Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Six Important Ways To Please God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Ways To Please God (12641 Views)

Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by 2shaw: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2021
I need billions pls.
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Ópé ooooooh.

Thank you, Daddy. cheesy

❤❤❤
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by mountmoriah(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2021
englishmart:
Narrow it down to two.
1. Love the Lord with all you've got.
2. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. The rest will fall into place
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by rontolo(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2021
Most of these are too abstract. Religious.

Where is loving your neighbour? Doing unto others? Kindness? Love? Giving to the needy ( not to church!)?
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Ezehillary(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2021
so some people still believe that there is no God .
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Gabe427: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Thattallgirl:
As long as you're born again, God is well pleased with you. Because you're not supposed to be living according to your righteousness but Jesus' righteousness. Read Romans 10:3 and 2 Corinthians 5:21 for better understanding. And if you're living based on Jesus' righteousness, is God not well pleased with Jesus? When Jesus came outta the river after He was baptized, didn't God say He's well pleased with Christ? Now that we have Jesus righteousness, we've been made perfect in God's eyes...as Jesus is so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). So also, God is well pleased with us. We don't need to try to earn it.. it's a gift that was given to us through Jesus Christ.

To conclude, concerning the commandments, no human, and I repeat, no human can keep the commandments perfectly. God said He'll write His laws in our hearts. He deals with everyone individually. Jesus' righteousness transforms us from the inside out. So my dears, God is already well pleased with you!

You are blessed Ma this is the message !!!!
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Abujaexpress: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Akube1z:
There are many ways we can please God.

Here are Six ways to please God

1) By accepting Jesus Christ as your saviour. W
ith Him you are free from condemnations, sins, and unrighteousness, and believing you will abide with God in Heaven

2) By acknowledging, accepting, seeking and longing for Jesus Christ the Son of God.

3) By receiving His spirit to guide and fill us with powers..( Holy Spirit )

4) By obeying the Commandments of the Father which is, " Love your God with your heart, soul and mind, love thy neighbors as thyself and others."

5) By believing God with faith, "for without faith it is imposible to please Him '

6) By reading, listening, preaching and meditating the Words of God ( Holy Bibles, scriptures, sermons etc

Feel free to drop your views, thoughts and ask questions.
Bear fruits by winning souls for Him

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Thattallgirl(f): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gabe427:

You are blessed Ma this is the message !!!!
Amen u too
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by ladybug123: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
You also please God by helping the poor (Mtt 25:31-46)

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by CALCULUS16: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
TrustworthyQ:
Mtcheew. I never Please myself finish na one imaginary sky daddy I wan dey please. sad
There is no imaginary daddy up there, calculation and alteration of curent and potential difference is imaginary but touch naked connected wire and see its power. our over-intelligence dey most of us..There is God not up there as people are thinking, Hes right within u n i.
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by ofiko123(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by judondasylva(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Akube1z:
There are many ways we can please God.

Here are Six ways to please God

1) By accepting Jesus Christ as your saviour. W
ith Him you are free from condemnations, sins, and unrighteousness, and believing you will abide with God in Heaven

2) By acknowledging, accepting, seeking and longing for Jesus Christ the Son of God.

3) By receiving His spirit to guide and fill us with powers..( Holy Spirit )

4) By obeying the Commandments of the Father which is, " Love your God with your heart, soul and mind, love thy neighbors as thyself and others."

5) By believing God with faith, "for without faith it is imposible to please Him '

6) By reading, listening, preaching and meditating the Words of God ( Holy Bibles, scriptures, sermons etc

Feel free to drop your views, thoughts and ask questions.
so true nice one I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by helicoptarr: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
englishmart:
Narrow it down to two.
1. Love the Lord with all you've got.
2. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. The rest will fall into place

Thank you!

This is the GREAT HACK!
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by obehi231(m): 1:55am On Jan 18, 2021
OLULAW:

Stop perpetuating ancient mythology and folklore in the 21st century. All religious truth claims are empirically unfalsifiable and unverifiable and therefore meaningless.

But Is proven to be true 4 adherents of the faith and it works even yours sincerely can testify to it
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by ijayebonyi(f): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2021
All join
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Akube1z: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
DavidEsq:

Is it possible to please God, without knowing his personal name, just the way we know our birth father's name? Can we really please someone we barely know?
God is great with thousand names in reference to Him. Know and believe Him with faith.
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by Akube1z: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
judondasylva:
so true nice one I love this
You are welcome . God is love.
Re: Six Important Ways To Please God by DavidEsq(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Akube1z:

God is great with thousand names in reference to Him. Know and believe Him with faith.
Exodus 3:14-15:
So God said to Moses: “I Will Become What I Choose to Become.” And he added: “This is what you are to say to the Israelites, ‘I Will Become has sent me to you.’” 15 Then God said once more to Moses:“This is what you are to say to the Israelites, ‘Jehovah the God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered from generation to generation
Based on this scripture, particularly at the last verse, did u see where God said these are my names? No! He said THIS IS MY NAME. So God has a particular name, peculiar to him. That is why at John 17:6, Jesus said "I have made your name known to them. Did he say "I have made ur names known to them"? No! He said YOUR NAME. The Hebrews hadlve always known God's name, that is why at Psalm 83:18, the Psalmist identified God's name as Jehovah. The Hebrew rendition of Jehovah is what is popularly known as "I AM THAT I AM". But the Hebrew language of Exudos 3 :6 doesn't use the verb AM. Rather it uses "WILL BECOME". The popular song among Christendom: "mighty warrior great in battle, Jehovah is ur name" doesn't seem to be understood by those who sing it.
The other names of God are mere titles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youtube Spiritual Teaching--herbs & Mystics (solutions To Life Issues) / Are You Serving God To Make Heaven? / Michael Jackson's Brother Runs To Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.