Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208024 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by milann: 1:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Adaibeku:

Amawbia anambra?
amaoba ime
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 6:00am On Mar 13, 2021
Adaibeku:
Who is from abia or imo here? I have a problem cry cry cry cry
Anything for us?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by djlyrics(m): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2021
Adaibeku:

I am not judging if she is speaking righteously or devilishly. Just like she rightly said " in the world there is no (good and bad) righteous or devilish, there is only foolish and wise people". I chose to be among the wise.
It was written somewhere that people perish because of lack of knowledge. Clearity bring understanding.

@sisterfire I'll be glad if you throw More light about SUICIDE.

Universe has it's law about suicide which if she lays it down here confusion shall be yours to contend with.*
Research more , examine your environment and accertain if she speaks devilishly or righteously or even intermidiery
Ezigbo Ezenwanyi ibeku has spoken
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=djlyrics post=99843648][/quote]

She is springnating I presume,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by milann: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adaibeku:

She is springnating I presume,
i like your perception on religion and spirituality. Its quite liberal. I cum in peace
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
milann:
i like your perception on religion and spirituality. Its quite liberal. I cum in peace

I love your perception 2 .I orgasm in peace
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
I am sure u already read what I typed. so pls send me a mail or your number if interested. Thanks. oh, and I had to delete it for my own privacy.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
KevUnique:
I am sure u already read what I typed. so pls send me a mail or your number if interested. Thanks. oh, and I had to delete it for my own privacy.
I would have but ima so married
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amaka la hot
SisterFire�

are all black gods creators of the negroes hail from same planet ,u made mention of something of such
[2] throw more lights on the death of the sun and how blackhole draws it's soul like vosod draws the souls of creature beings

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
uncleck:
Anything for us?

yes of cos
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2021
KevUnique:

Jesus.. abeg I, sorry then. Pls keep your marriage in tact. This is not for you then. Well, I got a close female ex of mine and she has agreed to do the work. She will be leaving for the US where the work takes place. it's a contract thing. Pls if you have any other old partner of yours then let me know. I'm happy you want to be faithful in your marriage. Wow, you were a former L?? how did u change and find love in a man.Would have loved to hear your story. I have several les friends, and they don't seem to be changing anytime soon. lol.
once you reply to this commment, I'll come and delete it all. so be ready to delete yours too. So we keep our discussions private.
no need to be scared
like the op stated no secrecy here , she posted her nudes here and no one criticised her except a pastor in love with her.
In her word " proud lesbians shall one day be presidents and govenors if they can lead properly "

talking about me a changed lesbian* the matron of lesbians called SisterFire is also a divocee of a national assembly politician, she didn't change but did what she thinks is right,
�When we are in school she stated many universal laws to us about lesbianism and freedom, Except for most she talked here ,
The way we do lesbiasm isn't same as the way ur girls do it , she removed fear of lesbianism in us not that she is a pervert but I trust her more than any one on earth
We live life with so much freedom , somegirls are just stuck in lesbiasm, to them is a Religion but to us is a way of pleasure , I was into the lesbian act and I still have love for dicks because is necessary n I got married that dosent mean I have changed ,

I know of Funmisticqueen , but I'm not sure she is that lesbian
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2021
KevUnique:

Jesus.. abeg I, sorry then. Pls keep your marriage in tact. This is not for you then. Well, I got a close female ex of mine and she has agreed to do the work. She will be leaving for the US where the work takes place. it's a contract thing. Pls if you have any other old partner of yours then let me know. I'm happy you want to be faithful in your marriage. Wow, you were a former L?? how did u change and find love in a man.Would have loved to hear your story. I have several les friends, and they don't seem to be changing anytime soon. lol.
once you reply to this commment, I'll come and delete it all. so be ready to delete yours too. So we keep our discussions private.
Are you a female because I know a lady here who bears kunique , we were once friend years back ,
Let husbandsnatcha come online she will answer u , I heard she came to do omugwo for one of her daughter ( like cap and daughter) who has no parents , she might be in portharcourt now
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2021
oops
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=KevUnique post=9989997[/quote]ok my dear let's start deleting
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2021
KevUnique:

Nope dear. I'm a giry.
Funmisticqueen is a doctor over 30 , and husbandsnatcha is SisterFire over 40,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adaibeku:
Funmisticqueen is a doctor over 30 , and husbandsnatcha is SisterFire over 40,
Awww, so husbandsnatcha is same person as Sisterfire...Wow. That husbandsnatcha used to be quite a popular handle years ago. When I was just a visitor and not yet registered, used to laugh when I read her comments. Character! Olorun! outgoing and lively, cool lady she used to be.

