Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members (36986 Views)

Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by brainhgeek(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:
Foregners yes, christians no

Boko Haram aren't the Ottomans

I wanted to type exactly this until I saw your comment
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by DarkJeddi(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.
So because you're a Christian,therefore your assertion should not be countered?
What is the aim of Boko Haram and how does that mission gel with Christian members?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Mathyluba: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofcours is very possible when capture their victims and force them to fight or die.and in the process of fight with them hoping on day he can escape. They where capture by the military. That is what this man is talking about period
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by OmoCeleNiMi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=richiemcgold post=98147272]
Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.[/qDoes that mean you've had a encounter with Boko haram b4?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.
oga gbenu e spun if you can't tell us the personal fucking experience
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by drlateef: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Many Christians have been caught among them. A few years ago, a Christian Igbo man was caught among them. He said he was paid $500 daily to attack innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by feejay70: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oga go gefe. U kidnaped Leah and forced her to converted to islam.
You abduct christians chibok girls and converted them to islam. All the bokoharam leaders past and present are muslims. Shekau always read from the Quran before killing Christians. You better sharap my niga

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by engrchykae(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ryan03:
Which kind lie be this na? Christians? Lol, oga talk another thing
he meant CIA Christian terrorists
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by DarkJeddi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Backed by Christian France
France has enough problems of its own to worry about..
Make you carry your own wahala dey go.. shocked
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by JONSYN7154: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Zulum, did you say Christians are member of BOKO HARAM? This time you lied.
All boko harams are MUSLIMS.

QED!!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Csymb(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
It is a solid LIE for Zulum to make the claim that Christians are part of BH. why should they be? Christ did not allow the gospel through shedding blood. but in Islam jihad is allowed to make converts. Jesus never fought any battle, why should his followers fight?
Na ce Karya ne!!! Krista baya BH. sau nawa aka kashe wani da "praise the Lord" mun kashe wani domin domin Yesu?
sai dai kaji "allahuakbar" mu kashe pastoci ko Kuma arna domin addinin Allah!!!
Shekau be shugaban BH
Menene sunan shugaban BH na Krista?
Karya kan Karya!!!! Lie upon lie!!!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Did he really say NEPOTISM?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by iliyande(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
I wonder why Islam hate to take responsibilities...? Core responsibility to stop global terrorism lies with Muslims but they are shying away from it... Let them continue to blame Christians for their misfortune.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Danwakae(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!

Big Lie ....fat one !!!...

Gov. Zulum just shot himself ...it shows all he has been doing its politics... Nothing like Christian in Boko haram.

I am a good Muslim from Taraba state , if we want the south to join the fight against Boko haram , we must come out openly and with truth not with lies ....the previous year chrismas and this last , mostly the previous one , Boko haram killed enough Christians and attacked many Christian communities in borno and Adamawa mainly ... Bringing Christian to Boko haram shows the politics Gov Zulum is trying to play here , .

We saw the actions of the Southwest governors when they formed amotekun against bandits in their region ... But can that be said for the Northeast or Northwest governors??... How many times have they met to discuss how to put an end to Boko haram ? , At the onset did they agree that Boko haram are our people ?, Are the sponsors of Boko haram Christians ?, Christians mainly aid workers and some Borno indigenes from southern borno who were captured by Boko haram and force to converts and fight their course , are they the ones Gov Zulum is talking about ?, ...what about Leah Sharibu ?,... Gov Zulum disappointed me with that statement ...Boko haram will never get to the south , if they tries to , most northerners will be chase out becuase they would be the ones covering and bringing them in the way they are covering them here ...the day our people in the north and mostly our leaders in the north to stand against Boko haram , that would mark the end to Boko haram in Nigeria ...it will not take the Nigeria Army more than 3 weeks to flush out Boko haram from Africa , not just Nigeria ...but for the politics in it by our leaders , it has becomes a serious biz , and Gov Zulum just exposed himself ...it's a shame ...we all know how Boko haram started , and leaders who were calling the police to release Boko haram members at the onsets when they were still unarmed with riffles...Shame to All the north east gov, mostly to Gov Zulum who just spoke nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Gabbriell: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
theMagnet:

shey dem wan use this guy head till he die
Make dem free am na

grin grin once a meme, always a meme.

