Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' (51408 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' / Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Greenback: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
livinbygrace:

You called him tout,pray you achieve one tenth he has achieved in life.
Kindly shut up.
Achieving whatever from the sweats and labour of other people is no fukkn achievement.

All his kids are overseas,how many danfo drivers and their conductors and okada riders who toil day and night and under the hot sun,how many of them have their children studying abroad,how many of them have houses,mansions of their own?

You better pray for forgiveness.
Heaven never forgets a man who lives off the labour albeit forcefully,of others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Okuda(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
livinbygrace:

You called him tout,pray you achieve one tenth he has achieved in life.

at the expense of what? omo my achievements do me, i dont need to have the whole world to be successful, as long as i am responsible, take care of my family and the people around me, feed without having to beg, live comfortably and not complain, be respected by the people around me based on what i do for them, i am well achieved... mind you the achievement is a very subjective topic.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Iceyjayz: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ifxmixx:
This mc dey chop better meat ooo
I'm telling you, the meat done cook wella grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by onojaford(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
We4all:
She said "no man gave me #1". In other words, she is trying to say, not one man but many contributed to building her mansion.
Your IQ may be a little above average, or close to average.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
She spoke confidently and positively I like that. I can only hope it’s true what she says cos we are seriously lacking role models in this country.

That aside there is nothing wrong in a man helping a woman as long as u didn’t trade urself or dignity for it. Men help men, some women help men and men can also help women. Just don’t come out and tell people lies.

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by We4all: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
onojaford:
Your IQ may be a little above average, or close to average.

And yours is non-existent.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by overdrive(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
coputa:
EXPOSED!!!!!!!!
This is how these Lagos socialite make their money.but wait o,what if mc oluomo's wives See's this picture, husband snatchers.

He is a Muslim,he is entitled to four wives and he has three presently.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by livinbygrace: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Greenback:

Kindly shut up.
Achieving whatever from the sweats and labour of other people is no fukkn achievement.

All his kids are overseas,how many danfo drivers and their conductors and okada riders who toil day and night and under the hot sun,how many of them have their children studying abroad,how many of them have houses,mansions of their own?

You better pray for forgiveness.
Heaven never forgets a man who lives off the labour albeit forcefully,of others.

I will consider that as a mistake because i know you will never tell someone old enough to be your uncle to shut up except you lack proper home training.There are motor park officials all over the country and Lagos is no exception,so if you want to know why they are operating,then go to their parks and ask them for more information,instead of sitting at the comfort of your computer spewing trash.Peace!!

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by saajus: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
You owe nobody explanation and you are free to fall in love with anybody. Nigerians call every successful woman ashewo. I don't why it's so difficult for people to believe women can be rich and successful without selling their bodies.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Dollanaira: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Her business
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lagos busines mogul..... Ehi Ogbebor

Business mogul? Which business or businesses?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Your the same as linda ikeji. We know you both tricks undecided
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by youngestgrad(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
The innate ability of women to lie with a straight face scares d shiitt out of me.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Greenback: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
livinbygrace:

I will consider that as a mistake because i know you will never tell someone old enough to be your uncle to shut up except you lack proper home training.There are motor park officials all over the country and Lagos is no exception,so if you want to know why they are operating,then go to their parks and ask them for more information,instead of sitting at the comfort of your computer spewing trash.Peace!!

Well sorry about that.
Now I've been in the transport hazzle before n I know how these touts operate.
From owo aro to owo asun to owo ale and these run into thousands today...and they don't give a damm if your danfo us having or had problems all day...
When you have boys at every bus stops collecting money from hardworking drivers day and night,you can afford to go to the moon
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by bolaayenimo: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wehrey olosho
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by therajah: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Of course! They paid the building contractor directly...
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by therajah: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
lexy2014:
Lagos busines mogul..... Ehi Ogbebor

Business mogul? Which business or businesses?
Hehehehe... she sells goods just like dangote...
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by therajah: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
saajus:
You owe nobody explanation and you are free to fall in love with anybody. Nigerians call every successful woman ashewo. I don't why it's so difficult for people to believe women can be rich and successful without selling their bodies.
Its not true... he who must come to equity must come with clean hands...
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by therajah: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
livinbygrace:

You called him tout,pray you achieve one tenth of what he has achieved in life.
How did he achieve it sir? What business is he into sir?

