Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members (36941 Views)

Conrad Esomonu: Suspected Boko Haram Members Invade Home In Owerri / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Tbasicme: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
festacman:
Boko Haram is a fundamentalist MUSLIM terrorist group.
- They may hire and pay professional mercenaries of diverse races and faiths to help their cause but this doesn't change their true identity.
- They may buy do arms business with sellers and buyers of different races and beliefs but they are still who they are: a muslim group driven MAINLY by Kanuri Muslim tribesmen who are bothers to Gov. Zulum, Chief of Army Staff Gen. Burutai and National Security Adviser Gen. Babagana Monguno rtd.

You are very correct
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by batstan(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Awoo88:

You are not talking from any experience and you are not a Christian. This Christian narrative is just to give the insurrection another coloration. Bokoharam is fighting for the establishment of Islamic state. What will a Christian gain fight along side bokoharam? The north should keep massaging her problem and playing stupid politic
You need to travel wide.
We have Christians amongst them.
Na business e be.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by providencia(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.
Christians ke. If you know the meaning of "christian" you wont be saying this. Jihad is not a "christ like" behaviour. Bokoharam isn't a christian doctrine. Anyone who kill for pleasure or with the expectation of 72 virgins in heaven isnt a christian. Even the bible isnt in support of such
Because say person dey go church no mean say na christian o. If you are not christlike, you are not a christian

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by anungangampu: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
But the North keep promoting Sharia and tell others to mind thier business.
Is Boko haram not a dividend of Sharia constitution passed in 2001.
You created an avenue to harbour a problem and you keep telling others to help you solve the problem while you still instigate thesame avenue.

North was peaceful prior 2001, Sharia law was passed into constitution by the then Borno state Governor. This gave way for more
Sharia sympatisers to fit in.
Till date the goverment is still trying to promote sharia in all of the country and still cry awoof when the problem of sharia stings.
You cant create an ideology for hungry and bereft souls coined with violence, they would turn it to a weapon to to be relevant in order to fill their existential vaccum . North was too young to practice Sharia when it operate in a liberal country where it is not generally acceptable.
Obviously sentiment will rise and more sympathizers will want more by any means.

It all fun and success when all Christian churches vacated Borno but not funny again when there wasn't no more church to burn and Christians to kill enmasse.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Franking: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
I don't care who they are just annihilate them, all.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by toye440: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Muslims chant Allahu hakbar before doing what Allah instructs them to do. The Christians in this Islamic sect, do they shout Allahu hakbar too or In the name of Jesus, or Holy ghost fire, abi na Hallelujah.
pls Oga Zulum help us out here, cos we know who boko boys worship and their ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Abujaexpress: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/christians-foreigners-also-boko-haram-members-zulum/amp/
They may bear names such as Chinedu, Tunde, Emeka or Osas, but they are Islamized Christians, whom the Book Haram has forced/brainwashed to renounce their Christian faith
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by exminister(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
You lie, we Christian can't be easily brainwashed.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Liposure: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
festacman:
- They may hire and pay professional mercenaries of diverse races and faiths to help their cause but this doesn't change their true identity.
- They may buy do arms business with sellers and buyers of different races and beliefs but they are still who they are: a muslim group driven MAINLY by Kanuri Muslim tribesmen who are bothers to Gov. Zulum, Chief of Army Staff Gen. Burutai and National Security Adviser Gen. Babagana Monguno rtd.
so its safe to say the army is fighting n killing their brothers
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Luckydubby7(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
festacman:
General buhari rtd
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by fredoooooo: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fact boko boys are politically motivated not religion

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Ayotemide(f): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
batstan:

A distant cousin was radicalised and later killed in one of their missions.
Confirm Christian EYN, Bama.
Mind you, Bama is a tight call, when it comes to religious population.

He was what? Radicalized. Did he do it as a CHRISTIAN with a Bible calling for the deaths of Kaffirs?!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Opengates(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
If the ideology of Bokoharam is based on fighting anything about Christianity and Christ, how come Christians are also part of Bokoharam?