Ok, thanks for your reply. So are you gonna like help me in discussing the subject with them or you want me to do that myself? lets exchange numbers so we can talk on WhatsApp a lil more.
But I'd like to get Sisterfires number, if she wouldn't mind. So I can know their positions on this.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=Adaibeku post=99901042][/quote]
Yes , let's start my dear. let me even start self
Pls ma'am, here's my number :
I'm on WhatsApp. incase either of them has need for further communication. Thanks. Yourself included. Thanks dearie.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adaibeku:
no need to be scared
like the op stated no secrecy here , she posted her nudes here and no one criticised her except a pastor in love with her.
In her word " proud lesbians shall one day be presidents and govenors if they can lead properly "

talking about me a changed lesbian* the matron of lesbians called SisterFire is also a divocee of a national assembly politician, she didn't change but did what she thinks is right,
�When we are in school she stated many universal laws to us about lesbianism and freedom, Except for most she talked here ,
The way we do lesbiasm isn't same as the way ur girls do it , she removed fear of lesbianism in us not that she is a pervert but I trust her more than any one on earth
We live life with so much freedom , somegirls are just stuck in lesbiasm, to them is a Religion but to us is a way of pleasure , I was into the lesbian act and I still have love for dicks because is necessary n I got married that dosent mean I have changed ,

I know of Funmisticqueen , but I'm not sure she is that lesbian
with the way you talk, carefully choosing your words as you go, I just can't help but wish I were a pretty hot girl so that I might stand a chance to sleep with you till we get our fill and are drunk in pleasure. You are such a turn on. You have a way with words that I can relate to. You are Sapiosexual. I just feel like placing my mouth underneath your honeypot and letting you finger your clit untill you cum and let it drip into my waiting mouth. It's weird, I so want to pleasir you. Be at your service. I want to suck you till you feel satisfied. Gosh..What type of feeling has come upon me! You have seduced me without even trying to. Your truths, your words being straight to the point, have seduced me. I hadn't even checked out your photo, untill now.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
pls delete afterwards. don't quote the whole thing if you choose to reply to my comment. pls dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
KevUnique:

Hmmm

Kevin! Kevin !! Kelvin!! Lolz smiley truth be said , I have no intentions to seduce you , I just stated universal laws regarding lesbiasm like husbandsnatcha told me . Universal laws which isn't compulsory makes a nation paradise , any other laws destroys a nation ,

like seriously if u say this to me what will u say about SisterFire who uses her words to make women n men cum ,
When she talks no warrior needs drugs to win a war but just her words,
I'm still doubting her claims of not been lilith the succubus,
I will call you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
KevUnique:

with the way you talk, carefully choosing your words as you go, I just can't help but wish I were a pretty hot girl so that I might stand a chance to sleep with you till we get our fill and are drunk in pleasure. You are such a turn on. You have a way with words that I can relate to. You are Sapiosexual. I just feel like placing my mouth underneath your honeypot and letting you finger your clit untill you cum and let it drip into my waiting mouth. It's weird, I so want to pleasir you. Be at your service. I want to suck you till you feel satisfied. Gosh..What type of feeling has come upon me! You have seduced me without even trying to. Your truths, your words being straight to the point, have seduced me. I hadn't even checked out your photo, untill now.
Trust Ladiesforever cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adaibeku:

Kevin! Kevin !! Kelvin!! Lolz smiley truth be said , I have no intentions to seduce you , I just stated universal laws regarding lesbiasm like husbandsnatcha told me . Universal laws which isn't compulsory makes a nation paradise , any other laws destroys a nation ,

like seriously if u say this to me what will u say about SisterFire who uses her words to make women n men cum ,
I will call you
Greetings Ada wossup kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adaibeku:

I will call you
Lmao, @being Lilith, our very first villain mother of the Earth? Nah, I doubt Sisterfire would be Lilith reincarnated. That tilte will go to someone else more sinsiter, very seductive and manipulative. Sisterfire isn't manipulative, well not that I noticed. She seems straight to her points, doesn't really manipulative people or pit people against one another on here.