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by IgboWarlord(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Don't stress yourself ma. Nigerians claim they want their women to be independent and industrious but once a lady makes it big, she's called ashawo.

Homer SIMPson....
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Adakintroy: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Don't stress yourself ma. Nigerians claim they want their women to be independent and industrious but once a lady makes it big, she's called ashawo.

He go easy to wear you sack for head.

With those make up on her Does that look to you like an okonjo iweala kind of "make it big"
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
gopel8052:
Shebi you talk say tribalism dey Nigeria. No be Yoruba man and ibo dey knack for here.

E be like say tribalism is only for suffer head people grin

Shut up! Go and develop igboland and stop making noise.

And she is EDO woman.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Itzurboi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
SalamRushdie:
What's are you doing with MC if not gold digging
MC mining company.... grin[quote]
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by justiceankomah(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
it's really worth it to build your own house as a lady. Waiting to live in your husbands house all the time isn't the best option. Ladies too can learn these high income skills this man shared here and become rich themselves https://successismoney.com/high-income-skills/
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by WoundedLamb: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Adakintroy:

He go easy to wear you sack for head.

With those make up on her Does that look to you like an okonjo iweala kind of "make it big"

Everyone mustn't be like Okonjo Iweala. Wizkid definitely doesn't look like Mark Zuckerberg's kind of "make it big" but we all agree he's making it big. You cry a river when SARS officials profile you based on your dressing, hairstyle, etc. but you're quicker than a peregrine falcon to judge women by thier appearance. She's a woman, makeup has always been part womanhood from time immemorial. Her style might not appeal to us but it doesn't tell her story nevertheless. Conclusions based on assumptions is prejudice. If you know the man who's paying her to sleep with him, enlighten us. Otherwise, let's desist from stamping our assumptions as facts.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
ChidiAlaigbo:

Shut up! Go and develop igboland and stop making noise.

And she is EDO woman.

Uncorrelated response, I'm pointing out that tribalism is for poor vagabonds, you're telling me to develop igboland?

I'm i a politician grin

Whether edo or Igbo, rich people are mingling and that should tell you something
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Adakintroy: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Everyone mustn't be like Okonjo Iweala. Wizkid definitely doesn't look like Mark Zuckerberg's kind of "make it big" but we all agree he's making it big. You cry a river when SARS officials profile you based on your dressing, hairstyle, etc. but you're quicker than a peregrine falcon to judge women by thier appearance. She's a woman, makeup has always been part womanhood from time immemorial. Her style might not appeal to us but it doesn't tell her story nevertheless. Conclusions based on assumptions is prejudice. If you know the man who's paying her to sleep with him, enlighten us. Otherwise, let's desist from stamping our assumptions as facts.

That woman has a man's help period. The makeup is begging for attention.

No body ask her before she started defending her success. When a person is that defensive for no reason he or she did something otherwise.greater percent of the time.

Again I respect women who succeed the right way.

As for Wizkid, I still do not believe in his form of art or presentation of music. So maybe you and me already have different view of what constitute success from the gate out.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by LebenNG: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tinax:
I thought she get class... MC Olomo of all men... with numerous wives undecided :-..... na wa
Na why she blurred his face.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Adakintroy: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

That woman has a man's help period. The makeup is begging for attention.

No body ask her before she started defending her success. When a person is that defensive for no reason he or she did something otherwise.greater percent of the time.

Again I respect women who succeed the right way.

As for Wizkid, I still do not believe in his form of art or representation of music. So maybe you and me already have different view of what constitute success from the gate out.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by MENTORCH(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
It’s impossible for that woman to build that kind of mansion without some chairmen involved or government influence. She is not the only interior decorator in Nigeria. Also, it’s only a stupid man that will come out and say he gave her money even if he did, when he probably has a family, and will want to keep things secret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by Forumobserver12(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
We4all:

I tire...so inappropriate for that kind of occasion. Local girl feeling funky.

Maybe na wetin her latest catch MC want her to wear for the occasion, for Mc Oluomo mind, he don win �.....
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' by hustla(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kobicove:

So because they took a pic together you automatically assumed they're dating? undecided

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.