Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Warnings About The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warnings About The Bible (225 Views)

Vision: Strong And Dire Warnings About Receiving The Mark Of The Beast / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warnings About The Bible by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Warnings about the Scriptures

One of the most dangerous things in bible study is when you go to the Bible with a preconceived notion of what you want the Bible to say, and you start looking for verses to fit your preconceived notion. The truth is that you'll find enough verses to break your full neck.

The bible has to stand independent and say what it says rightly divided without having your wicked heart jump in there and say yeah I want it to say this. You say why? Because the Bible is written in such a fashion that if a man doesn't let the Bible read him, then he will read the Bible and he will use the Bible and it will break his neck. That's why you've so many cults and they all quote bible verses.

Psalms 119:165 kjv - Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

(1) (Reply)

Dunsin Life Story / 2023: I Had A Presidential Ambition Before Proposing To My Wife, Bakare / What’s Your Go To Scripture When Things Aren’t Going The Way You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.