Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB (3735 Views)

Nigeria @ 63: No World Leader Invited, Says FG / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Imo House Of Assembly Impeaches Majority Leader Uche Ogbuagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 1:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Uche Mefor ex second in command of Nnamdi Kanu has confessed that he lied along side Nnamdi Kanu to deceive igbos that they needed money to meet world leaders which they never did and Igbo should forgive him.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1237646579969844&id=103201511405754

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by doggedfighter(f): 1:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Uche stop singing like a bird.

We know all that grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Ever8090: 1:43am On Jan 17, 2021

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Paperworka: 1:59am On Jan 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Uche Mefor ex second in command of Nnamdi Kanu has confessed that he lied along side Nnamdi Kanu to deceive igbos that they needed money to meet world leaders which they never did and Igbo should forgive him.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1237646579969844&id=103201511405754

I told you earlier that I got a declassified information that Uche Mefor will meet Uwazurike and Asari Dokubo next month in Benin Republic, Their aim is to sabotage the struggle for the freedom of Biafra and consequently join the Nigerian Politics. So he has drawn his game plan which I think you are one of the agents ( We don't even need the UN to help us get our freedom). So keep propagating your lies until Bokoharam in Military Attire will visit your state/hometown then you will realize that a chicken is never a friend to its owner on Christmas day.

16 Likes

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 2:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Paperworka:

I told you earlier that I got a declassified information that Uche Mefor will meet Uwazurike and Asari Dokubo next month in Benin Republic, Their aim is to sabotage the struggle for the freedom of Biafra and consequently join the Nigerian Politics. So he has drawn his game plan which I think you are one of the agents ( We don't even need the UN to help us get our freedom). So keep propagating your lies until Bokoharam in Military Attire will visit your state/hometown then you will realize that a chicken is never a friend to its owner on Christmas day.

Are u more IPOB than Uche Mefor.
We the igbos forgive Uche Mefor he has confessed that he followed a scammer

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Ahmed0336(m): 3:14am On Jan 17, 2021
grin
Make we just leave matter for Mathias

1 Like

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by NOC1(m): 3:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Only delusional thinkers agree with the rubbish that comes out from Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB people, it is our incompetent leaders that gave you people relevance.

Majority of us knew that you guys are scammers and paper weight activist, who cashing out from the gullible and ill informed sapient

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Mgbadike80: 5:15am On Jan 17, 2021
Paperworka:

the guy you're quoting is a paid online agent from the government, i have long stopped responding to him on his almost daily anti IPOB threads, why tye moderators haven't banned him for false information is what i don't know.

11 Likes

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Ojiofor: 5:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Paperworka:

Is there any struggle for Biafra in the first place?
The answer is no and stop deceiving yourself and also stop contributing to the scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by kayusely70(m): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2021
Who Is Fooling Who?
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Blue3k(m): 5:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Lol only an IPOB would be gullible enough to take those lies seriously. What happened that you feel the need to expose Kanu. Did he not pay your Christmas bonus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Godons1: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2021
NNANDI KANU DON SCAM OGBO PEOPLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by helinues: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Only gullible people are still believing that scam guy, Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Paperworka: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Is there any struggle for Biafra in the first place?
The answer is no and stop deceiving yourself and also stop contributing to the scam.

Envy and hatred of an Igbo man. Sabotage doesn't pay angry

2 Likes

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Paperworka: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Has Nnamdi Kanu scammed you before?

more so...

You pray and fast in the church to gain admission into Nigerian universities
You pray and fast in the church to get a job after graduation
You pray and fast at the church for Visa miracle, incase job didn't come
Your family celebrate you when you leave abroad simply because you have escaped poverty ravaging the east caused by your governors

Have you opened your wide mouth to call your Governors SCAMMERS?

