Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President (2420 Views)

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
From the body language of Lagos indigines currently, I can put a bet that his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi, will defeat Bola Tinubu in Lagos .

The love for Obi in this Lagos is too just and that's the reason why Bola Tinubu through governor Sanwo Olu , ordered the advertising agencies in Lagos to desist from erecting peter Obi sign boards in Lagos ..

Tinubu and his camp in Lagos are scared of Peter Obi and it's obvious .

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Felimax(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dream on!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please, try Anambra first.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by toneroforever(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
The ban on campaign billboard for Obi is a plus. It will motivate undecided Yoruba voters who want a better Nigeria to support Obi cos they'll see him as a hero that's why BAT is putting up these obstacles.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Felimax(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dream on!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
toneroforever:
The ban on campaign billboard for Obi is a plus. It will motivate undecided Yoruba voters who want a better Nigeria to support Obi cos they'll see him as a hero that's why BAT is putting up these obstacles.
You're right

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yes that’s right , Tinubu will not get a single vote in Lagos or any of the south west states come 2023 !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Bobloco: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Felimax:
Dream on!

You will keep saying dream on while majority of lagosians are about to liberate themselves from Tinubu strangle hold

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bobloco:

You will keep saying dream on while majority of lagosians are about to liberate themselves from Tinubu strangle hold
Dem no know as E dey go for Lagos now

Leave dem, E go clear for Dem eyes

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Your eye go clear when Peter Obi fails to win in his own Anambra State

Has Gov Soludo openly endorsed him yet?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Obojuju: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
APC and Tinubu were preparing to confront Atiku, they never saw Obi coming, they never prepared for Peter Obi, like the Peter Cornerstone Prophecy, the Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping across the whole black world for which Nigeria is very symbolic with. Peter Obi is a moving force, oppose it and it crushes you. Everything Tinubu supporters are preparing are knee jerk reaction. They never saw Peter Obi coming, they are just making up impromptu attacks. How can you present a man who forfeited drug money to the tune of over $480,000 as far back as the 1990s to your white colleague at work in UK as the man to lead your country, a man whose ancestry is as opaque as death itself? Just because the man has enslaved Lagos and hypnotized his supporters, some people still have not been able to understand APC has wrecked the soul of Nigeria and needs to be chase out power in 2023.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Felimax(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bobloco:

Not the same Lagos I worked for seven years. E go do you like electric fish. Anything but not Labour Party.

Who is the governorship candidate of LP in Lagos State? Eye go turn you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

Your eye go clear when Peter Obi fails to win in his own Anambra State

Has Gov Soludo openly endorsed him yet?
You need to change your moniker. You are a dishonest Tribalist.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Globad(f): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
From the body language of Lagos indigines currently, I can put a bet that his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi, will defeat Bola Tinubu in Lagos .

The love for Obi in this Lagos is too just and that's the reason why Bola Tinubu through governor Sanwo Olu , ordered the advertising agencies in Lagos to desist from erecting peter Obi sign boards in Lagos ..

How many Lagos indigenes did you speak with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
tctrills:

You need to change your moniker. You are a dishonest Tribalist.

Jesus Christ loves you accept him with all your heart and reject violence

Peter Obi’s Support Of IPOB is Wrong especially with their reckless killings all over the SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

Jesus Christ loves you accept him with all your heart and reject violence

Peter Obi’s Support Of IPOB is Wrong
Not everyone that calls on his name would see the kingdom of heaven. You are a hateful tribalist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Bobloco: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Felimax:

Not the same Lagos I worked for seven years. E go do you like electric fish. Anything but not Labour Party.

Who is the governorship candidate of LP in Lagos State? Eye go turn you.

Eye no go turn me

If they (Lagosians) decides to remain under the strangle hold of Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by iSense247: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu will certainly lose southwest come 2023. Only fanatical fundamentalists like MURIC are supporting him. Sane Muslims are surporting Obi and Atiku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
tctrills:

Not everyone that calls on his name would see the kingdom of heaven. You are a hateful tribalist.

A hateful Tribalist wouldn't be trying to rescue you from the evil IPOB Cult

That is the love of Christ

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

A hateful Tribalist wouldn't be trying to rescue you from the evil IPOB Cult

That is the love of Christ
My guy, your fear and hate of the Igbos makes you weak and evil. You have lost all credibility as a Christian. I am sure you look at all Igbos in your church with hate and detest. You have become an awful creature and those around you would continually be poisoned by your Igbo hate.
I only hope you are single and remain so. Being a father would be an unfair punishment to any unfortunate child you have. You would infest your kids with your hate and fear and poison their hearts.
You have allowed this fear for the Igbos turn you into an evil person. But at the end you remain powerless. Your hate does not empower you. You can't stop the progress of any Igbo man. You are a loser, both spiritually and in the physical world. You have been rejected by the forces of Good. The devil has total control of what remains of your life.
Tomorrow you would again come out to post against the Igbos because that's what your life has become you no longer have any control and can't stop yourself. It's sad, you are lost and unredeemable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Softmirror: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2022
FANTASTIC FANTASY! IT'S LIKE SAYING YOUR WIFE WILL BECOME PREGNANT AND GIVE BIRTH TO TRIPLETS BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE ANAL SEX WITH ARE!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Yes that’s right , Tinubu will not get a single vote in Lagos or any of the south west states come 2023 !!