It's just for cruise, no need read too much into it.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Ambassadors: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Time is reviling who Zulum is. I was thinking he was one of the best governors, but I have come to realize he is just like the rest of them. When your thinking faculty is faulty then everything is faulty. Zulum you a a disappointment that's all I can say.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Herdsmen:

Personal experience...

Guy how far.. you don follow them go jihad before?

Where you get the experience and how?

Ndi nairaland sef
No mind that. Just dey misyarn
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Iykman042(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Don't mind that zulu of a man,he is trying to manipulate southerners to join in fighting bokoharam by saying christians are part of bokoharam,not even niger delta militant will join bokoharam because militant don't give a damn about religion
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by somehow: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Embrace truth if you want peace, or are you saying "Christians" are not into crime?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by PrinceGallant: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
A Christian was caught trying to bomb a church in this country. For the records, his name is Nathaniel Samuel.

You can google Nathaniel Samuel if you missed the story

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by simfrost90210: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin does Mr Borno Gov mean that there are christians amongst the terror group also fighting to islamize the country? It is very crystal clear that he has just said nothing
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by hgarba10: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
A Christian is a follower of Christ not just anyone bearing English, those people who are aiding and abetting Boko Haram are not Christians so also you writing this nonsense.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by somehow: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
caniagu44:
converted and brainwashed Christians but real Christian that read the bible will not join Boko haram. the manual of the boko is Koran, I don't know how the Christians among them read the Koran.

So, there are real Christians but no real Muslims?
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by somehow: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
spy24:
Boko Haram is a Muslim terrorist group

Person wey they read Bible no fit be terrorist

Terrorism is totally against Christian principles

Read your history books!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by theMagnet: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gabbriell:

grin grin once a meme, always a meme.
It's just for cruise, no need read too much into it.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by bejeria101(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
I have lost respect for this clown.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by oloyedewaris(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
saaron:
Rubbish irresponsible talk.
- How many Christian terrorist go about village to village slaughtering people because of their religion like boko haram muslim terrorists?
- How many muslims girls and boys were abducted in their schools by Christian terrorists?
- How many mosques were bombed by Christian terrorists?
- How many Islamic Sheiks, Mallams and muslim scholars were abducted, slaughtered and beheaded by Christian terrorists group like boko haram muslims did countless of times to Christians?

Let these Northerners keep playing politics with boko haram. They will all pay the price of their wickedness.
Bloody terrorist sympathisers.
All the things you mentioned also happens in the south, but not that much
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by simfrost90210: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
PrinceGallant:
A Christian was caught trying to bomb a church in this country. For the records, his name is Nathaniel Samuel.

You can google Nathaniel Samuel if you missed the story
smiley let me help you rephrase that., you're actually trying to say, "a Church Goer was caught" not a Christian
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by oloyedewaris(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
This zulum of a guy has started testing weeds of recent . he should know that boko harm are always in search of fighters . they kidnapped Christian youths and forced them to bear arm to fight Islamic jihad .

so it cannot be entirely correct to say they are Christian fighting boko harm ideology
They kidnap Muslims too
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
somehow:

Embrace truth if you want peace, or are you saying "Christians" are not into crime?

Ah, I don't deny christians are into crime...but Christians with Boko kind of sounds strange to me.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by oloyedewaris(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
This zulum of a guy has started testing weeds of recent . he should know that boko harm are always in search of fighters . they kidnapped Christian youths and forced them to bear arm to fight Islamic jihad .

so it cannot be entirely correct to say they are Christian fighting boko harm ideology
They kidnap Muslims too, can you explain that
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
IbnIbrahim:

What do you know about boko haram?
Have you ever spoken to someone from that axis before?
Please do, and you will realize the more we know, the less we'll understand. The insurgency war is multi-faceted. We should dispassionately look at issues from different angles before making conclusions.
The human mind, regardless of any religious leanings has tendency to unleash its evil tendencies. To say a Christian or Muslim can't be aggressive/violent is an understatement.

Okay...but Boko recruting christians sans conversion....sounds strange to me.

(And no, it does not mean as a Christian, I beleive we are all nice people and we don't do violence. It is just that why would a sheep run with wolves?)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires / Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.