I am not surprised at this man's lies, it is part of their religion fundamental principles not to see daylight lies as sin.

Ride on and continue to deceive yourself, gone are the days your lies are selling but now it is cristal clear which religion is troubling the world. 1 John 3 Vs 8

Believe them at your peril. May God save us from their strongholds and set up His throne in Nigeria in Jesus name
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Smitharo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

Talking from experience, Boko Haram is never based on any religion. They are trained to act as Muslims in order to achieve their evil goal. Don't they attack mosques too?
Pls don't talk anyhow for talking sake. The field is wide open for any private investigation. You can do your investigation privately regardless of sentiment if truly u want to know the truth.
Just take Libya as a case study

If Islam is not synonymous to terrorism, while wil they be trained to act as muslims in order to achieve their evil goals?

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by festacman(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Bokoharam is Government tool used in causing CHAOS. it's not and will never represent what Islam stands for..

I didn't say and will never say that Boko Haram is genuinely Islamic but the members are Muslims who believe their own brand of Islam is the ideal. This kinds of strange but stubborn variants exist in other religions.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Farid24224(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
I did not disbelieve him with this, Boko haram has terrorised the Muslims more last time I checked...

If its only the Christians and other religions that suffered from their grievous act, then you can call them Muslims....

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Forumobserver12(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
before you counter my claim, know that I'm a christian and I'm speaking from personal experience.

Do you have any proof that Christians are among BH terrorists group, how can a group that claimed to be fighting against Infidels and non believers of Islam, now turn around and recruit the same infidels? It doesn't make sense to me...
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Kennyfancy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
u are not a christian, stop lieing, no christian involved
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nfora: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
True.

The main motive for Boko Haram is power and money.Religion is only used as camouflage.

How do you islamise a region by killing all the Muslims there?

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by batstan(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

It could be argued he.converted to shekausim too.

Sorry for your loss
Thanks.
That their water no be here oooo.
Drink and become zombified.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kingosytex:

What that guy wrote there is pure gibberish devoid of any form of cohesion.

He doesn't know what he is saying.
He is implying that only those who are on the war Frontline can tell the actuality of who bokoharam members are..

eg. Soldiers who are fighting them.

and politicians who sponsor them!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Loveurneighbour: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Smitharo:

If Islam is not synonymous to terrorism, while wil they be trained to act as muslims in order to achieve their evil goals?
I don't engage in argument with sentimental religion fanatics like u. Until u do your investigation devoid of religion sentiment or hatred before I can engage u in constructive argument.
Thanks
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by NairaMaster1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!

Except abducted christians.

Secondly, you're not a christian otherwise you would have explained in details.

Christians we're abducted and forced to carry gun. Muslims They're always siding Boko Haram
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by emenezer(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
This man thinks we are ignorant, like his Muslim brothers,by trying to justify them... You failed
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Moikiitos: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
festacman:

I didn't say and will never say that Boko Haram is genuinely Islamic but the members are Muslims who believe their own brand of Islam is the ideal. This kinds of strange but stubborn variants exist in other religions.
Yh....thanks for the clarification.

Peace is what we all need!
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by relicng: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Any where they belong to, all we want is defeat them physically, not technical defeat.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Enugupikin: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!
Head slammer be proud of your religion
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by tempel(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ever since he was threatened, he now speaks from both sides of the mouth. Islam= violence.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by batstan(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kennyfancy:
u are not a christian, stop lieing, no christian involved
You can spy a spouse but can't spy on BH to know there are Christians.
You can't even tell if the person you quoted is a Christian?
Your technology has made you dumber
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by Eaglesence: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!

explain yourself oga or stop lying there.
Re: Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members by tempel(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
You are not a Christian. Maybe you're still confused about your believe.
richiemcgold:

Christians, YES!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle / Adamawa Governor Elect, Fintiri Visit Governor Wike - Photos / Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.