Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election (41486 Views)

Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by whirlwind7(m): 2:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hypocrisy stinks!!

See who's talking about killings!!

Same people killing their fellow igbo Muslims at Nsukka and imo state!!

Same people attacking and Killing Muslims in the name of endsars protest have no moral right to condemn the north as killers!!

I still wonder why the east hardly bring out the ills of their society!!

Why una dey like to pretend as if the East is perfect?

You can only deceive those that haven't been to the East.

You people are worse than the north you condemn on daily basis.

Why are you people not posting about the ipob killings that is currently going on in the east?
Cos you don't want the world to see them as terrorist that they are right??

E go soon be una like film!

You know so much, then why not post those things people from the east are hiding, according to your claims?
Who said the east is perfect? Who even said there's a perfect society in this world?

As for your rants, I can assure you that for every single case of hypocrisy, religious intolerance, killings due to differences in religious faith and opinions, killings due to terrorism etc..for every single case you point out in the east, I can point out a hundred from arewanistan.
Let's go!

Post them here, and stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by putin2: 3:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Hahaha dullard children
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by ofiko123(m): 3:09am On Jan 18, 2021
Na today
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by AsomughaChuks02: 3:10am On Jan 18, 2021
I think in Islam they are recognized as adults or something like that.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by DollarBuddy: 3:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Those Mofos are the major problem of Nigeria.

Very crude and animalistic in their thinking.

Separate them from Nigeria and watch even Americans envy us.

Fear North.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Edusouls(m): 4:11am On Jan 18, 2021
Northerners are the cancer of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:22am On Jan 18, 2021
And they expect Boko Haram to lay down their weapons and pigeons to fly.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:52am On Jan 18, 2021
In northern Muslim enclave, this is highly encouraged. In 2010, I refused to register them, they were so mad, and it was going violent, I jus ve to leave, the brought someone who thumprinted the kids. That's how they exert dominance.

Its done in South and other regions but its highly minimal ,not also with such daring prowess.

My advice, every other regions must use their children. Doing the right thing, is being wrong in Nigeria.

Little wonder, why dey deliver without control. Jus to rule. How about the children wellbeing? The economy .. but no no no. Lets rule kowai.

God help our nation, help our leaders

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by EmekaA125(m): 5:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hypocrisy stinks!!

Same people attacking and Killing Muslims in the name of endsars protest have no moral right to condemn the north as killers!!

Why are you people not posting about the ipob killings that is currently going on in the east?

There's no Muslims in South-East. Igboland is 98% Christian region with about 2% Traditional worshippers.

Secondly, there has never been any social vices happening in the East that we turned blind to.

Thirdly, IPOB headed by Mazi Nnamdi Hillary Kanu is a non violent organization. Killing, maiming, militancy or kidnapping are not in line with the core mandates of the group.

U may argue blindly bro.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by ChoCho54(f): 5:07am On Jan 18, 2021
philo04:
let the vote begin.....we south south and southwest no be say we no sabi use under age pikin...we dey wait for 2023
No Inec in the south would tolerate this. The south is where government agents flex their muscles.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by ChoCho54(f): 5:10am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hypocrisy stinks!!

Always deflecting from the topic. God will punish lugard for lumping me and these animals together in one country.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by ChoCho54(f): 5:12am On Jan 18, 2021
kereman1:
Too much privilege is given to the northerners, education, jobs, religion and politics.
Little wonder y soldiers in the north don't oppress the civilians there.

Naija don kast. Add you own quater
Yet they are the most backward. That's how you know a cursed people.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by ChoCho54(f): 5:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Tunduntayo001:
Which outrage, Na today e dey start. Underage voting is a norm in d northern part of dis country. Na down south and other parts of d country Na im INEC or state electoral body dey flex muscle up and down.
Exactly! I didn't see your comment before I made mine.
Down south is where government agents flex muscles

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:15am On Jan 18, 2021
They think they are doing us, they are doing themselves. This was the same method they used to vote Good luck Jonathan out in 2015. That's why poverty rate will continue to remain high in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by orisa37: 5:26am On Jan 18, 2021
outrage-as-children-vote-in-kano-lg-election.

NIGERIA SYSTEM HAS COMPLETELY COLLAPSED BY THE RECKLESSNESS OF MACBAN, THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE NW EMIRS, THE SULTAN, THE SOLDIERS AND BUHARI.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by orisa37: 5:29am On Jan 18, 2021
outrage-as-children-vote-in-kano-lg-election.

