Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus (58689 Views)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by 2shaw: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Thats a beast,imagine what that gorilla beast will do if na him be part of antichrist. He go too wicked. See gorilla face when e vex
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by MoneyTrees(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin grin grin
@OP, you made my day
You brought smiles to a real nigarr 's face... Damn em Japs built emslves a god not Nigerians worshipping a god they've not seen or can feel

TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/town-builds-23-foot-giant-23332579
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by JuanDeDios: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Image123:
Covid is very scared now. It is even shaking and crying.
People have been believing strange things since ancient times till now. I'm sure the one you believe in is different from theirs and won't make sense to them either.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by BuySomething: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
dyera:
The idea of worshiping this gorilla must have originated from a black man in their midst.

Jesus is a white man, Devil is a black man.

#KissTheTruth

Which truth are you kissing. JESUS is NOT A WHITE MAN. catholics made him white
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Kimjongun: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Japanese and precolonial Yoruba cultural beliefs have several things in common, Yoruba were just disadvantaged because of slave trade after the fall of Oyo, sad, but we shall rise again!

1 Like

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Didi2d(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
But this people dey craft o
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Dollanaira: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Really
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Champneys: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
in gorilla we trust.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by abir: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
fools
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by abir: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Champneys:
in gorilla we trust.
grin
Champneys:
in gorilla we trust.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by 02Kebreal(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
I wanted to say something but I realised they shared the almost the same belief with Christians.
They both bow,worship and believe images they created by themselves.
Its unfortunate!
Like these Japanese village like Christians

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Rushna27(f): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Owk oooo
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Umaruxoxo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
somebody should help us with matches
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Skye123: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ecbatana:
The God that you seek resides inside of you. All you need to do is look within.
Can you pls, explain more on this?? If you don't mind?
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Franking: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Singing “

I would never worship Man made god , Man made x3

All of you, join me as I sing undecided

Which God do u worship? They are all man made.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Bimpe29: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
I strongly testify that nothing is to be worshipped other than Allah, the cherisher and Lord of the worlds.

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Franking: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
andyanders:
Ameeen. No other God than the Most High God, JEHOVA. THE MIGHTY MAN IN BATTLE.

He only exists in ur warped imagination. There is no God anywhere.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by techtechh: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sodiquinone:
no difference BTW them and Jesus worshippers, bcs they are both worshiping creation instead of creator.

The funniest thing is people will honorably bow down to the fake image of Jesus (yes thatsnt Jesus) on the cross,and even Mary,and then come here to abuse idol worshippers
What about Mohammed
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by theFilmtric: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
mansakhalifa:

I'm guessing the prayer is gonna go this way. You beat your chest three times and go:

Hail, Lord gorilla! King of all apes, protect us from Covid 19 and we will worship you and give you more bananas than you can ever finish.

I hereby call this new religion Gorillanism. It is a branch of the broader faith called Simianolatory- the worship of apes. smiley

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by KennedyKennedy2(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Rapture no go easy ooo grin grin
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by kingxsamz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
Expect some Earth Shaking events in Japan.
They don't learn so they will get the Consequences..

From Indonesia to china to Indian to Saudi Arabia and others, nations are being hit for these things..

I won't be Suprised if a terrible Earthquake, tsunami or one thing or the other hits Japan

Lol, see this Clown.
Una wey carry god and religion for head are still living worse than them. See your mouth like Tsunami and earthquake. It's inside your compound that Tsunami will happen. Clown.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by bepositive11: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ecbatana:
The God that you seek resides inside of you. All you need to do is look within.

So very true!
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by MJBOLT: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
that guy is a special kind of re.tard,Japan is prone to earthquakes And it has nothing to do with religion.

kingxsamz:

Lol, see this Clown.
Una wey carry god and religion for head are still living worse than them. See your mouth like Tsunami and earthquake. It's inside your compound that Tsunami will happen. Clown.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by farem: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/town-builds-23-foot-giant-23332579

Where are the goons that that always categorise Africans or Nigerians as backward just because they practice religion?
This one wey Japanese they do na technology?

Àwọn bastards
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
techtechh:
What about Mohammed
same with those worshipping muhammed
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by xproducer: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
"Do not turn to idols, nor make for yourselves molded gods: I am the Lord your God." - Leviticus 19:4

"For all the gods of the peoples are idols, But the Lord made the heavens." - Psalm 96:5

"Their idols are silver and gold, The work of men’s hands. They have mouths, but they do not speak; Eyes they have, but they do not see; They have ears, but they do not hear; Noses they have, but they do not smell; They have hands, but they do not handle; Feet they have, but they do not walk; Nor do they mutter through their throat. Those who make them are like them; So is everyone who trusts in them." - Psalm 115:4-8
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by kingxsamz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
that guy is a special kind of re.tard,Japan is prone to earthquakes And it has nothing to do with religion.

Lol, don't mind the clown.
Self delusion at its best.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by theFilmtric: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Unfortunately, my daddy thought otherwise. sad
Lol
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by kalu61(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Molten image...na wetin cause downfall of Egypt be dix about 4k years ago. Egypt for retain their number one status globally in power and whealth and science till today. The Egypt of our time is yankee
Every world power must come and go, it doesn't matter what you worship.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Eriokanmi: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
Every world power must come and go, it doesn't matter what you worship.
yes but if they learn from others mistakes, they could retain power for ages.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by kalu61(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Eriokanmi:
yes but if they learn from others mistakes, they could retain power for ages.
Give them applause, Egyptians tried but were naive about war front. Egyptians were more of intellectuals but Rome abi Caeser were fighters.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by kaplip(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
I don't think that is true, I have seen pictures of this and more art works by a Chinese community to celebrate their harvest period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.