Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Pos Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos Machine (545 Views)

Opay Android Pos Machine / How To Get A Pos Machine For Your Business Or Start Agency Banking In Delta Stat / How Can I Get A POS Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Machine by round1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good evening nlanders! Please i need your help. I want to start a POS business and i don't know the best bank to use. I already have an office to stay but my problem now is the bank machine to use( without network problem). Please if you are into the business i need your help.
Thanks
Re: Pos Machine by carbon1224(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Go for a baxi box
Re: Pos Machine by round1(f): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
carbon1224:
Go for a baxi box

Please how good is it? How can i get it
Re: Pos Machine by abcond: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
round1:
Good evening nlanders! Please i need your help. I want to start a POS business and i don't know the best bank to use. I already have an office to stay but my problem now is the bank machine to use( without network problem). Please if you are into the business i need your help.
Thanks

Opay is better
Re: Pos Machine by round1(f): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
abcond:

Opay is better
Please how do i get it
Re: Pos Machine by abcond: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
round1:

Please how do i get it

Are u an Agent?
Re: Pos Machine by ayojohn4real: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
You can get any Bank POS machine, but as for me I use Heritage Bank POS, talking about the Network most of the problem is not from the Bank but from the service provider for the terminal like iTex and others . also, the Sim card on the Machine must have a little bit of data on 100 MB for a month is even too much
Re: Pos Machine by round1(f): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
ayojohn4real:
You can get any Bank POS machine, but as for me I use Heritage Bank POS, talking about the Network most of the problem is not from the Bank but from the service provider for the terminal like iTex and others . also, the Sim card on the Machine must have a little bit of data on 100 MB for a month is even too much
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

How I Make $100 Per Day On Fiverr Without Any Skill: You Too Can! / 20k For Any Heritage Bank Accountant That Can Resolve This Issue / Inverter And Battery Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.