Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus (58696 Views)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by IMAliyu(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
Give them applause, Egyptians tried but were naive about war front. Egyptians were more of intellectuals but Rome abi Caeser were fighters.
But even Rome fell.
The British empire fell.

We are living in the age of the American empire, I wonder how long they'll last.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Chuksjohnleo24: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Where's him
@Righteousness89 have been scarce this days.
Who noticed?
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by MrMacinterchi1: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
The story is misleading though.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by kalu61(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
IMAliyu:

But even Rome fell.
The British empire fell.

We are leaving in the age of the American empire, I wonder how long they'll last.
Their time is almost up. China will take over and Russia expanding
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Kirigidi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sodiquinone:
no difference BTW them and Jesus worshippers, bcs they are both worshiping creation instead of creator.

The funniest thing is people will honorably bow down to the fake image of Jesus (yes thatsnt Jesus) on the cross,and even Mary,and then come here to abuse idol worshippers
This Islamist! What of you that bow down to allah the pagan moon god, ignorantly thinking you are worshipping the Almighty God. I pray God Almighty to open your spiritual eyes to realize that Islam is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Gift96: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
This can only be. A movie
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Gift96: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
This can only be. A movie.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
Give them applause, Egyptians tried but were naive about war front. Egyptians were more of intellectuals but Rome abi Caeser were fighters.
Yea. Kudos to them. In spite of being in a stone age. Their scientific and architectural prowess still remain the foundation the modern day inventions which generations past had been building upon. Egypt was to that era, a tourist destination as USA of today is to us where everyone goes to enjoy holiday ,coupled with advanced and good lifestyle . You can imagine Joseph being sold to Egypt that time and nowhere else... and istraelites and other countries going to Egypt for food during famine. Their magical power was second to none. In short, they were a great people.

About Egyptians being naive of war front strategy, I totally agree with you which was why i said the world power of today which is USA has learnt greatly from the weskenesses of the previous world powers and that's why they're still retaining power.

Had the Egyptians learnt about war front, Alexander the Great of Greece, Roman Empire and lastly Ottoman Turks wouldn't have overpowered and taken their land the way they did. Any country or group planning to hit America must be super human grin
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by kalu61(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Yea. Kudos to them. In spite of being in a stone age. Their scientific and architectural prowess still remain the foundation the modern day inventions which generations past had been building upon. Egypt was to that era, a tourist destination as USA of today is to us where everyone goes to enjoy holiday ,coupled with advanced and good lifestyle . You can imagine Joseph being sold to Egypt that time and nowhere else... and istraelites and other countries going to Egypt for food during famine. Their magical power was second to none. In short, they were a great people.

About Egyptians being naive of war front strategy, I totally agree with you which was why i said the world power of today which is USA has learnt greatly from the weskenesses of the previous world powers and that's why they're still retaining power.

Had the Egyptians learnt about war front, Alexander the Great of Greece, Roman Empire and lastly Ottoman Turks wouldn't have overpowered and taken their land the way they did. Any country or group planning to hit America must be super human grin

Love the fact you have fair knowledge of history. Egyptians did well and the world will never forget their reign.

As for the present USA, l will admonish you to read up on China Economy power dominance. US is pilling up armories but the next World war will not be fought with guns even though it may still be applied if the need arises but others have what US has.

US will not last in 50 years time, mark my work.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Abid2020(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
VEXT:

Betta than worshiping the pedophile demon call Mohammad!!!
Log in to nairaland with your sense!!! Muhammad s.a.w is a human and Muslims do not worship him they worship Allah the lord of heaven and earth
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Abid2020(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
VEXT:

Betta than worshiping the pedophile demon call Mohammad!!!
Log in to nairaland with your sense!!! Muhammad s.a.w is a human and Muslims do not worship him they worship Allah the lord of heaven and earth
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Abid2020(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kirigidi:
This Islamist! What of you that bow down to Allah the pagan moon god, ignorantly thinking you are worshipping the Almighty God. I pray God Almighty to open your spiritual eyes to realize that Islam is a scam.
Take it or leave it Islam is the right path
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by VEXT: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abid2020:

Who cares He can be a goat.. Don't care!!!
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by IMAliyu(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Eriokanmi:

The fall of America in my opinion is not going to be dramatic, but more of a gradual decline in global influence, or caused by internal conflicts, rather than an external one.

