Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor (399 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor by DZTech: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Acts 4:32-37
list churches who practice it.
"by these u shall know them".
abi?
Re: If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor by Edopesin: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
LMAO

The GOs will interpret it differently even though what the chapter says is clear as daylight

Acts 4:32-35
32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. 33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all. 34 There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales 35 and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need.

1 Like

Re: If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor by hisgrace090: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
I have once asked why this selfless and godly act was discontinued by the church today.
Re: If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor by DZTech: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
u would think all those unemployed youths would flood dis thread to express support.
I dey come first, make I go drag dem. cheesy
Edopesin:
LMAO

The GOs will interpret it differently even though what the chapter says is clear as daylight

Acts 4:32-35
32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. 33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all. 34 There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales 35 and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need.
Re: If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:30am On Jan 19, 2021
hisgrace090:
I have once asked why this selfless and godly act was discontinued by the church today.
You asked whom? Pastors in the godless and selfish church businesses of today ? undecided
Re: If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor by FruitCakes(f): 2:05am On Jan 19, 2021
ok I'm in need
Re: If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor by DZTech: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
FruitCakes:
ok I'm in need
have u approached ur pastor with d quote?
Re: If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor by FruitCakes(f): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2021
DZTech:
have u approached ur pastor with d quote?
He doesn't have
Re: If You're In Financial Need, Better Quote This To Your Pastor by DZTech: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
FruitCakes:
He doesn't have
and wot of ur church member

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife (video) / Church Is Not In The Heart / TB Joshua's First Daughter & Husband In Tears At The Prophet's Burial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.