Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members (36917 Views)

Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Victorclean1: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
This man called Zulum abi Zobo has lost the respect I have for him.

Mr or Professor Zulum, please no Christian will ever fought for ISWAT or Boko Haram who fight for their prophet and want to establish Jihad.

It shows no Muslim can be trusted when it come to taqyia

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
saaron:
Rubbish irresponsible talk.
- How many Christian terrorist go about village to village slaughtering people because of their religion like boko haram muslim terrorists?
- How many muslims girls and boys were abducted in their schools by Christian terrorists?
- How many mosques were bombed by Christian terrorists?
- How many Islamic Sheiks, Mallams and muslim scholars were abducted, slaughtered and beheaded by Christian terrorists group like boko haram muslims did countless of times to Christians?

Let these Northerners keep playing politics with boko haram. They will all pay the price of their wickedness.
Bloody terrorist sympathisers.
Deep down you know that bokoharam casualties are mostly Muslims in Adamawa, Maiduguri etc.

Stop trying to paint Bokoharam with Islam.

it won't and will never get you anywhere.. Any group of fanatics can be deadly..

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by batstan(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:
Foregners yes, christians no

Boko Haram aren't the Ottomans
Just keep shut on issues you know nothing about.
angry
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by jeruzi(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
spy24:

Christians are known by acts not by name

Going by this judgment many people are not Christians

And going by this judgement also France and many other countries in this world are not even Christian nation
what is the definition of Christian nation? A nation that permits homosexuality and other abominations, are those ones Christians. Once the value system of nation changes, we know where they belong. Is mesopotemia or Iran still a Christian nation.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by toprealman: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oga focus on your fight, stop dragging everyone.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Buffalo2(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Even Pope is a member. This guy is high on maiduguri weed
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Jostoman: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
The question is how did Zulum got to know about it? Did Zulum do meeting with shekau to know that foreign Christian are among the Boko Haram. this are some of the questions that needs an urgent answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Christafarian(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Animal talk! I knew this Zulum was up to something. Nonsense.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
batstan:

angry

K.

By.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Kingosytex(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Thank you for your integrity! The country needs more unbiased people like you.

What that guy wrote there is pure gibberish devoid of any form of cohesion.

He doesn't know what he is saying.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Dminister(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
He is one of the Boko haram sponsors. The strategy is to say this so that when Boko haram shift to the south we won't see every northerner or Muslim a boko haram member which will help the south to bring boko haram to the end. It's a strategic plan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Administration1: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.
Hope you can defend your statement
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ryan03:
Which kind lie be this na? Christians? Lol, oga talk another thing

This is d same person some folks on nairaland are campaigning for as Nigerias best political achievement & d best candidate for president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
“I’m from Borno State, and many of our children are in Boko Haram. I’m not denying the fact. But again, they are being sponsored by many people across the world. Among Boko Haram, we have white men, Asians, Africans, Muslims and Christians,” the governor said.

“We must stop seeing this insurgency as a problem of the North. The distance between Borno State and Lagos State is about 1,700km, but mind you if Borno State is not peaceful, other parts of the nation will never be peaceful. We have to unite and fight these insurgents. We have seen what happened in Libya, Iraq and other countries. Peace building and social cohesion are very important in strengthening the resilience of our communities.
A child of hate and frustration offline dug up this thread offline and online.
Thanks Child of Hate tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/4950687/nigerian-soldier-posted-how-eliminated#74612630

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by alfredilly: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
White is likely. Our neighbouring Chadian are white people. But christian, that's a no no. The number of forcefully kidnapped Christian and foreigner doesn't mean that Boko Haram are white people.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Osashalom: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/christians-foreigners-also-boko-haram-members-zulum/amp/
They are now ashamed of their blood thirsty religion and it's devilish effect on the society, so they now trying to rub others in so it won't look like they are the only one killing for their God.
Hypocrites any shameless liars .
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Christafarian(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
batstan:

angry
He should keep shut. And you nko? You should keep talking, because you are the omni-know-it-all. Abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Just see who some of you are fielding for a higher position of President of Nigeria... .

Christians are part of Book haram ......lols..
Anyway the north is known for taking anything just to answer his loyal Highness ......
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.

Share the experience biko
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by batstan(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

K.

By.
A distant cousin was radicalised and later killed in one of their missions.
Confirm Christian EYN, Bama.
Mind you, Bama is a tight call, when it comes to religious population.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by noble2faith(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
festacman:
Boko Haram is a fundamentalist MUSLIM terrorist group.
- They may hire and pay professional mercenaries of diverse races and faiths to help their cause but this doesn't change their true identity.
- They may buy do arms business with sellers and buyers of different races and beliefs but they are still who they are: a muslim group driven MAINLY by Kanuri Muslim tribesmen who are bothers to Gov. Zulum, Chief of Army Staff Gen. Burutai and National Security Adviser Gen. Babagana Monguno rtd.

I wish I could like your post 100 times.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by antibullshit: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
There are non muslims who may work with boko haram as mercenaries or arms suppliers but to say christians make up significant part of their membership cant be true.....they would have to renounce christianity to do that and can you really say call a person who does that a christian?
For example if messi leaves barcelona to play for real madrid he cannot continue to wear a barca jersey ! He will have to wear a real madrid jersey and at that point you cannot honestly still call him a barca player ! Former christians may be among them but they can't be many .
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by batstan(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Christafarian:

He should keep shut. And you nko? You should keep talking, because you are the omni-know-it-all. Abi?
Bigot
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Christians do not kill and praise Allah.
Uncle talk another thing e nugo. This one u talk , the nonsense no be here
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
batstan:

A distant cousin was radicalised and later killed in one of their missions.
Confirm Christian EYN, Bama.
Mind you, Bama is a tight call, when it comes to religious population.

It could be argued he.converted to shekausim too.

Sorry for your loss
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Awoo88: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
You are not talking from any experience and you are not a Christian. This Christian narrative is just to give the insurrection another coloration. Bokoharam is fighting for the establishment of Islamic state. What will a Christian gain fight along side bokoharam? The north should keep massaging her problem and playing stupid politic

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by IMAliyu(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
“I’m from Borno State, and many of our children are in Boko Haram. I’m not denying the fact. But again, they are being sponsored by many people across the world. Among Boko Haram, we have white men, Asians, Africans, Muslims and Christians,” the governor said.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by batstan(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
antibullshit:
There are non muslims who may work with boko haram as mercenaries or arms suppliers but to say christians make up significant part of their membership cant be true.....they would have to renounce christianity to do that and can you really say call a person who does that a christian?
For example if messi leaves barcelona to play for real madrid he cannot continue to wear a barca jersey ! He will have to wear a real madrid jersey and at that point you cannot honestly still call him a barca player ! Former christians may be among them but they can't be many .
BetNaija has demolished your brain.
We have Christians in BH on field and logistics. Wake-up!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by aitanofi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oh Nigeria! I hail thee.

Zulum is the best among them, Zulum is the only one that speaks the truth among them, Zulum is special, Zulum for president/vp.

Now Zulum is one of them, Zulum is a liar, Zulum is a terrorist, I hate Zulum, He is one of the sponsors.

God heal my beloved country.����
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Chanchet: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Zulum blame the military for any Boko Haram attack and praise buhari for any little success the military recorded against the terrorist group. That man is a Lucifer. He is a member of that group who is bend on islamizing Nigeria that's why he can blow that common lie to distract peoples attention not to think that the Islamist group is Islamic. Not all Muslims are terrorists but all Boko Haram members are Muslims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Declare Mukaila Lamidi 'Auxiliary' Wanted / Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards / New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.