I await the day a sub-saharan African nation shall have it's time in the spot light of global power and influence.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Kirigidi(m): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Abid2020:

Take it or leave it Islam is the right path
Your religion is the path way to darkness; so full of violence and unrest. The earlier you realize and free yourself from it and come to the true light of God Almighty the better for you.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by techtechh: 3:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Sodiquinone:

same with those worshipping muhammed
Next time mention them all
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 18, 2021
techtechh:

Next time mention them all

U won't see Muslims saying they worship Muhammad, or bowing to the image of Muhammad
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Iseoluwa2050(m): 5:21am On Jan 18, 2021
[color=#000099][/color].

It can never worship what is GOD's hands made, no matter how it maybe, because God says " thy shall not have any gods expect me that's what God says

Deuteronomy 5:7
Deuteronomy 7: 25

GOD says, " Thou shalt none have any other gods before "
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Iseoluwa2050(m): 5:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Iseoluwa2050:
[color=#000099][/color].

I can never worship what is GOD's hands made, no matter how it maybe, because God says " thy shall not have any gods expect me that's what God says

Deuteronomy 5:7
Deuteronomy 7: 25

GOD says, " Thou shalt none have any other gods before "
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by luluosas(m): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2021
More trouble and death to the idolaters. Instead of repentance from sin, they are instead adding sin upon sin. What a shame!
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2021
luluosas:
More trouble and death to the idolaters. Instead of repentance from sin, they are instead adding sin upon sin. What a shame!

luluosas:
God's remedy for Covid- 19 is 7 days FASTING AND PRAYERS for Mercy from Monday, 23rd March, to Sunday, 29th March, 2020, throughout the whole world.
Please share widely and copy your pastors and ministries so that everyone will truly pray to God.
O Lord, HAVE MERCY ON THE WORLD.
This solution was revealed to Pastor Amos Evomobor, of Jesus Christ Temple Ministry, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria, which he declared during today's service.
Thank you

1. The gorilla is a symbol of defiance for them, not a god.

2. If they’d worship the gorilla, hasn’t your god shown himself to be the equivalent of the gorilla, albeit invincible. They are both equally efficacious. Whatever your god can do, gorilla can too. Hell, gorilla god’s country is better than yours, so maybe gorilla god is better than your hand me down god.

3. Has the gorilla called Amos Evomobor received any new revelations?

4. Sin is meaningless to people who don’t recognize nor acknowledge your jewish god. Let Judaism and it’s bastard offspring Christianity worry about sin. Why take medicine for another man’s ailment?
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by techtechh: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Sodiquinone:

U won't see Muslims saying they worship Muhammad, or bowing to the image of Muhammad
But they bow down to Allah 5hours a day
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by ijayebonyi(f): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2021
So Corona was brought by Gorilla �?
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by gforce5: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2021
That Japan you see so is the most advanced country in the world (yes, even more advanced than the U.S.A). I would rather that "foolishness" than being a "wise Nigerian" that has not profited us since independence.
Elove1:
I thought Nigeria is the most foolish country on earth but Japan mumu nah 7g+
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by peacefull(f): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2021
Very funny cheesy
This gorilla is not idol to worship.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by ConradAce1(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2021
fratermathy:
No religious person has the right to criticize them. All religions evolved by virtue of historical necessities. This, too, follows that paradigm.

Hello Fratermathy, I have struggled for months getting to you but no avail. Here’s my email sdconrafwolf@yahoo.com
PLEASE mail me.
Thanks.
Re: Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus by luluosas(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Your eyes will clear immediately you dropped dead, when you shall have no room for repentance again. Just hold on and continue in your sin okay. Cheers
Martian:

1. The gorilla is a symbol of defiance for them, not a god.

2. If they’d worship the gorilla, hasn’t your god shown himself to be the equivalent of the gorilla, albeit invincible. They are both equally efficacious. Whatever your god can do, gorilla can too. Hell, gorilla god’s country is better than yours, so maybe gorilla god is better than your hand me down god.

3. Has the gorilla called Amos Evomobor received any new revelations?

4. Sin is meaningless to people who don’t recognize nor acknowledge your jewish god. Let Judaism and it’s bastard offspring Christianity worry about sin. Why take medicine for another man’s ailment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.