Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Girlfriend Wants To Sponsor Boyfriend's Visa To Canada Because Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Wants To Sponsor Boyfriend's Visa To Canada Because Of Love. (491 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Wants To Sponsor Boyfriend's Visa To Canada Because Of Love. by Stephen2324(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Girlfriend wants to sponsor boyfriend's visa to Canada because of love...

What have your woman done for you?
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Sponsor Boyfriend's Visa To Canada Because Of Love. by Neimar: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Suck me to stupor

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Sponsor Boyfriend's Visa To Canada Because Of Love. by habsydiamond(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Neimar:
Suck me to stupor
na bedbug.... Why she go suck u to stupor... Hope say u still get blood for body as u dey talk so

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Sponsor Boyfriend's Visa To Canada Because Of Love. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Stephen2324:

No big deal if she has the means. Men have been doing that for ages without broadcasting it...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Sponsor Boyfriend's Visa To Canada Because Of Love. by cooooooks(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Depending on their relationship history she antecedence, she should consider supporting an application to study or work for her spouse as opposed to a full spousal sponsorship.

She should remember that in Canada, even if you guys break up or divorce, the Canadian sponsor is financially responsible for the sponsored for 3 years.
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Sponsor Boyfriend's Visa To Canada Because Of Love. by Molahnelson(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
I see women sponsoring, funding and supporting their boyfriend and husband financially

But I see betrayers being paid out by the man in question

I said them getting discouraged not to do it and telling fellow women not to do it again

but I recommend before you spend on a man make sure that he has embraced the grace,
this is for your own good and sanity

Take heeds thus says the spirit

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wants To Sponsor Boyfriend's Visa To Canada Because Of Love. by ubunja(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Neimar:
Suck me to stupor
lmfao
Re: Girlfriend Wants To Sponsor Boyfriend's Visa To Canada Because Of Love. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Stephen2324:

'Want to' is an expression of interest and not necessarily an action taken. By the way, the story get as e bi o...

You know how of us wey uncles, aunties and godfathers want to sponsor our so called promising careers during NYSC but once we finish, all of them jakpa.

(1) (Reply)

How Does This Work???? / Video! A Cheating Man Slaps Girlfriend For Cheating Back With Another Man /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.