Yea, I know you didn't seeduce me per say, but It just had that momentarily effect on me after I had read through. I really craved you at that moment. Heck, I would have done anything you asked me to do as at that moment if we were physically within close proximity to each other. I wanted you to use me. Urinate in my mouth if worse comes to the worse. You see, it was that bad and silly! Chimooo!
I didn't even know I could be that freakish.

So OP does make people cum with her words? She must be a Succubus demon then. Used to have one visit my bed some nights in the past. She was such a darling, that one! But alas, I got frightened at her overly clingy nature and how she ruined my waking life relationships withy girl. I had to pray and rebuke the woman, and sent her away back to the esoteric realm whence she came from. Lol, it did happen o. Haven't had a lucid dream experience where I have sex in a long while now. I'm glad I haven't. That thing drained my life-energy. Good evening sugar.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Trust Ladiesforever cheesy
Hi Madam, who is ladiesforever??
If that's a monicker, then sorry , I'm not her/him.
Hmmm.... It seems you older Nairalnders seem to have a way of identifying speech patterns of some of your friends on the platform. I've seen where someone thought (assumed wrongly) that someone was someone else. Maybe A said something that sounded exactly what B would say on a normal day.
Anyhoo, i'm Kevin. Pls I don't impersonate anyone :-) I just express myself how it comes to me at that given moment, such as at the time I typed that hilarious, perverted, sensually-saturated comment I made which you first quoted. I'm alright now. The mood has changed. Glad that's over. But damn, was that such a heightened state! I enjoyed it, savoured it. That AdaIbeku lady kind of blew me off my feet with what she said. But it's fine now.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
KevUnique:

Hi Madam, who is ladiesforever??
If that's a monicker, then sorry , I'm not her/him.
Hmmm.... It seems you older Nairalnders seem to have a way of identifying speech patterns of some of your friends on the platform. I've seen where someone thought (assumed wrongly) that someone was someone else. Maybe A said something that sounded exactly what B would say on a normal day.
Anyhoo, i'm Kevin. Pls I don't impersonate anyone :-) I just express myself how it comes to me at that given moment, such as at the time I typed that hilarious, perverted, sensually-saturated comment I made which you first quoted. I'm alright now. The mood has changed. Glad that's over. But damn, was that such a heightened state! I enjoyed it, savoured it. That AdaIbeku lady kind of blew me off my feet with what she said. But it's fine now.

She isn't calling u that ok � but to us , that's what we call ourselves instead of blackangels 12yrs ago up till our alumni now
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Greetings Ada wossup kiss

Where have you been major?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
KevUnique:

Lmao, @being Lilith, our very first villain mother of the Earth? Nah, I doubt Sisterfire would be Lilith reincarnated. That tilte will go to someone else more sinsiter, very seductive and manipulative. Sisterfire isn't manipulative, well not that I noticed. She seems straight to her points, doesn't really manipulative people or pit people against one another on here.

Yea, I know you didn't seeduce me per say, but It just had that momentarily effect on me after I had read through. I really craved you at that moment. Heck, I would have done anything you asked me to do as at that moment if we were physically within close proximity to each other. I wanted you to use me. Urinate in my mouth if worse comes to the worse. You see, it was that bad and silly! Chimooo!
I didn't even know I could be that freakish.

So OP does make people cum with her words? She must be a Succubus demon then. Used to have one visit my bed some nights in the past. She was such a darling, that one! But alas, I got frightened at her overly clingy nature and how she ruined my waking life relationships withy girl. I had to pray and rebuke the woman, and sent her away back to the esoteric realm whence she came from. Lol, it did happen o. Haven't had a lucid dream experience where I have sex in a long while now. I'm glad I haven't. That thing drained my life-energy. Good evening sugar.

She isn't manipulative ? shocked shocked
She locked it away somewhere in her head , and chooses truth and openness ,
In her book called cullai she stated universal law about good and evil characters of people though she did that for humans alone and it read " Everyone has wickedness in him/her but Ability to lock up ur own wickedness ,then unlock kindness makes one a righteous being

Tell me about ur succubus 's modus operandi if you are saying the truth,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Lekan1o1: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adaibeku:

Where have you been major?

Hi babe I love ur assets tongue kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.