Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government (2881 Views)

SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators / SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th / Opposition Against APC Single Faith Ticket Rages - Nigerian Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by IamAtikulate: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
stonemasonn:
Lol, Buhari is even lucky he has supporters in Yoruba Land if not the opposition would have been worse. With all the security issues we're having you don't expect us to be quiet, we are not Hausa.
Play your opposition like SE but don't stab him at the back.

You can't claim to love him and still backstabs him.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Kundagarten: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Aso Rock
Except with Atiku. APC can't give their ticket to an Igbo man. The west and the north won't vote for them.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by IamAtikulate: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
you see nyamiris are the one known as wailers, come 2023 you will wail as usual
Wailers?

But SW is doing 6/10 while SE 0/10.

Slitery, shady and unreliable.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
IamAtikulate:

We will take APC and PDP tickets.

You can wail, nothing concern us.

I think you have forgotten the sound of your ancestors, Yoruba don't wail angry
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Yoruba1stson: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
IamAtikulate:

We enjoy watching slittery beings wails.

2023 for SE, we move.
you see we yoruba are alway happy when we see you wailers wailing, it is in your dna and come 2023 you will wail as usual and we yoruba will be happy seeing you wailing again

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by IamAtikulate: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kundagarten:

Except with Atiku. APC can't give their ticket to an Igbo man. The west and the north won't vote for them.
Lol.

But the North will vote for slittery creatures and legendary backstabbers?
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by IamAtikulate: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
you see we yoruba are alway happy when we see you wailers wailing, it is in your dna and come 2023 you will wail as usual and we yoruba will be happy seeing you wailing again
On the wailing table, SW = 6/10
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Yoruba1stson: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
SuperBold:

he has forgotten that his ancestors were the wailers and also their children have joined them in wailing. Their ancestors will be happy in their graves now

3 Likes

Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by IamAtikulate: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
SuperBold:

But they are doing 6/10 on the wailing table
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by stonemasonn: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
IamAtikulate:

who is claiming to love Buhari? is he God?
And what opposition is SE playing apart from Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra movement

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
IamAtikulate:

But they are doing 6/10 on the wailing table

Continue wailing....

1 Like

Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Yoruba1stson: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ndi-potopoto, yoruba will be your president come 2023 and nothing can change it, if you nyamiris like go and drink sniper and end your fucking lifes. We don't care

1 Like

Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Kundagarten: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Lol.

But the North will vote for slittery creatures and legendary backstabbers?

The north is more likely to vote for a Yoruba man than an Igbo man. I'm a PDP guy but if Osibanjo was to contest. I'd vote for him. His only drawback is Tinubu.
Would he still kowtow to Tinubu's demands?
Coming from the SS I'd vote for an Igbo person, it depends on who the Igbos present.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by IamAtikulate: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kundagarten:

The north is more likely to vote for a Yoruba man than an Igbo man. I'm a PDP guy but if Osibanjo was to contest. I'd vote for him. His only drawback is Tinubu.
Coming from the SS I'd vote for an Igbo person, it depends on who the Igbos present.
Your opinion.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Greenback: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ttalk:
What is wrong with being critical of a bad policies of a bad government? Because prominent members from SW formed APC doesn't make the party immune to criticism.

South West is more committed to good governance rather than a party. Besides, am yet to see your gain from your beloved party PDP that you have been praising

SW believe in good governance and they brought in a known and certified failure to power!!!! Wonderful!!! So much for sophistication indeed.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Greenback: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kundagarten:

You are right on Osinbajo..hes the only acceptable Yoruba person.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by smallJagaban: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Which tribe is DJ Switch, Nnamdi Kanu from?
Which people gave Buhari bad nick names?

We all saw Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast

Keep trying, you can't tarnish the Yoruba image.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Yoruba1stson: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
smallJagaban:
Which tribe is DJ Switch, Nnamdi Kanu from?
Which people gave Buhari bad nick names?

We all saw Nnamdi Kanu's broadcast

Keep trying, you can't tarnish the Yoruba image.

leave those useless nyamiris, they want to become president of nigeria even cow has a chance than them. Yoruba will never vote any ndi-potopoto as president
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Ttalk: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
IamAtikulate:

You are such a confused man. Just the way you love Atiku but hate Ekweremadu yet you keep sending him to Senate since 1999

1 Like

Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Olatomiwami(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
OP,all these people u mentioned are PDP members,even Afenifere (Odumakin)are PDP in disguise too, so go play with sand,or u apply common sense.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by smallJagaban: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
leave those useless nyamiris, they want to become president of nigeria even cow has a chance than them. Yoruba will never vote any ndi-potopoto as president

They are too small to be considered in scheme of things in Nigeria.
They wanted to Lord themselves on Yoruba but Yoruba is too sophisticated to be a pushover tribe. Yoruba is like an Obstacle to their agenda, look at what they did during the first and second republic, they never thought of tomorrow.
Now they are at the receiving end crying like a child whose beans cake was collected from his hand by a goat.
I am happy that Awolowo did not give in to their agenda. He made them know that free born is different form slaves, you can't be king Kong on our soil.