6 Likes

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Simplyleo: 6:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Lol. These two comments really got me cracking. grin grin grin

Kenneth Nwankwo:
He dint say it, now he is saying. Uche is acomprise
Amazingly, this stark illiterate would have also referred to others as illiterates. I know in this case, his fellow illiterate ipob pigs will say "is engrish his language? Why not focus on the message?".

Choice Nwaneri:
After listening to Uche Mefor, then I realised that biafra exist only on Facebook.
So this one is just realising Biafra is an online country? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Ojiofor: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2021
Paperworka:

Envy and hatred of an Igbo man. Sabotage doesn't pay angry

Envy a fugitive?
You guys has lost it and blinded by hatred dished out on radio Biafra by MNK that you have lost your senses of reasoning.
Once again there is no genuine struggle for Biafra going on, what you have is a bloody ponzi scheme set up by MNK for money and fame.
You Igbos should stop abusing the word sabotage. Nobody gave the criminal mandate to restore Biafra for us.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by juman(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2021
I commend their effort so far.

But if they are really serious, they should join the politics and control their region.
That is achievable with ease for them.

The biafra thing, nigerian elites are not interested.
Even if we conduct referendum on such issue, only south south people would vote to go.
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Flyingngel(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2021
We know.
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by nsiba: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2021
We knew all along, we only enjoy the comedy as we are still enjoying it.

The latest episodes of ESN series is on sale

4 Likes

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Donspicey: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2021
And what will become the fate of ESN

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Conrod: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2021
juman:
I commend their effort so far.

But if they are really serious, they should join the politics and control their region.
That is achievable with ease for them.

But biafra thing, nigerian elites are not interested.
Even if we conduct referendum on such issue, only south south people would vote to go.
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Donspicey: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2021
nsiba:
We knew all along, we only enjoy the comedy as we are still enjoying it.

The latest episodes of ESN series is on sale

@Shop No 48 upper nweka road Awka Anambra state abi
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Omoslim26: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Gbam uka agbugó we forgive him

and i am calling on any ipob member out there to disembark from dis course bcuz though the struggle started with clean mind but it has been sabotaged by greed and selfish interest

come back we need each other to survive

Chukwu Abiama Chukwu Okikę gozie umu nwafor ninę nkę ną chò ka oghanirų baťa nime Ala Igbo

2 Likes

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Yoruba1stson: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2021
Wetin concern me, nah the problem of pig leader and his pigs

4 Likes

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Omoslim26: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2021
Donspicey:
And what will become the fate of ESN

Didnt you read where one wise man upthere said Esn is just a comic series movie wat other explanations do you need

do the maths yourself where has it ever been heard dat a proscribed group created a sec outfit for a whole region

infact na only for this forum useless people still dey masturbate on ipob matter

becus ipob is and remains proscribed in Igboland

3 Likes

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Donspicey: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Omoslim26:

Didnt you read where one wise man upthere said Esn is just a comic series movie wat other explanations do you need

do the maths yourself where has it ever been heard dat a proscribed group created a sec outfit for a whole region

infact na only for this forum useless people still dey masturbate on ipob matter

becus ipob is and remains proscribed in Igboland

Lolsss......

You are not far from the truth bro......

All na bloody cruise.......
Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Omoslim26: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2021
One thing got my attention after listening to uche mefor i realised ipob only exits on Facebook

This is a reality check Ipob is not in the agenda of Igbo scheme

as a typical nwafor owerri i refuse to queue behind that scammer from Afara Umuahia whose only achievement is sending our able agile young men to their early graves

God bless Imo state

God bless My beautiful Ala owerri

God bless the Great Igbo Nation

1 Like

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by Nightalan: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2021
You have to be slow in the head to believe in the first place and that is a requirement for IPOB.
IPOB terrorists right now. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Met Any World Leader Uche Mefore Confesses To IPOB by DesChyko: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Translation: Is Bola Tinubu more Oduduwa than Oba Akiolu?

Know this and know peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does The Mention Of Nigeria Breaking Literally FEAR Some Set Of People / Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. / Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.