Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,683 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council (2021 Views)

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by sapele914(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
HeadShot:

Just like I thought...

Bla bla bla grin grin
Tell Omokri I have information, I will send my GTBANK domiciliary account details to his private email, but I hope he has the money to pay, because I am aware no Jonathan money around to share again?
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
sapele914:
Get off my dick pussy bomba clot.

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by sapele914(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
OOzz:

Rule 2
They should come & save you that is supporting Boko Haram & Ipob? You should be banned from the forum if they are better moderators.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by HeadShot: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
sapele914:
Tell Omokri I have information, I will send my GTBANK domiciliary account details to his private email, but I hope he has the money to pay, because I am aware no Jonathan money around to share again?

Blah blah blah

No one can support buhari and be sane...

I have not seen

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Donspicey: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
Since the bishop mentioned buhari, for Moslems mind buhari is Mohammed.

They have a very warped thinking.
That is why one stupid arewa on NL will keep shouting..
I will defend the north, I will defend the north as if na I'm papa get north.

Islamabad.

Den see how dey are defending the north........

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by SIONKPO1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
But seriously Christians in Nigeria needs to start their own functional aggressive militia Group just like Anti-balaka,so as to restrain those blood thirsty Muslim militias in Nigeria
*Iswap
*Boko haram
*Killer Fulani herdsmen etc
Note: Most indigenous Christians in Southern have relocate
**Southern Kaduna Christians are killed in larged numbers
**Southern kebbi Christians are barred from holding some influential offices, and same with southern bauchi
**Southern Gombe are seen as 2nd class citizens of their state
**Fulani is fighting indigenous citizens of Numan in Adamawa and TIV Of Guma
**Christians in Nasarawa state are marginalized
etc
The time in Now
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Manab: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
OOzz:
Catholic and CAN are terrorists group and should be declared as such
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Jostoman: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2021
sapele914:
Interesting, so Ipob members have converted to Islam, or was it Judaism?
your oga see them as an obstacle against his evil agenda that was the reason why he declare IPOB a terrorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! The Chief Judge Who Signed The Proscription Of Ipob Is Dead / Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji / Guys Check This 2 Diesel,which One Is Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.