Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 (17162 Views)

SERAP Gives 36 Governors & Wike 7 Days To Account For ₦5.9trn, $4.6bn Loans / Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Splendorgirl633(f): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
I didn't see my name there undecided

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
I don't consider Reno who hides abroad and does Twitter criticism, its easy to hide behind keyboard and forming activist

The ones I reckon with are Sowore and Aisha Yesufu.

The others are just fighting for their stomach

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Nightalan: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
85per cent of Nigerians says Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is “the most consistent, unwavering, fearless, hardliner, and honest opposition voice in Nigeria since President Buhari came to power in 2015.
grin immediately I read this, I skipped the remaining nonsense, it definitely reads like a sponsored post and crack head must have had something to do with it.

5 Likes

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Greenback: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
And these are the same people who are hated not just only by the same FG but by coneheaded structures and sophisticated motekunos them grin

Ask Fayose what they did to him,even his own people!

3 Likes

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Seyzcham91(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
right!
dominion001:
The absence of Aisha Yesufu on that list makes it incomplete and nonsense
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Awoo88: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
These nonsense was written to sell FFK. A genuine list will Omokri as number one with that aisha woman

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by CaIIMeAthena(f): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
dominion001:
The absence of Aisha Yesufu on that list makes it incomplete and nonsense
since 2015?
Next time learn to read the thread title properly

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Ventura1: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aside Sowore, Fr. Kukah and SERAP, all others PDP goons are simply crying because the feeding bottle has been taken away from them.

We should scrutinized their activities when they were in Power.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by seangy4konji: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dino is just a thief.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by big7: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
If you guys haven't mentioned Nnamdi kalu or IPOB unah body no go rest

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by abraham324: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
They re the people Atiku promise to make them rich.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Franklyspeakin: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kukah my man
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Abaman001(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
SmartPolician:
Fani Kayode, Ayo Fayose, and Nnamdi Kanu use strong terms to criticize people - an approach I am pretty uncomfortable with. The trio has used unprintable words to describe the president on a countless number of times.

However, I think I like the way Reno Omokri approaches opposition with logical arguments. Hate him or love him, he has presented many strong debates as to why the present administration is a colossal failure.

Still, I don't consider Wike and Dino Melaye as opposition. They are just noisemakers. I think Shehu Sani should have replaced them. I hate it when Wike always claims that someone wants to kill him.

Furthermore, Sowore brings his energy to opposition. Today, no member of the opposition has been harassed, detained and charged for lending their voice to the barrage of criticisms being hauled at the dullard from Daura.

In truth, these guys have enriched our politics in one way or another. But then, I don't see the APC losing out in 2023 if the PDP doesn't present a northerner as their presidential flagbearer.

Hating Wike can never make u relevant or even take ur 600generation close to Wike's success stories in life... Hate him or love him he remains who he is and can never allow ipob terrorists and miscreants like u to destroy Rivers state or any part of Niger Delta in general....
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by bluefilm: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abeg comot Wike name from that list.

Go and put his name in any list about COVID governors in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by SmartPolician: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abaman001:

Hating Wike can never make u relevant or even take ur 600generation close to Wike's success stories in life... Hate him or love him he remains who he is and can never allow ipob terrorists and miscreants like u to destroy Rivers state or any part of Niger Delta in general....

Nobody hates Wike; I use my energy for more important things.

You have been noticed; I won't dignify you with a response again

You can now run along.

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by hotseat: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
This looks like a class prefect submitting the list of noisemakers to the class teacher for punishment.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Dollanaira: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by skaramanga: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
FFK? He invalidates this entire process

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by skaramanga: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nightalan:
85per cent of Nigerians says Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is “the most consistent, unwavering, fearless, hardliner, and honest opposition voice in Nigeria since President Buhari came to power in 2015.
grin immediately I read this, I skipped the remaining nonsense, it definitely reads like a sponsored post and crack head must have had something to do with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by sapele914(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
COURTboy:
Reno is my number 1

Reno Omokri is on exile, till 2023

Hence he can say anything he likes

2015-2027, Osinbajo will pardon him in October of 2026 as part of his 2nd term re-election plot to remain in power, Omokri will return to Nigeria in July of 2027? From experience, I am sorry for him, it could get real frustrating & home sick living out of Nigeria for so long.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Lamasta(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
My name ought to be on that list grin cos I habe never keot quiet since 2015
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Abaman001(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

Nobody hates Wike; I use my energy for more important things.

You have been noticed; I won't dignify you with a response again

You can now run along.

I have sent my message across, dealt with ur conscience... The only things you guys do here on NL is only to exhibit ur hates and frustrations as if someone is sitting on ur kidneys.... If Wike was ur uncle or brother and he flies u abroad at will, will u refer his opinions on Nigeria political space a noise making? Hypocrites everywhere...
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by 02Kebreal(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
I sight the Political Bigchop
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by bizzibodi(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Useless list...Abeg put SERAP for number 1 it has no political affiliation nor motivation or bias.it even takes government to court several times for d anti-people policies & perversive corruption.
Remove PDP from no 5 put Kola Olagbondiyya.
Rev Kukah number 2
Fanny should be d last.
Dino is a clown �
Reno dey run when nobody get him time.

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by twilliamx(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
All dishonest people
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
including my own voice and name since after the shooting of the EndSARs protesters in Lagos state!
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by yusufmurry: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sowore is even the 8th. Nonsense!
Just seeking unnecessary attention.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Shegesweet(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kingosytex:

I swear, Deji has taken protest as his full time job. grin grin grin

that guy no get other job than to criticize every bad move the fg make
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by eeetuk(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2021

"Loved by Nnamdi Kanu who himself describes FFK as “a fearless, erudite, sophisticated and very loyal friend, brother and ally” who “we will give a leading role in Biafra”, the two of them are obviously very close."

I disagree. Citing Nnamdi kanu to validate opposition to president Buhari diminished all the bad things Buhari has done to Nigeria and Nigerian people.

Nanamdi kanu is a bigot and sectarian. He only advocates freedom for ibos. He only talks about breaking Nigeria. He only advocates violence as a means to resolving poverty in ibo land.

He never proposed policy that can liberate people.
That to me removed him from any conversation aimed at resolving Nigerian problems
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Muna4real(f): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fiscus105:
6/10 are from one region, yet one region which not enlisted from 1 to 10 claiming that it's their turn, coming from opposition to clinch ticket on plater of gold. Na so easy!

Lol

People like you will still say the same thing if those top ten were from that same region. You will accuse them of being wailers and still wanting the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Muna4real(f): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
eeetuk:

"Loved by Nnamdi Kanu who himself describes FFK as “a fearless, erudite, sophisticated and very loyal friend, brother and ally” who “we will give a leading role in Biafra”, the two of them are obviously very close."

I disagree. Citing Nnamdi kanu to validate opposition to president Buhari diminished all the bad things Buhari has done to Nigeria and Nigerian people.

Nanamdi kanu is a bigot and sectarian. He only advocates freedom for ibos. He only talks about breaking Nigeria. He only advocates violence as a means to resolving poverty in ibo land.

He never proposed policy that can liberate people.
That to me removed him from any conversation aimed at resolving Nigerian problems

When was he guilty of the bolded?

Do you think that kanu is concerned about Nigeria's problems? It's not his business and neither does he care. All he cares for is to remove his people from the deception of a country that they have unfortunately found themselves in. That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu / NSCDC Apologizes To Woman Assaulted In Jos, Promises To Punish Personnel / Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.