You're minding the delusional OP? Of course SW is now Igboland. Igbo candidate will just waltz in and sweep Yoruba votes by a landslide.

Some people's desperate naivete knows no rational limit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

My guy, your fear and hate of the Igbos makes you weak and evil. You have lost all credibility as a Christian. I am sure you look at all Igbos in your church with hate and detest. You have become an awful creature and those around you would continually be poisoned by your Igbo hate.
I only hope you are single and remain so. Being a father would be an unfair punishment to any unfortunate child you have. You would infest your kids with your hate and fear and poison their hearts.
You have allowed this fear for the Igbos turn you into an evil person. But at the end you remain powerless. Your hate does not empower you. You can't stop the progress of any Igbo man. You are a loser, both spiritually and in the physical world. You have been rejected by the forces of Good. The devil has total control of what remains of your life.
Tomorrow you would again come out to post against the Igbos because that's what your life has become you no longer have any control and can't stop yourself. It's sad, you are lost and unredeemable.

Abeg shut it. Grow the fck up. No one dishes out raw and blind hate for others more than Igbos.

If you have a single honest bone in your body then you'd accept that instead of coming here to play victims as all you people love doing.

I don't see hypocrites like you telling off your kinsmen for hating and insulting Tinubu 24/7 when the man has never wronged you and has actually been nothing but an enabler to you ingrates. Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Abeg shut it. Grow the fck up. No one dishes out raw and blind hate for others more than Igbos.

If you have a single honest bone in your body then you'd accept that instead of coming here to play victims as all you people love doing.

I don't see hypocrites like you telling off your kinsmen for hating and insulting Tinubu 24/7 when the man has never wronged you and has actually been nothing but an enabler to you ingrates. Nonsense.
You can't change. You are lost and fallen. My guy you are destroying your own life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2022
iSense247:
Tinubu will certainly lose southwest come 2023. Only fanatical fundamentalists like MURIC are supporting him. Sane Muslims are surporting Obi and Atiku.

Tinubu will clear the SW in 2023. Enroute to becoming President.

For me, as a person who studies socio-economic trends and what they portent for the future of humans everywhere, the sad thing of all this is that Nigeria is changing for good but you folks obsessed with politics of hate and one-upmanship against Yorubas cannot note what's up.

You are so petty and myopic you cannot see what is upon us and what you must prepare for same as brexit emotions caught up with many unprepared folks in the UK and became a reality.

Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso all know why they are contesting to be President. All existential stuff bro.

Only you people are still pursuing dumb hatefest motivation. Una eyes go clear because you're certainly not prepared for the inevitable changes ahead for Nigeria others have seen and are having an unspoken "cold war" face-off over.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 1:05am On Sep 02, 2022
candidtalk:

You hate Igbos because they don't like Tinubu. Hmm I now see your problem clearly. You choose to hate an entire tribe for opposing your political choice. Oga, you need help.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

You can't change. You are lost and fallen. My guy you are destroying your own life.

I am no dishonest hypocrite and neither am I a perpetrator pretending to be the victim so my life is good.

Worry about your life and that of your hypocritical and vagrant people, completely dependent on others, in a Nigeria that is destined to change in very fundamental ways.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 1:09am On Sep 02, 2022
candidtalk:

I am no dishonest hypocrite and neither am I a perpetrator pretending to be the victim so my life is good.

Worry about your life and that of your hypocritical and vagrant people, completely dependent on others, in a Nigeria that is destined to change in very fundamental ways.
What wrong have Igbos done in opposing Tinubu's presidency? Do you even listen to yourself? If you are against Peter Obi, it's one thing but fighting an entire tribe because of political difference show you are an evil tribalist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

You hate Igbos because they don't like Tinubu. Hmm I now see your problem clearly. You choose to hate an entire tribe for opposing your political choice. Oga, you need help.

The day you accept others have genuine and legitimate reasons for disliking Igbo is probably the day Pigs will fly in the sky.

That you people, the biggest purveyors of hate, go around claiming others hate you shows one of the reasons Igbos are resented by many everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

What wrong have Igbos done in opposing Tinubu's presidency? Do you even listen to yourself? If you are against Peter Obi, it's one thing but fighting an entire tribe because of political difference show you are an evil tribalist.

Seriously? You are hopeless bro. Goodbye.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 1:38am On Sep 02, 2022
candidtalk:

The day you accept others have genuine and legitimate reasons for disliking Igbo is probably the day Pigs will fly in the sky.

That you people, the biggest purveyors of hate, go around claiming others hate you shows one of the reasons Igbos are resented by many everywhere.

Oga you are a tribalist. You choose to hate a people that have done nothing to you. You need help. You are a little weak sad human being.
You are seeking comradeship. Most Nigerians are not like you. They love the Igbos. They live side by side with the Igbos, buy all they need from Igbo shops. Make friends and relationships with Igbos. Only few like you destroy your lives with Igbo hate.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 1:42am On Sep 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Seriously? You are hopeless bro. Goodbye.
You are a sad little man. Sad and powerless. You hate us but we remain in your face and you can do nothing about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. / Appeal Court Verdict: Kwankwaso Urges Sacked Yusuf To Accept Defeat / Breaking: Gov Fubara Appoints Former Assembly Speaker Edison As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.