Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB (3754 Views)

Nigeria @ 63: No World Leader Invited, Says FG / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Imo House Of Assembly Impeaches Majority Leader Uche Ogbuagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by tunjiajayi: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2021
Yamrees doing there thing in house, pig eat pig!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by ikennamadu1(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Uche Mefor ex second in command of Nnamdi Kanu has confessed that he lied along side Nnamdi Kanu to deceive igbos that they needed money to meet world leaders which they never did and Igbo should forgive him.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1237646579969844&id=103201511405754
Biafra will eat you up... since every single thing you post here is about Biafra... seems you don't have job .. other than updating about Biafra every time... find work shun all this rubbish.. we done pass this stage ... je Chube ego
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by GambaOsaka: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu go don turn multimillionaire by now. Smart guy playing on people's ignorance.
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by SIRRITE: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Uche was once the freedom fighter and one the strong holds in ipob, now the guy as been unvailing some nasty stuff him and kanu did, ipob is now calling him a sabotage.
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Paperworka: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Envy a fugitive?
You guys has lost it and blinded by hatred dished out on radio Biafra by MNK that you have lost your senses of reasoning.
Once again there is no genuine struggle for Biafra going on, what you have is a bloody ponzi scheme set up by MNK for money and fame.
You Igbos should stop abusing the word sabotage. Nobody gave the criminal mandate to restore Biafra for us.

You see why I said ENVY has engulfed you..
On whos onus is the mandate to restore Biafra?
Do you think all these Igbo men including you who are so beclouded by money and ready to make it by all means would care about the freedom of his people. If you are a politician I want to tell you that there are other means of making MONEY genuinely and you can be wealthy without sabotaging the freedom of BIAFRANS.
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Ojiofor: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Paperworka:

You see why I said ENVY has engulfed you..
On whos onus is the mandate to restore Biafra?
Do you think all these Igbo men including you who are so beclouded by money and ready to make it by all means would care about the freedom of his people. If you are a politician I want to tell you that there are other means of making MONEY genuinely and you can be wealthy without sabotaging the freedom of BIAFRANS.

You see why I said you've lost your sense of reasoning?
Why ain't you supporting Uwazuruike,Asari Dokubo,Benjamin Kanu and Uche Mefor because all of them are in same scam industry with Kanu.
The reason you are not supporting them is because of envy right?
Ojukwu was the only person who was given the mandate to declare Republic of Biafra by the then Eastern house of Assembly in 1967.
Who mandated your self appointed Messier to restore Biafra for us? before you start calling people 'sabo' there must be a mandate and concensus for that cause.As it stand now and going by your point of view,you are a' sabo' to Massob,IBIM,Zionist movement etc...because you don't support their group. Ndi eriri eri

1 Like

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Paperworka: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

You see why I said you've lost your sense of reasoning?
Why ain't you supporting Uwazuruike,Asari Dokubo,Benjamin Kanu and Uche Mefor because all of them are in same scam industry with Kanu.
The reason you are not supporting them is because of envy right?
Ndi eriri eri.

I do not support the above listed people simply because I have done my research on few of them...

My conclusion is this..

Uwazurike - He cant claim to be a freedom fighter while our enemy ( Yerima shettima) visit his home regularly and dinning with him.

Asari Dokubo - This one will always have a soft spot for Islamic Jihadist because he is a product of Jihad, His people has disserted him because of his
actions. In case you don't know Nigeria is known as a Muslim state

Uche Mefor - This one claims to be a freedom fighter and I laughed, He is fighting for Biafra restoration and on the other hand he is trying as much as stopping his LEADER from exposing the Nigerian government simply because his Family members are in government and they could be threatened, he goes as far as distorting MNK broadcast and causing disruption. I have a lot to tell you about this Mefor, am just waiting for him to land in Nigeria and then I will start my campaign
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Sammy07: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
helinues:
Only gullible people are still believing that scam guy, Kanu

Welcome back brother ❤️
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Ojiofor: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Paperworka:

I do not support the above listed people simply because I have done my research on few of them...

My conclusion is this..

Uwazurike - He cant claim to be a freedom fighter while our enemy ( Yerima shettima) visit his home regularly and dinning with him.

Asari Dokubo - This one will always have a soft spot for Islamic Jihadist because he is a product of Jihad, His people has disserted him because of his
actions. In case you don't know Nigeria is known as a Muslim state

Uche Mefor - This one claims to be a freedom fighter and I laughed, He is fighting for Biafra restoration and on the other hand he is trying as much as stopping his LEADER from exposing the Nigerian government simply because his Family members are in government and they could be threatened, he goes as far as distorting MNK broadcast and causing disruption. I have a lot to tell you about this Mefor, am just waiting for him to land in Nigeria and then I will start my campaign

I can give you over a thousand and one reason why I do not support IPOB.
Number 1 reason.None of them have the mandate or concensus to declare Biafra for ndi Igbo,they are all thieves including your saviour Kanu.

1 Like

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Igbos should just forgive and accept Uche Mefor
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Kinematics: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
This one has seen the light grin grin
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Lajet: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Are u more IPOB than Uche Mefor.
We the igbos forgive Uche Mefor he has confessed that he followed a scammer

Shut up you are not igbo
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lajet:

Shut up you are not igbo

We are live on Facebook everyday
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by favor914: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mgbadike80:
the guy you're quoting is a paid online agent from the government, i have long stopped responding to him on his almost daily anti IPOB threads, why tye moderators haven't banned him for false information is what i don't know.
False information on a proscribed criminal organization? You should be banned immediately.
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by favor914: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Envy a fugitive?
You guys has lost it and blinded by hatred dished out on radio Biafra by MNK that you have lost your senses of reasoning.
Once again there is no genuine struggle for Biafra going on, what you have is a bloody ponzi scheme set up by MNK for money and fame.
You Igbos should stop abusing the word sabotage. Nobody gave the criminal mandate to restore Biafra for us.
Very well said.

1 Like

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Okoroawusa: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Something wey we know since...

Ojiofor come and see something. Sebi I was telling you that time that you were supporting Nnamdi Kanu? I am glad that you later saw him for who he truly is...a scammer.
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by AroleOduduwa2: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
You see why no one takes them serious, with little money they start singing like a bird, yet they call others betrayal. They can’t even agitate with one voice.

This dude must have been the one leaking Kanus plan to the FG
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Ojiofor: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Something wey we know since...

Ojiofor come and see something. Sebi I was telling you that time that you were supporting Nnamdi Kanu? I am glad that you later saw him for who he truly is...a scammer.

You came a bit late to the party.
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Okoroawusa: 12:39am On Jan 18, 2021
Ojiofor:

You came a bit late to the party.
How I come late?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: After clearing the roads for Buhari, He Flew Over Us In A Chopper / Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics / Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.