Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,384 members, 7,954,557 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Will Nigerian Universities Resume This Month? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will Nigerian Universities Resume This Month? (19913 Views)

Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / ABU Zaria Students Are To Resume This Monday / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Nigerian Universities Resume This Month? by jawu12(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2021
i dont care about school,even today monday resumed cooli dont care about school,even today monday resumed
Re: Will Nigerian Universities Resume This Month? by Vikkygeee: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Chatflick:

That's your opinion. I thought you would be the bigger person but it turns out age has nothing to do with maturity. I'm sorry for calling you a pig by the way.

PS: Never bring someone's parent into an argument because it shows you have no regard for yours. There are many ways to get back at someone without involving his or her parents.
If you play stupid games,you win stupid prices, it's the way of the world.
Re: Will Nigerian Universities Resume This Month? by Chatflick(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vikkygeee:

If you play stupid games,you win stupid prices, it's the way of the world.
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Never have such mentality. Always be the bigger person, always. Have a great night
Re: Will Nigerian Universities Resume This Month? by Onekind04(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=Chatflick post=98159181]Universities should be shut till next year[/quote ]werey dey disguise
Re: Will Nigerian Universities Resume This Month? by Adamsy2536(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
it seems education is your problem in life, go to any big market around you and see crowds everywhere, I was in church on Sunday yesterday, church was full of people everwhere, why do not you people complain about market?...because you do not want hunger to kill you abi? or why do not you people complain about church?..because you are afraid God will send you to hell fire if u did not worship him abi?
The same Government that shut down school is asking people to go and do their national identity number and link it to their Sim card, let me ask u have u being to NIN office? go there and see the crowds of people trying to do their National identity card
u people will not talk of market, church, NIN office, international border that is open, clubs e.t.c na only school ona see to talk about #nonsense
The problem of Nigeria is not covid19 but hunger, insecurity and poverty
people die by accident, people die by electric shock, some sleep and dey did not wake up, just like the way people die by road accident so also there are over 1 million ways to die and covid19 is just one of them
we cannot run away from covid19, we can only learn to live with it and manage it like the way we manage malaria, HIV, cancer, sickle cell e.t.c
guy,you made my day. God bless you sir.
dey no wan use eye see school.why
Re: Will Nigerian Universities Resume This Month? by felong(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2021
pocohantas:
My pikin done give me list already. If they don’t resume, it will pay my account balance (for now) but would be detrimental to her future.

By now they should be doing e-learning.
So you're married with kids. shocked I never knew.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerian Universities Resume This Month? by BlackMamba69(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
felong:

So you're married with kids. shocked I never knew.

Yeah, married to a man whom she claims is "impotent" and can't get it up hence why she became an Adulteressss :

https://www.nairaland.com/6372936/re-coping-impotent-husband-journey#98245510

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. / Caption This Picture / Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.