Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? (608 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by rasheylaw(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2021
I meet this girl online from a group chat I forced to Dm her because of her intelligence. We started chatting calling getting really close. I asked her out she told she is not ready for relationship but along the line she accepted and we started dating.
Just last week I went to visit her to spend the weekend with her and I discovered she was chatting with a guy she claimed to her neighbor which she get close to during the period of lockdown, she always share a pictures nudes they were close that the guy know her menstrual cycle.
I confronted her she said there is nothing going on that they get too comfortable with each other the guy loved her but she was only playing along, they went out once and had sex.

Now am confused she have been crying and sending lots of message begging that it is me she love that the both of them didn't define what they have that it just happened.
She lied cheated on me but I find it difficult to let her go.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Leh her go

She is a Chameleon
Stay with her and tell "Story That Touch"

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by Sundrus: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2021
I no know why guys dey overlook those things wey dey define girls wey dey their whoring stage. Girl wey wan explore, nothing u go do wey go make her change her lifestyle, if u like give her the whole world. This thing remind me of the movie "original sin".

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by Kriss216: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2021
So, why are you confused now?

They went out just once and had sex.

She’s a cheap slut! No self esteem, no dignity.

A cheap hoe is deadlier than Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by Michelle55: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2021
She go do am again. Just let go if you can!!

Online relationship +distance do work if you both truly set your heart up for it, there's no excuse whatsoever to justify cheating.
Don't say you weren't warned!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by rasheylaw(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Leh her go

She is a Chameleon

Stay with her and tell "Story That Touch"

Just finding it difficult the relationship is not even up to a month
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by rasheylaw(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Michelle55:

Online relationship +distance do work if you both truly set your heart up for it, there's no excuse whatsoever to justify cheating.

Thanks
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by CuteMike01(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
I'm not going to feel sorry for you when your heart gets broken. If you are stupid enough to believe she is for real and not considering walking away, She'll be smart enough to drop you when she gets what she wants after taking advantage of your mumuness. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by baralatie(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
rasheylaw:
I meet this girl online from a group chat I forced to Dm her because of her intelligence. We started chatting calling getting really close. I asked her out she told she is not ready for relationship but along the line she accepted and we started dating.
Just last week I went to visit her to spend the weekend with her and I discovered she was chatting with a guy she claimed to her neighbor which she get close to during the period of lockdown, she always share a pictures nudes they were close that the guy know her menstrual cycle.
I confronted her she said there is nothing going on that they get too comfortable with each other the guy loved her but she was only playing along, they went out once and had sex.

Now am confused she have been crying and sending lots of message begging that it is me she love that the both of them didn't define what they have that it just happened.
She lied cheated on me but I find it difficult to let her go.
so what do want us to do about this your new found confusion?

is the confusion emanating from her crying abi you are confused about her confession.

because even me sef I am confused to tell you to either use ya head well or make papa kumuyi should pray for your deliverance
shocked
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by paulolee(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
its all in ur head bro....everybody is unique and can be replaced by other special variant..
nobody is irreplaceable bcox dey aint "follow come charger"
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by Shortyyy(f): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yeye dey smell
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Michelle55:

Strongly agree.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fake stories that fuel misogyny on nairaland.
How come it's men who complain of being cheated more on nairaland, than women, seeing as the average man has a higher libido than the average woman, thanks to the male hormone testosterone? How come about?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by Fvckyouall: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Cause of the second law of thermodynamics that deals with entropy the law explains why
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by Fvckyouall: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:
Fake stories that fuel misogyny on nairaland.
How come it's men who complain of being cheated more on nairaland, than women, seeing as the average man has a higher libido than the average woman, thanks to the male hormone testosterone? How come about?

You are not a guy that's why you don't understand what guys go through everyday, some may be false but I can tell you at least 65%+ are true.
And isn't what you are saying sexist too? you ladies just feel guys are not human beings, that guys can't get hurt or feel emotional pain.
in most relationship where age is not a factor men have much to lose so don't judge when you have not expirenced life as a guy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by rasheylaw(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
paulolee:
its all in ur head bro....everybody is unique and can be replaced by other special variant..
nobody is irreplaceable bcox dey aint "follow come charger"

Hmmmmm true
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Let Go? by rasheylaw(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Cause of the second law of thermodynamics that deals with entropy the law explains why

I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Been Single For The Past 2yrs / How To Get A Divorce In Nigeria / Tell Me Why I Should Keep Living With This Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.