ́rìndínlógún
Ohun enu ifa vol 1&2 all written by Prof Abimbola.

There is also Ifism: The Complete Work of Orunmila
Book by C. Osamaro Ibie which discuss the philosophy of Ifa. These books are available in both online and offline stores.

The principal Odu is 16. Each odu has 16 secondary Odu, making 256 odus in total. Each Odu has more than 5000 verses. Note also, I mentioned that Ifa is continually evolving. Some of the events in the recent past will be integrated in the corpus and surely invoke powers.

When the other person said Ifa entails biology, astronomy, chemistry and computer science, the evidence are all there. You just have to study each verses and map out the essences yourself. You shouldn't expect us to sit you down and analyse each Odu to you.

Stop spewing gibberish about the bible. It does not contain any science and technology. Is it not the same Bible that said Sun stood still as if it was moving? Abeg cut the crap.

If you want to seek knowledge, go to the source. Hook up with Babalawo to share from their wealth of knowledge. Classified information are not to be shared with swine. You know?

Listen to yourself Sweetheart. Are you making sense to yourself?

Olu317:
Go visit Ifaodu priest and make enquiry on yourself. Perhaps, you will learn few immedaite worries of yours and you will stop being ignorant.

Book recommended above are just literature like other religious commentaries and personal opinions of people. The ifa corpus is like the Bible to the christian. You can talk about Joshua, the sun and moon because you have access to Bible. But your ifa corpus, you dont even have access to it yourself. And you are defending it like this. What a pity?

I am not in the mood to continue because I have better things to do other than visiting one of your scammers in the name of Ifa priest or babalawo. He will ask for some huge amount of money. Minimum wage is N30k (monthly pay), but your babalawo can demand N200k and ove just like that for consultation. And will demand more and more later.

I pray you see light. And I pray you get to the point you can communicate directly with God instead of passing through a human being.

I am not in the mood. Goodluck to you all..
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Book recommended above are just literature like other religious commentaries and personal opinions of people. The ifa corpus is like the Bible to the christian. You can talk about Joshua, the sun and moon because you have access to Bible. But your ifa corpus, you dont even have access to it yourself. And you are defending it like this. What a pity?

Ifa corpus is not like Bible or the Quran. You are completely ignorant of spiritual system which are not coded in a book or regulated by some class. Ifa system is not a religion setting, just like Kabbala of the Jew, and do not necessarily have to be documented.

You are grossly deluded and ignorant of, firstly, nature and difference between religion and spirituality. A religion setup like Christianity and Islam can only be compared with Zoroasterism or mormonism. Ifa system can only be compared with Kabbala of the Jew, ilm al-raml of the Arab, and Iching of East Asians. How many of these esoteric, philosophical and classical mysticism is completely documented?

Secondly, you did fail to understand that Ifa system is unorganized and does not entails ethic, codes and regulations by upper-class men. A system like this cannot and never be documented since it continually evolve.
PeaceLoveJoy:

I am not in the mood to continue because I have better things to do other than visiting one of your scammers in the name of Ifa priest or babalawo. He will ask for some huge amount of money. Minimum wage is N30k (monthly pay), but your babalawo can demand N200k and ove just like that for consultation. And will demand more and more later.

Well, those Babalawos and Ifa priests dont make newspaper headlines with report of gross financial misconduct, misappropriation of organization finance, diversion of poor people fund for personal business and gratification, sexual abuses of members, evasion of tax, lack of decorum, and demise of good conduct in the church.

Just this year alone, news report covers reportage of how your pastors rape church members, and financial misconduct. You should concern yourself with how you are scammed in the name of tithe and offering.

Ifa system can be proud of traditional medicine today;tell us what you could be proud of in Christianity that benefited mankind? Christianity provides us organise crime.

PeaceLoveJoy:
I pray you see light. And I pray you get to the point you can communicate directly with God instead of passing through a human being.

I am not in the mood. Goodluck to you all..

Same prayer that cannot rescue Leah Sharibu from the claw of Islamic jihad. Pray for that young lady and see her return home safely. As for me, I don't need it.

3 Likes

Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Abohboy: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2021
You guys have given me a lot of work but most of it is jsut foolishness and i'll adress a signle point according to Nobody it was our dark religion that promoted and allowed slavery this is very wrong

1. We onyl traded raw materiald until the CHRISTIAN europeans came to try and buy slaves

2. We naturally had slaves from war prisoners and criminals and kings saw nothing wrong with giving them away but the amount of work they were subjected to was never as harsh as the one CHRISTIAN Europeans and Americans imposed on them

3. Multiple Kings and Rulers of this so called dark religion tried to stop this trade of people because it had gotten to the point where law abiding citizens were being kidnapped in the farms and in the minds but the European CHRISTIANS only cared about profits examples are King of Dahomey then under the OYO OR YORUBA empire which this so called DARK RELIGION is FROM another example is the King of Kongo before he was converted and even the Allafin of Oyo in the 1700s tried to end it with no success

In conclusion it was these Christians that imposed and used the slave trade not the other way round open up your mind an learn and concerning me presenting the 204 000 pages of the odu ifa that is impossible

only a slect few individuals are privelged to learn it and are called Babalawo and Iyalawo they each learn about 20 000 pages worth of the odu ifa and the odu ifa is never ending it isn't stagnant liek the bible it contains all knowledge of the yoruba there is no exact llength it is passed down orally to the most upright people which is why Ifa is so sacred unlike this your corrupted and evil bible
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by madele(m): 4:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Pls what are the things eji ogbe person don't eat and do?
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Olu317(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2021
madele:
Pls what are the things eji ogbe person don't eat and do?
Contact your tutor.Atleast, you ought have a priest who guides you.

Cheers.
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by madele(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Olu317:
Contact your tutor.Atleast, you ought have a priest who guides you.

Cheers.
I don't have that why am asking ?
Re: Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba by Olu317(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
madele:
I don't have that why am asking ?
What exactly do you want ? Ifaodu is not demonic but a form of old testament religious belief.

But how do you have knowledge of Meji Ogbe in the first place ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History Of Umuoji Town, Idemili North, Anambra / What's Expected Of Nigerian Women / Osole Fun Eniti O Nse Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 305
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.