They wanted to do to the Yoruba what they had done to tribes in South South but they forget Yoruba is a major player in this country

3 Likes

Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Obiobidgbo14: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Even their masters in pdp, the party where nyamiris served for 16yr will never give them the ticket talkless of party they called ewedu and amala party. Leave those nyamiris, let them go and take the ticket, we are here watching
them
Chameleons ,so you think that you people can put people's brain in your pocket.Obasanjo used APC ticket to win Presidential election.SW politics is portfolio follo follo
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
SuperBold:
I'm not surprised that this is coming from ipobean. Amala ewedu and jajaweed caliphate party will not give you their ticket! Go and meet your cruel daddy PDP you served for 20 years tongue tongue tongue

22 years now bro. From 1991 to 2021 the slaves have been passionately licking their Fulani master's butt.

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Yoruba1stson: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
smallJagaban:

They are too small to be considered in scheme of things in Nigeria.
They wanted to Lord themselves on Yoruba but Yoruba is too sophisticated to be a pushover tribe. Yoruba is like an Obstacle to their agenda, look at what they did during the first and second republic, they never thought of tomorrow.
Now they are at the receiving end crying like a child whose beans cake was collected from his hand by a goat.
I am happy that Awolowo did not give in to their agenda. He made them know that free born is different form slaves, you can't be king Kong on our soil.

They wanted to do to the Yoruba what they had done to tribes in South South but they forget Yoruba is a major player in this country
loud it my brother
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Yoruba1stson: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Obiobidgbo14:

Chameleons ,so you think that you people can put people's brain in your pocket.Obasanjo used APC ticket to win Presidential election.SW politics is portfolio follo follo

useless nyamiris go take the ticket.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by IamAtikulate: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ttalk:

You are such a confused man. Just the way you love Atiku but hate Ekweremadu yet you keep sending him to Senate since 1999
We love Atiku, we didn't stab him at the back. We don't like how Ekweremmadu is defacing the isiagu, so we beat up publicly not by claiming we love him and stab him at the back.

Today, he understands how to use the isiagu
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by IamAtikulate: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
stonemasonn:
who is claiming to love Buhari? is he God?
And what opposition is SE playing apart from Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra movement
Yoruba people shout sai baba pass the North but when the time to prove am came, they voted against Buhari more than SE.

Slittery. Shady. Unreliable.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Dedetwo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ttalk:
What is wrong with being critical of a bad policies of a bad government? Because prominent members from SW formed APC doesn't make the party immune to criticism.

South West is more committed to good governance rather than a party. Besides, am yet to see your gain from your beloved party PDP that you have been praising

The answer to the bolded is nothing. However it is visionary or lack thereof which made a group of people to vote not once but twice the government they now perceived as the generator of bad policies. Any dumbass criticism from southwestern Nigeria against the government of Nigeria led by Buhari is complete hogwash. A person with intellect of a chicken should not pay any mind to such goofy criticisms from deceitful audience.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Miracle2020: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
stonemasonn:
Lol, Buhari is even lucky he has supporters in Yoruba Land if not the opposition would have been worse. With all the security issues we're having you don't expect us to be quiet, we are not Hausa.
why bringing hausa on this. Now let me tell you, if Buhari refuse to support a Yoruba candidate then Yoruba will not smell that seat. With the way Affenifere is always against this government I doubt if hausa people will give you the support you want.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Akanbiedu(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Miracle2020:
why bringing hausa on this. Now let me tell you, if Buhari refuse to support a Yoruba candidate then Yoruba will not smell that seat. With the way Affenifere is always against this government I doubt if hausa people will give you the support you want.

You didn't get his point. There is probably more insecurity in the north, His point is they should be complaining more.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by Akanbiedu(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ndi Yoruba sophisticos, una dey see your PDP Igbo friends turning your opposition to Buhari to all Yoruba matter because he wan get VP from North.

Una go learn by force.
Re: SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government by plaindealer: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
You people start the silliest, tribalistic and lowest quality threads on NL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Real Reason Why The Igbo Man Wants Biafra / Tinubu More Crowd In Imo Than Obi In Ibadan / Igbos And Yorubas (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.