NIGERIA SYSTEM HAS COLLAPSED BY THE RECKLESSNESS OF MACBAN, THE INVOLVEMENT OF THE NW EMIRS, THE SULTAN, THE SOLDIERS AND BUHARI. THE CABAL HAS GONE CRAZY.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by demoBaba: 5:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Farki:
INEC won't say a word about this.

The North will continue to reap their rewards.

It's local government election brother. Not INEC
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by orisa37: 5:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Outrage-as-children-vote-in-kano-lg-election.

SEE GANDUJE LOOKING FOR WAY OUT.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by BluntCrazeMan: 5:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Na Their Normal Levels Be That Naa
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Qoko: 5:41am On Jan 18, 2021
And the governor’s daughter would not speak about this evil, she only intervened during his dad and former emir saga and even when his dad was caught on cam keeping dollars in Babariga. Shio, “Omo atoko wá balé jé”
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by mightyhazel: 5:54am On Jan 18, 2021
kwakwanso was boasting about the power of underage alamajiri voters. he gloated about their role in removing jonathan. I'm sure the hypocrite is at the forefront of this 'outrage'.. lol
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by SAMBARRY: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2021
philo04:
let the vote begin.....we south south and southwest no be say we no sabi use under age pikin...we dey wait for 2023
the desperation of the North with efforts of their barbarian foot soildiers to keep nigeria from getting emancipated from the clutch hold of poverty and ignorance is amazing

Tuehhhhh
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by sinkhole: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Versionite4life:
It them against themselves now. Should I care?
You need to care now because very soon it will be them against you and they will use same tactics!
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by tasland(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
This wan na news?
Na today e take start?
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Agugbadin: 7:38am On Jan 18, 2021
ademidedavid:
Only in Kano are children the leaders of today!!!

In Kano it is normal for children to vote in elections, the election that brought PMB in 2015 was like that.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Obindigbo: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
hypocrisy stinks!!

Mr calm down and swallow the truth, though its hard and bitter, east is heaven compared to your bloody north, how many times have you heard of bandits or insurgents in the east, hate the east all you want, we will keep living peacefully while you northerners wallow in your self caused destruction of properties and wasting of lives, Chi ga efo for Una one day, we ain't blood thirsty fellows down east here, we value life more than anything, so you ain't got no right to compare north to east with the event of killings going on in the north, north can never be like east,......thank you
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Godbless3(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2021
philo04:

Park well jare.. Una no fit do anything.
Look the way our custom officers do in our boarder when we all know the border in the north you can move goods freely.
If nah child voting lai lai e no go happen for south south.
Who want his/her child to be kill when the rigger will still win and no qualms?
Talk something else ogbeni.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by JustCruise(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2021
I worked as an ad-hoc staff of INEC in the 2019 elections in Lambu Kano state. There I knew there's a huge difference between the southern part of Nigeria and the northern part. There are things they get away with in the north that you dare not try in the south.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Kelvinbako(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2021
what is strange in this? the last population census... i had that in kano even cattle was counted.... grin
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by kennymessi79: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Yungmil:
hmm
These set of cows from the North are a problem to themselves and the nation and they still won't admit it.. God will separate humans from cows one day.. attackers I am waiting.
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by kennymessi79: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Obindigbo:

Mr calm down and swallow the truth, though its hard and bitter, east is heaven compared to your bloody north, how many times have you heard of bandits or insurgents in the east, hate the east all you want, we will keep living peacefully while you northerners wallow in your self caused destruction of properties and wasting of lives, Chi ga efo for Una one day, we ain't blood thirsty fellows down east here, we value life more than anything, so you ain't got no right to compare north to east with the event of killings going on in the north, north can never be like east,......thank you
Don't mind the haters of truth, once they hear the truth they immediately start hating for no reason.. one day na one day, heaven will separate those who loves the truth and peace from the northern marauders in the North who doesn't have common sense. they will continue to kill themselves till we shall have peace in dis country.. the easterners ( God's own people) are watching..
Re: Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election by Flytime: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria should adopt the electoral college system so if they have 100 million votes in a state they'll still have the same point as that with 1 million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / DIG Egbunike Slumps, Dies In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.