Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (205221 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 2:04am On Feb 02
Sojourner2000:
hi guys... quick question

I've been a smoker for about 5 to 6 months now... just cigarettes

yesterday I took weed...

point is I took just a few puffs and minutes later.. my sense of hearing got amplified..

started seeing things when I closed my eyes..

listening to music on my airpods was a different experience as my brain would come up with really cool colorful patterns...

it seemed like I was seeing short snapshots from different settings in the universe...

it actually got tiring as I wanted to become sober again... make I no go mad...

i took it by 11... and I was high till night...

today which is the next day, im feeling sick..

is this normal

No it's not normal at all. In fact, you are supposed to be seeing 7 billion-year-old giant humanoids everywhere you go like MTN only after the 200th puff. So you gotta keep puffing, puffing and puffing to see the light.

So this one you are seeing nonsense after just two or three puffs isn't normal at all oooo.

I mean are you even sure you took the right weed?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LordCenturion(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05
PapaNnamdi:

Retire

How are you doing PapaNnamdi, it's been a while, please do you heard from Otem?, I sent him email last year but no response till today, did you hear anything from him?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IAmHim1: 3:46am On Feb 06
cc: helpyourself

hie. im a curious guy and so is lots of people here. in quest of learning truth, we wouldnt want to be deceived

is this sisterfire really who she claims to be.
SisterFire:
Ask me what disturbs you from birth, no matter its complications I will answer you . DONT ASK ME FOR MONEY PLS ,I HAVE CHILDREN I FEED

Universal codes >> rules guiding universal wisdom. Laws( advice instead ) given to the titans which was hidden from u through religion.

Inverse world >> world and universe of our brains.

Nature >> histories & happenings in our earth .

Science>> positive manipulations of nature

Religion >> programs enhancing ceremonial Hate against nature and the universal codes .it can be used by immortals to trap souls.

Etc will be discussed here
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HelpYourself(m): 5:53am On Feb 06
IAmHim1:

hie. im a curious guy and so is lots of people here. in quest of learning truth, we wouldnt want to be deceived

Only one way to find out isn't there? She is in need of mental healthcare.
She doesn't know what afflicts her but trust me it is something a psychiatrist will need to help her with.
The rest is basic possession by an arch demon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:22am On Feb 06
IAmHim1:

Take her serious at your own dentriment.
Well, those who are destined to be lost believe the wrong things.
She is a vessel of some stray evil spirits.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IAmHim1: 12:31pm On Feb 06
lolzzzz

that settles it for.me

thank you

HelpYourself:

She doesn't know what afflicts her but trust me it is something a psychiatrist will need to help her with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 12:33pm On Feb 06
LordCenturion:

How are you doing PapaNnamdi, it's been a while, please do you heard from Otem?, I sent him email last year but no response till today, did you hear anything from him?

He has fulfilled his purpose here , you may never hear from him again

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 12:37pm On Feb 06
IAmHim1:

She isn't claiming to be anybody, she Is an incarnate
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 12:38pm On Feb 06
terrezo2002:

Take her serious at your own dentriment.
Well, those who are destined to be lost believe the wrong things.
She is a vessel of some stray evil spirits.

There are no such things as evil spirit how many years will you look for ppl to pull into stupidity
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by IAmHim1: 12:42pm On Feb 06
im aware of that already PapaNnamdi

thanks for your input
PapaNnamdi:

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 12:57pm On Feb 06
HelpYourself:

Say what you know,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06
PapaNnamdi:

There are no such things as evil spirit how many years will you look for ppl to pull into stupidity
There are good and evil spirits dear just like you have good and bad people.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HelpYourself(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06
PapaNnamdi:

You do not know the meaning of what you just typed.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 3:08pm On Feb 06
HelpYourself:

You do not know the meaning of what you just typed.

Help yourself
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 3:09pm On Feb 06
terrezo2002:

There are good and evil spirits dear just like you have good and bad people.

Good and bad is relative
There is no good or bad person
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HelpYourself(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06
PapaNnamdi:

Help yourself

As the soil hardened the dust swirls with the wind and the seeds hit the hard soil and die.

For nothing shall germinate in such soil.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 6:29pm On Feb 06
HelpYourself:

As the soil hardened the dust swirls with the wind and the seeds hit the hard soil and die.

Help yourself
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06
PapaNnamdi:

Good and bad is relative
There is no good or bad person
Don't worry. When bad things begin to befall you, you will will understand the meaning of good and bad. Be speaking English there
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sol101: 1:13am On Feb 07
wolesmile:

But i am sorry. Pls what caused the war
?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 6:36am On Feb 07
terrezo2002:

Don't worry. When bad things begin to befall you, you will will understand the meaning of good and bad. Be speaking English there

There is no Good or Bad, there is just love.

Being "good " or "bad" is a subject of relativity

But loving genuinely provides intuitive judgement with the brain, it gives a clear indication of what is and what is not
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 6:57am On Feb 07
PapaNnamdi:

There is no Good or Bad, there is just love.

Being "good " or "bad" is a subject of relativity

But loving genuinely provides intuitive judgement with the brain, it gives a clear indication of what is and what is not
No worry na. You haven't experienced evil before na. Be speaking English there.
If there is love, then there is hatred.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sol101: 2:59pm On Feb 07
SisterFire:
Dating ogbanjé127

I no u don't know who they are, are my wrong?
Advantages are :-
...You shall be called the lover of a great inventor
...You shall learn strange gifts if you kill ur fear
As a wise/fearless man you shall see supreme god in a female form( As a fool you shall see marine spirit with 2000legions of demons)
Lemme stop here...

Disadvantages : ( Having wisdom in a foolish society is d greatest curse , who knows what is wisdom? No one but few)

(1) d stupid parents of the ogbanjé lover shall die of hypertension because u date a marine spirit
(2) wicked souls called pastors shall turn a saviour of a particular plague, constraint n suppression to a melancholic suicidal witch now which might Pierce ur soul painfully
(3) then you shall know the pains of ignorance if you know what I know and you are dating a gifted( you call ogbanjé)
(4) the movies you n her watchs might bring curses upon ur cause to be a world leaders, Jack mà is a Wiseman
(5) your dreams might be horrible ,blame it on fools in suites, the cross Jesus died upon( not true though) , on black IGNORANCE
Don't blame it on her max , her mates are experts n engineers to breakthrough in a whiteland

[Quote]
I no understand
[/quote]
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by graced21: 1:22pm On Feb 24
HelpYourself:

please i sent you a dm..
I want to work out somthing with you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HelpYourself(m): 9:49am On Mar 03
graced21:
please i sent you a dm..
I want to work out somthing with you

I replied you silk of night
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by graced21: 12:57pm On Mar 04
HelpYourself:

I replied you silk of night
i didnt see your replies,sir
Please can i have your watsapp number
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HelpYourself(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07
graced21:
i didnt see your replies,sir
Please can i have your watsapp number

I replied you again
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by graced21: 5:56pm On Mar 07
HelpYourself:

I replied you again
please no vex oo
I have gotten you notification but my phone is behaving somehow

Please its very serious and urgent...
Can you please drop your watsapp here or add me on
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by HelpYourself(m): 12:36am On Mar 08
graced21:
please no vex oo
I have gotten you notification but my phone is behaving somehow

Please its very serious and urgent...
Can you please drop your watsapp here or add me on +22991578729

Ok

Delete your number from public pls
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by donkelvin10(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.