Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus (58662 Views)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Jayteewhyguy: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
kiss
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Macphenson: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
I can see the confused entities who commented above trying to make a mockery of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Unfortunately , nobody gives a damn about their ignorance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Digmygold: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
no difference between Kong and the Christian god,they are both useless but at least we can see one.

There is a supreme God. If u didn’t make urself and u didn’t make the planets and solar system u shud be highly worried and seriously curious as to where and who u came from.

Think what u may bt u didn’t just appear for appearing sake.

Trying hard to invalidate the Christian God won’t bring u closer to the truth or knowledge of our existence. Use that same energy to discover the truth smwhere else if at all possible. That wud be an achievement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by bestower: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Can this truly protect the virus? Can someone plz explain better...
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Omezif(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Some foreing countries are so funny.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Everybody get right to believe and worship what ever he or she likes so far no use ur own spoil my own, me I will not use my own spoil ur own, make all man leave in peace that is it..
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by banmee(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Singing “

I would never worship Man made god , Man made x3

All of you, join me as I sing undecided

All so called gods are man made.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by nosagold(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Provoking the Lord Jesus to anger. Please God, be merciful to us precious Lord Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by fratermathy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
No religious person has the right to criticize them. All religions evolved by virtue of historical necessities. This, too, follows that paradigm.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Ofemmanu1: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
no difference between Kong and the Christian god,they are both useless but at least we can see one.

Away, you three-inch fool!

1 Like

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by BREYZ: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Musa2018(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Waste of time, confusion and delusions!!! There's non to be worship except Allah,He is the one without partner.Ya Allah guide us to the straight path

7 Likes

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tunde835:
Its a small town not Tokyo or Osaka

Even then, them Japanese people worship idols and so on, and have charms and sacred trees and such far more than Nigeria does.

That they are developed is because they don't have enough resoources to sell...plus they did not want to be colonised in the past...

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Righteousness2(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Expect some Earth Shaking events in Japan.
They don't learn so they will get the Consequences..

From Indonesia to china to Indian to Saudi Arabia and others, nations are being hit for these things..

I won't be Suprised if a terrible Earthquake, tsunami or one thing or the other hits Japan

1 Like

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by twilliamx(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Spiritual king Kong
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ridiculous.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by chrizzyace: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Singing “

Lol I find this so funny..,.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by 4wards: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
kingxsamz:
This one is considered abnormal, but people who worship a middle aged white bearded white man, dressed in ancient robes and sitted on a throne surrounded by white people (Angels) somewhere in the clouds is completely normal. cheesy
which one be dat
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by livinbygrace: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
If this were to be in Africa all those Know it all oversabi Nigerians will call it primitive/ancient ideas
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
BREYZ:

So white people dey mumu like this too?

Japanese are Asians....not white.

They also discriminate seriously in that their country...against even white people (One white man after a few years living there told a black friend that he finally understood all that racisim stuff)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Sheunma: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Singing “

All gods are man made.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by TemmyT002(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Acjohn:
Yet, they will do everything possible to stop Christianity that preaches God looking for man.
They prefer to look for God which is impossible

Japanese people don't have problems with Christianity. Many of them are Christians too.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by BREYZ: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Japanese are Asians....not white.

They also discriminate seriously in that their country...against even white people (One white man after a few years living there told a black friend that he finally understood all that racisim stuff)

Educationist
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
BREYZ:

Educationist

Thank you.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by VEXT: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sodiquinone:
no difference BTW them and Jesus worshippers, bcs they are both worshiping creation instead of creator
Betta than worshiping the pedophile demon call Mohammad!!!
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Quality20(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
When are living gorilas filled with life in various zoos and jungles of the world, why dont they go n get one of them? Better still ,why dont they worship the Almighty who created the gorilas and all creatures?
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by TheWalkingMind: 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Acjohn:
Yet, they will do everything possible to stop Christianity that preaches God looking for man.
Who told you it's impossible.

Of course, you had no clue what God is.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by cardoctor(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
This end time story is for real.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Acjohn:

There is freedom of religion in Japan, and there are christian missionaries there...but there is a general lack of interest in the gospel.(One to two percent of the populaiton is christian, most follow Shinto and Buddhisim)

Still, there is freedom of religion, and christians do rise to high office there.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Ferdinandu(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
I thought foolishness, ignorance and superstition only lives in Africa lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.