Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,487 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' (51397 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' / Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Pydesign: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Vyolet(f): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
She is dating Oluomo doesn't mean he is bankrolling her, it is not every woman that wants a man for his money.
Dating a rich man is better than dating a gold digging boy she will be wasting money on.

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Seyzcham91(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Talk true! is everything not gotten through pussy by vagina people? grin

lets just call a spade a spade bro undecided undecided
ollypass:
Well one point you can't dispute..this blog's really conditioning the minds of young ones to think every thing is gotten through pussy

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Tinax(f): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
I thought she get class... MC Olomo of all men... with numerous wives undecided :-..... na wa

7 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by eagleonearth(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
King of owoda

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Shebi you talk say tribalism dey Nigeria. No be Yoruba man and ibo dey knack for here.

E be like say tribalism is only for suffer head people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by cardoctor(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Comot joor
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
No shame. Frolicking with an agbero with 3 wives. What a generation

6 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by FREEMADNESS: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
the bend bend one leg don confirm sef say na mc b dat.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Adelangroup: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
galaxy2020:
...we disagree to agree

NO we disagree agree to agree agree grin

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Seyzcham91(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin
bluefilm:
Of course.

You got your pussy to do all the glorious work for you so you don't need any man.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Viicfuntop(f): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
This blogger’s English though. Primary school students can construct better sentences.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by AmbaliJ: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Money good o. So na true say Oluomo dey smash this Ehi babe? I twale for Oluomo, mehn.

14 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by NOwazobia: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Should we now believe because you said so? All female nigerian clout chasers cum celebrities have two jobs. There personal job and the male job. The later is usually the major which is used to manage the former.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Clothingonline9(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
She dey spend money for mc in that video

Affordable clothing check signature
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by nunnu: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
No man gave it to her because she herself is a ritualist. (Women do rituals too.) Ask me how I know. A woman who dines and wines with ritualist. How many houses have she designed. Her source of income does not correspond to her lifestyle and expenses. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Denzzel: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
But why does she border her self with what people say, If she is not olosho, she is a pussy hawker.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Omezif(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Carry on don't listen to the people

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by AmbaliJ: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
gopel8052:
Shebi you talk say tribalism dey Nigeria. No be Yoruba man and ibo dey knack for here.

E be like say tribalism is only for suffer head people grin

Ehi na Edo woman.

6 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by chukwugoziegi: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Clothingonline9:
She dey spend money for mc in that video

Affordable clothing check signature

She dey use Abu money do Abu Visitor.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by neupert(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
She knows what she is saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsDPvRpYq5U
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ehi that was collecting another man's number beside Mc oluomo, Ehi nah confirm street girl, but she's hardworking tho.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by zudozz: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
better Tuttto!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Ehi na Edo woman.

Ok , but I've noticed the tribalism in Nigeria is fake , only works with people on the low end of the social strat.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Kobicove(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
hustla:
Women will date a gorilla that has money

So because they took a pic together you automatically assumed they're dating? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Splendorgirl633(f): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
It's alright, well noted. Next please
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by simplesearch: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98141344:
Live your life babe.
You only live once.

This one na anywhere belle face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by BosseJ: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kobicove:

So because they took a pic together you automatically assumed they're dating? undecided

They are dating for real. For close to a year now.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by November24(f): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98141344:
Live your life babe.
You only live once.

Like she knows u exist.
Better speak like a.human

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Yankee101: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Corruption will never end in nigeria when it's ok for a married man with multiple wives to showcase his girlfriend and be celebrated in the media

The Taliban just banned multiple wives due to the cost implications

Imagine, terrorists are that forward thinking. So where is the hope for naija?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe: Nina & I Had Sex On TV - BBNaija Winner Admits / Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.