Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Lady Testifies As Her Genotype ''changes'' To AA After Attending A Program - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Testifies As Her Genotype ''changes'' To AA After Attending A Program (381 Views)

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) / Lady Testifies To Nkechi Having A Session With Ladies After Movie Shoot (video) / Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Testifies As Her Genotype ''changes'' To AA After Attending A Program by Instablogger9ja(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Nigerian lady took to her Twitter handle to testify after her genotype change to AA after attending a Christian program.

Read more

https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/01/nigerian-lady-testifies-as-her-genotype.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Testifies As Her Genotype ''changes'' To AA After Attending A Program by Oluromantic: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Congratulations. I rejoice with you
Re: Lady Testifies As Her Genotype ''changes'' To AA After Attending A Program by Nbotee(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2021
Dis is not to dispute the fact dat miracles happen but ppl are adviced to take such tests more than once to b sure. I used to think I was AS from my prior test sometime ago only for me to test again recently and tested AA..
Re: Lady Testifies As Her Genotype ''changes'' To AA After Attending A Program by Bola146(f): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2021
I key into her testimony, I want God to change my AS to AA cry I have missed a lot of good men because of my genotype cry cry cry
Re: Lady Testifies As Her Genotype ''changes'' To AA After Attending A Program by Dimmatic(f): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Learn how to drive better.
See our contacts below

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Acquires A Chevrolet Camaro Worth N20m / Donjazzy Tell Peruzzi That He Is Confused On Which Girl To Marry This Valantine / It’s A Waste Of Time To Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially - Somadina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.